剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
I'm guessing that means no public outings any time soon?
我想近期内都不能出门了?
No. Not until the symptoms subside.
不能 得等到症状消失
Damn. Sorry, Brenna.
该死的 对不住了 Brenna
Did you end up inviting anyone to that showcase?
你找到一起去电影展的人了吗?
How about Andrew and TJ?
Andrew和TJ怎么样?
I'm sure they'd be into auteur films.
我肯定他们会喜欢个人风格电影的
It's not pretentious enough for Andrew
我的逼格够不到Andrew
and not dumb enough for TJ,
也没蠢到去请TJ
so... Oh.
所以... 噢
It's fine. I'll just... I'll go alone.
没关系的 我一个人去就好
Wait, sorry. What's this about a showcase?
等等 不好意思 这个作品展是关于什么的?
It's nothing.
没什么
She's being modest.
她太谦虚了
Her short film is debuting at the screening at Northeastern.
她的短片将会在Northeastern首映
There's even a Q&A afterwards.
之后还会有个问答环节
Your first movie premiere?
你第一部电影的首映?
That's huge. I know. I keep saying that.
这很重要啊 我知道 我一直跟她这样说
Anyone could have gotten in.
任何人都可以达到的
Really. It's whatever.
真的 任何人
Well, you know I've been wanting to expand,
Well 你知道的 我一直都想有所发展
start working with people who are dealing with more
和一些处理紧急情况的人一起工作
dire circumstances and, you know, really need my help.
他们确实需要我的帮助
So you don't mind?
你不会介意吧?
Not at all.
一点都不
Maybe you're right. Maybe...
可能你是对的 可能...
Maybe group therapy is a better alternative
可能集体治疗确实比互助小组好点
than support group. I don't know. Okay. Good.
我也不知道 好吧
Because I already spoke to Shireen
因为我已经和在North End健康中心的
at the North End Health Center.
Shireen谈过了
Of course you did. And I'd love you to consider
当然你已经谈过了 我希望你能考虑一下
coming to the first session I'm leading.
参加我组织的第一届会议
It might be useful.
这可能对你会有帮助
Plus, it'd be a way for us to spend some time together.
另外 我们可以在一起度过一段时光
I miss you.
我很想你
I miss you, too, but I really need to go.
我也很想您 但是我真的要走了
Oh. Well, you don't want me to go
Well 你不需要我
with you to your appointment today?
今天陪你去医院吗?
I should probably get used to doing these things on my own.
我应该学会自己做这些事
Oh. Okay. All right.
Oh Okay 行
If that's what you want.
你开心就好
So, how's everything going with the injection process?
注射的时候还好吗?
Good.
挺好
I mean, it'll take some time getting used to.
我的意思是 我会花点时间来习惯的
Well, you'll be a pro in no time.
久病成医
How are you feeling otherwise?
你现在感觉怎么样?
Um... I'm not feeling great.
嗯...我感觉不是很好
What? Are you nauseous? Light-headed?
不好? 你感觉到头晕恶心了吗?
No, no. Nothing like that.
不 不 不是这种
It's just...
只是...
Haven't been feeling like myself.
一直都觉得不大舒服
I don't know if it's personal stuff
我不知道是因为我自身的原因
or the cancer or maybe the drugs,
还是因为病情或是因为药
but... last night, I kind of acted weird.
但是...昨晚我表现的有点奇怪
Well, the steroids can alter your mood
Well 激素会干扰你的情绪
and increase your appetite.
让你食欲大增
I did eat, like, ten mozzarella sticks last night.
确实是 就像我昨晚吃了十根油炸芝士条
Well, how can you not? Mozzarella sticks are the best.
油炸芝士条!怎么能不吃!老好吃了!
But it is a little unusual for the drugs to have
但是这有点不正常
such strong effects so quickly.
药物这么快有这么大的的反应
So, why don't we take you off the steroids,
你为什么不停止服激素类的药
see how you feel.
再看看你的身体反应
I mean, they're mainly just to keep
反正那些药也只是用来
the other drug side effects at bay.
防止其他药的副作用
If you start to feel sick, we'll put you back on them.
如果你感觉到不舒服 我们可以再接着吃激素类的药
Sound good?
可以吗?
I'll try anything.
我会试试的
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
Is that a new heavy duty cancer mask or...
这是治疗癌症的新面具还是...
No. That is my motorcycle helmet.
不 这是我的摩托车头盔
April Carver rode a motorcycle?
你还在骑摩托车?
Mm-hmm.
嗯嗯
April Carver, who has cancer, rode a motorcycle?
那个得了癌症的April Carver还在骑摩托车?
Yeah. What's the big deal?
对啊 有什么奇怪的吗?
Oh! So the reason I went all kind of weird last night
哦!我昨晚表现的那么奇怪
was because of the steroids
都是因为激素
they had me on for the new clinical trial.
他们对我进行新的临床试验
I'm off them now. Everything's good. Great.
我会让他们赶紧滚 什么都会好的 好
Okay, movie time.
Okay 去看电影吧
I'm thinking we should start with Big Business.
那我们从大干一场开始看
You know, Bette's outfits are to die for. And Lily Tomlin?
你知道吗 Bette的全套装备是为了死亡准备的 而Lily Tomlin?
Oh, my God. A comedic genius.
Oh 我的天 她真的是个喜剧天才
You know, I don't...
你知道 我可能...
I'm not sure I wanna watch a movie tonight.
今晚我可能不想看电影
Friends Thanksgiving episodes?
这是老友记里的感恩节片段吗?
Actually, I just...
其实 我只是...
I don't wanna stay in.
不想呆在这
Could we go out? Let's go out. Let's go dancing.
我们可以出去玩吗? 出去玩吧 去跳舞
Uh...
额...
I don't know if that's a good idea.
我不知道这是不是个好主意
You know, I mean, after last night...
你知道 我是说 昨晚之后
It might be better to just take it easy. No.
可能放轻松一点会更好 不
Taking it easy is exactly what I don't want
放轻松是我现在最不想做的事情
to be doing right now. I want...
我只想...
I want to be surrounded by people just doing something.
我只想被人群围绕然后干点什么
Anything. And you're off the steroids?
什么事都行 你没吃激素类的药了?
Yeah, but that's not even the point.
是的 但这不是重点
I just... I wanna get out of here.
我只是...想出去玩
I have all this money now and the world is ours.
我有这些钱 这个世界都是我们的
You know, I have an idea. Let's take out the motorcycle.
我有个主意 让我们骑摩托车出去吧
Okay, you're officially acting like a crazy person.
好吧 你真的像是没吃药
Why? 'Cause I want to ride my motorcycle?
为什么? 因为我想骑摩托?
You don't even have a license. Leo taught me the basics.
你连驾驶证都没有 Leo教了我一些基本操作
Look, I'm just trying to do whatever I can
听着 我只是试着做一些我能做的事
to make myself happy and feel better.
让自己开心 让自己感觉好一点
And this is what I want to do.
而 骑摩托就是我想做的事
Why can't you get that?
为什么你不懂?
April...
April...
I have been trying to keep you busy
过去这几天我一直试着让你有事做
these last couple of days
并且留在这陪你
and be there for you, but...
但是...
You're like, really out there.
你就像 心不在这里
Okay? And I'm sorry to say this, but...
我很抱歉说了这些 但是...
You can't live like this forever.
你不能一直都这样过
Someday you're gonna have to get over it.
你必须熬过这段日子
Get over my dead husband?
忘了我死去的丈夫?
Really? Wow.
是吗?
God, Beth. You... you nailed it.
我的天 Beth 你...你做到了
Why the hell hadn't I thought of that?
为什么我想不到要忘了他?
Hey, drink more. I bought you another one.
Hey 多喝点 我给你又买♥♥了一瓶
Mm. There we go.
Mm 走一个
All right, like, we don't have to talk about it
好吧 我们没必要谈论任何事情
or anything, but I just...
但是 我只是...
Wanted to say I'm sorry about Leo.
关于Leo的事 请节哀
Thanks.
谢谢
But I see you're trying new things.
但是我看你在尝试一些新事物
Yeah. Which I understand.
是的 我可以理解
When the going gets tough, you go outside your comfort zone.
当你过得很艰难的时候 你应该去你一些你喜欢的事
I guess you're more of a bad-ass than I thought you were.
我猜你比我想象中的要棒的多
But I am clearly more of a bad-ass.
但老娘也是很炒鸡棒哒
Clearly. Thank you.
当然了 谢谢
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表