剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
It's now!
就是现在!
Really? This is my bachelor party?
真的吗? 这就是我的单身趴?
Yeah, I don't see why not. We got all the ingredients.
是啊, 为什么不呢 我们已经有所有要素了
We've got music, alcohol,
我们有音乐 酒精
friends. Yeah, friends.
朋友 是啊朋友
What a great surprise.
那真是太惊喜了
You want to join, Dim... inic?
你要加入吗 Dim... inic
Dominic?
Dominic
Sure. Why not?
当然 为什么不呢?
All right, let's get the party started.
太棒了, 咱们嗨起来吧
Bachelor party.
单身派对
Here we go.
开始吧
Don't do it!
别这样做
You're kind of killing the mood here.
你真的很扫兴哎
Finn, I'm sorry I said that I felt bad for you,
Finn 对不起我不应该说那些话
but you shouldn't do this to prove a point.
但你没必要这样做来证明什么
I'm not proving a point. I'm just making out with a girl.
我没有要证明什么 我们只是在亲热
But Ford is covered in germs!
但是Ford全身都是细菌
I've seen her lick a parking meter before!
我看到她舔过一个停车计时器
That was one time. It was to make a point about bureaucracy.
就那一次 而且是为了反对官僚主义
It's not worth the risk.
这不值得冒险
No, I think it is, okay?
不,我认为值得 好吗
I... I can't... I can't do it.
不行... 我做不到
Finn, it's okay. No, it's not, okay?
Finn 这没什么 不,一点都不好
I'm alone in a house with two girls, and all I can think about
我单独和两个女孩在一起,但我满脑子都是
is germs and how much I could really use a nap.
细菌, 我真的需要睡眠
I mean, what kind of 17-year-old am I?
我是说, 这是17岁的少年该有的行为吗
I know I'm lucky to be alive, right,
我知道我能活着很幸运
but sometimes there's so many rules
但是有时候有太多的规矩
and things I can't do that it doesn't feel much like living.
而我能做的事让我感觉没有任何活着的意义
I have an idea.
我有个主意
I think it's disgusting when women sexualize themselves
我觉得女人为了取悦男人
for the pleasure of the male gaze.
而让自己变的性感实在太恶心了
Well, then don't think of it like that.
如果这样 那就别这么想
Think of it as a favor to me.
当做是帮我一个忙
This was your plan all along.
这一直都是你的计划吗
Shut up.
闭嘴
Well, I'm definitely not tired now.
我现在的确一点儿也不觉得累了
Natalie, no!
Natalie 不要
What is this room? You'll see!
这屋里有什么 你会知道的
Oh my... just...
天哪
We're not even supposed to be back here! Shh!
我们是不被允许到这里的 嘘
Is Diane Court here?
Diane在这儿吗
Okay, stop. Stop.
好了好了 停下
Don't stop. I will not be the mother
别停下 我不会成为那种
who gets a lap dance at her daughter's bachelorette party.
在自己女儿的单身派对上得到大腿舞的母亲
You're not!
你不会
You're Diane Court,
你是 Diane
so just relax...
放轻松
And have fun.
好好享受
Dance for me, Lloyd!
为我跳舞吧 Lloyd
Oh my God.
天哪
O...Kay.
好 好吧
Yes!
太好了
They sure never looked like that when I was in the Navy.
我当年在海军的时候他们绝不是这幅磨样
Look at the ass on that sailor!
瞧那水手的翘臀
Wow! I never pegged you for an ass woman, Carver.
天 我从来不知道原来你是臀控型 Carver
You should get up there and dance with him.
你得起来和他一起跳
Right. Like anybody could just get up and dance.
是啊. 说的像是谁想跳就直接上去跳一样
Hey, hey, our friend's getting married!
我们的朋友要结婚啦
Who's the bride to be? Me! Me, me! I'm the bride!
谁是新娘 我我我 我是
All right, come on.
好的 上来吧
Oh my God. Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God.
天哪 天哪
Hello, sailor.
你好 水手
Hi.
你好
Ma'am, I'm gonna have to ask you to step off the stage
女士 我得请你离开舞台了
and take a seat. Oh, no, no, read the shirt.
然后坐下 不不 看我的衣服
"I'm the bride, bitch"!
我就是新娘 小婊砸
I'm still gonna have to ask you to step away from...
我还是得请你离开舞台
Hey, how dare you?
你怎么敢
Okay, I'm somebody's wife, basically.
事实上 我是别人的妻子
Sir! You... you... hey, you!
先生 你 你 就是你
Get your damn hands off my granddaughter!
把你的臭手从我外孙女身上拿开
Jake, you've got two on the gate.
Jack,你负责门口的两个
But... I'm a bride.
可... 我有新娘特权啊
Your mom's working on bail.
你妈妈在做保释了
You know, I finally let myself cut loose
你懂吗 我终于让自己彻底放放松了
and have... a world-class bachelorette party,
办了一场世界顶级的单身派对
and I end up in jail.
结果最后被抓到监狱里来了
You're in jail because of me.
你是因为我才被抓的
Yeah, maybe you shouldn't have reached for the cop's nightstick, but...
嗯 或许你不应该尝试去拿那个警♥察♥的警棍的 但...
That's not the stick I was reaching for.
我不是在拿警棍啊
You ever feel like no matter what you do,
你有没有这种感觉
you just can't make the right choice?
无论你做什么选择 都不是正确的
Every choice is the right one when you make it.
只要你下了决心 每个选择都是正确的
You really believe that?
你真的信这个吗?
I've long since given up trying to figure out
我早就不再试图追究
why things are they way they are.
为什么事情的走向会是这样 会是那样的
Is that helping you get over things with Sam?
这可以帮助你在Sam的事情上翻页吗?
What happened with you guys?
你们俩到底怎么了?
Oh, honey, Sam...
噢 亲爱的 Sam他...
Sam wants to travel, see the country.
Sam想去旅行 想环游全国
He wants to spend the winter in Sedona.
他想在Sedona小镇过冬
And he wants you to go with him.
而且他想和你一起去
And I wanna spend that time with you.
但我想和你多相处
I can't have you...
我无权这样占有你...
staying because you're afraid I might die.
你不能因为我可能病逝而留下来
Nobody in this family is dying any time soon!
我们家没有人会这么快死掉的!
You don't know what's going to happen.
世事难料
Didn't you basically just say that?
正因为如此啊
How can I possibly leave you?
我怎么舍得离开你呢?
The same way I'm leaving the room I lived in my whole life.
我也舍不得离开我这辈子都呆的屋子啊
And... marry a guy I really just met.
还... 嫁给一个我刚遇见没多久的人
And the way I...
每当他们
I hold my breath
检验我的血液样本
every time they test my blood and...
扫描我身体♥检♥查病状的时候
Scan my body.
我都不得不屏住呼吸
You just hope and you pray that...
你只能寄托于希望 诚心祈祷
And if the results are bad...
如果检查的结果不好
You try to accept it, and you get back up,
你要努力接受结果 尽力振作起来
because... because...
因为... 因为...
Because that's the deal.
因为世事如此
There's no last hurrah, is there?
没有什么能永垂不朽 对吧?
No, every day is the last hurrah.
对 但每一天都值得庆祝
You have to go. You know that.
你必须要去的 你心底很清楚
I do.
嗯
But not before your wedding.
但不会在你婚礼前离开啦
And I need to make a decision
而我则需要下决定了
about what may be the only book I ever write.
决定有可能是我绝笔的这本书要写什么
I thought you'd decided.
我还以为你已经决定好了
So did I.
我也以为
I can't let fear guide that decision.
但我不能让恐惧左右了我的决定
I know what I really wanna write.
毕竟我清楚我是想写作的
I think I always have.
我觉得我一直都想写作
Ladies, you're free to go.
女士们 你们可以走了
You ready?
准备好了吗?
Hell yes.
必须的必
What are you even saying?
你逗我呢?
That doesn't even make any sense!
这样完全说不通好吗!
Val Kilmer is not the best Batman!
Val Kilmer可不是最好的蝙蝠侠!
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表