剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
Nice to see you too, April.
April 我也很高兴见到你
She's at work already. It's all right.
她去上班了 没关系
Um, I just came over to apologize.
我来这就是为了道歉
We got into a big fight last night
我们昨晚大吵一架
and I feel terrible about it...
我对此感觉很愧疚
As well as about everything I've been doing in the past few days.
还有我过去这几天所做的一切
Yeah. I had to lie to Chris at the Charles
我还得在Charles酒吧跟Chris撒谎
and say I'd never met you before that night.
说我在那晚之前从未见过你
I'm sorry.
对不起
But that's only because I wanted to keep my job.
但是仅仅是为了保住我的工作
Personally...
个人而言
I think you get a free pass
我觉得你有一张免罪证
after everything you've been through.
在你经历过这么多事情以后
Thank you, but...
谢谢 但是...
I don't really like me right now.
我很不喜欢现在的我
You know, who have I become?
你知道我变成什么样了吗?
Blowing all this money and taking drugs?
挥霍钱财 嗑药
I mean, it's all so reprehensible.
这些都应该受到谴责
Kind of sounds like what our dad was doing
听起来有点像我们爸爸做的事
the year before he died.
在他死之前的一年
Hm. It does.
的确
And the whole time, I was mad at him
那一段时间 我对他各种疯狂的行为
for his crazy behavior and... here I am,
感到很生气 而我现在就像这样
doing the exact same thing.
做着同样的事情
I guess I really am my father's daughter.
我猜我真是我爸的亲女儿
April, you are nothing like our dad.
April 你一点不像我们爸爸
Maybe I am.
也许我就是
Maybe good people can do bad things
也许好人也会做坏事
in certain situations.
在一种特定的情况下
You know, with the way I'm acting because Leo died and...
因为leo去世 我做出荒唐的事
The way Dad was acting because your mom was pressuring
爸爸这样行事是因为
him to be with her, so...
你妈妈一直给他压力让他们俩在一起
My mom never wanted to be with Dad.
我妈从来就不想跟爸爸在一起
She's been happily dating this Cuban architect
她一直跟古巴的艺术家
named Marco for like, ever.
Marco开心约会很久了
Long before Dad died.
早在爸爸去世之前
Who told you that?
谁告诉你的?
George.
Hey.
嘿
I didn't know you were home.
我不知道你回家了
We need to talk.
我们需要谈一谈
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表