剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
Yep.
喜欢
I keep trying to post this, but I'm blowing up.
我一直在尝试把这张发出去 但我总是搞砸
I have this meet-and-greet with my Boston followers
这一小时里我我一直在和我的波士顿的粉丝们打招呼
in an hour and people keep tagging me.
人们也一直都在给我加标签
I don't know how you do it. You must post things, like, 20 times a day.
我不知道你是怎么做到的 你肯定一天里差不多要发20次动态吧
I can barely think of one interesting thing to post a day.
我几乎想不到有什么有趣的东西可以分享上去
Oh, it doesn't all have to be interesting.
哦 不一定非要是有趣的
When people follow you, they just want to feel
当人们关注你时 他们只是想跟你
like they're going through your day with you.
一起分享你的一天而已
Nothing is off limits.
没有什么特殊的要求
Like this morning, my cat wouldn't leave the bathroom
就像今天早晨 我家猫不愿意离开卫生间
when I was trying to do a number two,
而当时我想要上大号♥
so I just took a picture. Got over 2,000 likes.
所以我就拍了张照片 收到了2000多个赞
I don't even have that many followers.
我甚至都没有那么多的粉丝
Oh, whatever.
哦 无所谓了
You're killing it out here, working for The Post.
你在这儿为Post工作 简直是浪费时间
I was. I had to quit 'cause my health.
我已经不干了 由于身体状况只好辞职
Oh, I'm sorry.
噢 不好意思
Jeez. Well, if you updated your social media more,
天呐 如果你多更新一下你的社交动态
I would know that.
我就会知道了
Well, I'm trying to up my game.
我在努力提升我的状态
I'm actually writing a memoir,
事实上 我正在写我的回忆录
so I need to get better at putting myself out there.
所以我需要在公开个人生活这方面做得更好
Memoir.
回忆录
Mm-hmm.
是的
You have to lay yourself pretty bare for one of those things.
那你得多多公开你的个人生活呀
You must have changed a lot since college.
大学毕业后你真是变了很多
What do you mean?
什么意思?
Nothing. I just...
没什么 我只是觉得...
You were always kind of private.
你当时特别注重个人隐私
You were really easy to embarrass.
你动不动就会感到不好意思
Like when you, me, and Brie were gonna streak the green
就像当时你和我还有Brie准备一起去裸奔
and then at the last minute, you bailed
但到最后一刻的时候 你逃跑了
and you ran back to your dorm room?
然后你跑回了宿舍 对吧?
And I think that... I think you blamed feminism or something,
而且我觉得... 你说你是因为女权主义之类的
but, uh, we all knew that you were...
但其实 呃 我们都知道你只是...
Freaking out. Yes. Mmhmm.
在这方面太抓狂了 是的 对
I remember.
我记得这件事
I used to be a lot more concerned with what people thought of me back then,
那时候我真的是太在意别人对我的看法了
but cancer kind of eliminates that for you.
但是癌症把我这点给消除了
I'm living way more boldly now.
我现在活的很疯狂大胆
In a way, I never would have
在某种程度上说 我永远也不会这样生活
if there weren't a ticking clock on my life.
如果不是因为我的生命开始倒计时的话
That's a really cool way of looking at it.
你能这样看待这件事真是太酷了
But I hope that you haven't changed too much
但我希望你没有改变的太多
because I would miss my little hall monitor.
因为我会想念我的小管家的
It is so good to see you.
能见到你真是太好了
And I am really proud to say that I knew you when.
而且我想说我为我们在大学就认识感到很自豪
In fact, I'm gonna say it right now.
事实上 我现在就要说
Let's take a selfie.
我们一起自♥拍♥一张吧
Okay.
好的
Just look casual.
看起来自然一点就好
Oh, sorry.
哦 不好意思
You went to college with Ellie Pratt?
你和Ellie Pratt是大学同学?
She posted a picture from the gynecologist the other day that went viral.
她前几天上传了一张在妇科医生就诊的照片被疯狂地流传
Yeah, we were kind of frenemies back in school.
是的 上学的时候我们差不多是亦敌亦友的那种关系
Now that we're older, I think we can finally...
现在我们长大了 我觉得我们终于能够...
You know, be happy for each other's successes.
你知道的 能够欣然接受对方的成功
Can I grab a drink?
我能拿杯喝的吗?
Yeah, yeah.
好的
Oh, my God.
哦 我的天哪
You remember when Graham banned me from drinking these?
你还记得当时Graham不让我喝这些吗?
Crack 'em open!
都打开吧
Mmm, no.
嗯 不行
My cancer's already trying to kill me.
癌症已经快要杀死我了
I don't need Graham after me, too.
我可不能让Graham再追着我不放
It's fine. I promise.
没关系的 我发誓
He's barely home since he got the new job.
自从他找到了新工作后就很少回来了
A job. How perfect is that for him?
一份工作 这对他来说太完美了是吧?
I mean, he works for Yelp.
我是说 他在Yelp工作呀
He gets to be a professional complainer.
他终于成为了一名职业的投诉者
Yeah, but now that he makes more money, he has less to complain about.
是的 不过现在他挣的钱更多了 他也就没什么可抱怨的了
He could actually afford this place on his own.
事实上他都可以自己承担这儿的房♥费了
He was gonna take it over when I moved into the house.
当我搬进新家后他就打算自己住这儿
What's the plan now?
现在有什么计划?
I'm still deciding.
我还没决定呢
Since the house is an even bigger project than it was,
因为房♥子比原来还要大得多
I'm thinking just cut my losses,
所以我在考虑减少损失
sell it, and find something new.
把房♥子卖♥♥了 然后再找个新的
You know, maybe exploring some other cities, too.
你知道的 可能会搬到别的城市
Hmm? Really?
嗯? 真的吗?
I thought you were pretty attached to Boston.
我以为你一直想要待在波士顿呢
Yeah, but that could be my problem.
是的 但这也是我的一个问题所在
You know, staying attached to the idea of something I used to want.
你知道的 我一直都是对我过去想要的东西难以割舍
Mmm. As long as you're not...
嗯 只要你不是...
Giving up on something that you still do want.
放弃了你现在仍然想得到的东西就好
I know you loved that house.
我知道你很爱那套房♥子
Yeah, I did.
是的 我以前很喜欢
But this could be a good chance at a fresh start.
但这也许是一个很好的机会去重新开始
You know, sometimes it's good to know when to move on.
你知道的 有时候我们知道什么时候要向前看是很难得的
How many place settings do we need?
我们还需要几个座位?
Four. Five.
四个 五个
I invited William.
我邀请了William
I invited Beth and Josh.
我邀请了Beth和Josh
Oh, no, no, no. Is this gonna be awkward?
噢 不 不 不 那样会不会很尴尬?
Beth dumped William's son.
Beth甩了William的儿子
She didn't dump him.
她没甩他
She just used him to make another guy jealous,
她只是利用他让另一个人吃醋而已
and then he dumped her.
然后他把Beth甩了
Okay, yeah, you should probably text William and warn him.
好吧 你或许应该给William发短♥信♥跟他说一下
This will be entertaining.
这下变得有意思了
I just got your text.
我刚收到了你的短♥信♥
Hi, April. Didn't get your text.
嗨 April 我没收到你的短♥信♥
So, Beth, how long have you and, uh, John, been seeing each other?
所以 Beth 你和John两人在一起多久了?
It's Josh. Oh.
是Josh 噢
Uh, I don't know. About a month or so.
噢 我也不知道 可能一个月左右吧
So how's 10k training going, guys?
所以你们的那个10k训练计划进行的怎么样了?
Um, well, I'm a bundle of nerves
呃 我非常紧张
and my body is angry at me, but...
而且我的身体也对我十分不满 但是...
It'll be over soon enough, right?
快要结束了 对吧?
Sara, remember when you had me pretend to be your boyfriend
Sara 还记得你让我假扮你男朋友那次吗?
to make another guy jealous? That is not at all what happened.
为了让另一个人吃醋那次? 并不全是那样的
Remember how ridiculous that was?
还记得那有多荒唐吗?
But with us it was harmless because at the end of the day,
不过对我们来说没什么大的影响 因为到最后
we're just a couple of girlfriends.
我们互相都是好朋友
How's the fashion line, Beth?
Beth 时装系列设计的怎么样了?
More importantly, when am I gonna get to wear one of your designs?
当我要穿上你设计的一件衣服时它就变得更重要了 是吧?
Oh, it's new, you know. But it's going well so far.
哦 你知道 它是最新设计的 但是目前来看非常不错
Okay, don't talk about me like I'm not here.
好了 别这样谈论我就像我不在这儿似的
You know, it is a little scary to be out there on my own though.
你知道的 当就你一个人站出来的时候还是挺害怕的
Well, I think it's brave of you to take the leap.
我觉得你能首先站出来特别勇敢
It's gonna pay off.
你会成功的
I wouldn't have predicted that, though.
虽然我不是想瞎猜什么
You seem like you'd have the next thing lined up
但你似乎像在这件事还没结束的时候
before the first thing is over, so...
就已经把下一件事安排好了的这种人 所以...
Babe, you've barely eaten anything.
亲爱的 你几乎没吃什么东西
You're not hungry?
你不饿吗?
No. For some reason, I've completely lost my appetite.
不饿 不知为何 我已完全没有胃口
Oh, no.
哦 不是的
So, I think this is good news.
所以 我觉得这是一个好消息
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表