剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
As soon as I'm back from Italy, once I've cleansed my system,
从上次的结果看...
from this last trial...
从意大利回来我就要去化疗
I'm gonna fight for my life,
我要扼住命运的喉咙
because that's what I do.
我叶良辰不会就此罢休
And that's what we do. We fight.
那也是我们要一起努力的
We're not gonna let Olivia and Natalie publish this book,
我们不会让Olivia和Natalie出版那本书
we're not gonna let Uncle George go to jail,
我们不会让George叔叔入狱
we're not gonna let Dad's secrets take us down.
我们不会让爸爸的秘密打垮我们
We're gonna fight this.
我们要扼住命运的喉咙
And we're gonna win.
我们会胜利
Two girls heading off to Italy alone.
两个美女隻身前往意大利
Sounds like a movie. Where they discover love?
像是电影情节 她们能去哪钓凯子呢?
Oh. And themselves? Mmm.
哦 还要亲自钓凯子? 嗯嗯
Maybe a German scientist who wants to turn them into a human centipede.
或许某个德国科学家想把你们变成人形蜈蚣
Watch your backs. Don't even joke.
小心哦大美女们 别乱开玩笑了
Safe travels.
一路顺风
Oh. Babe, you're empty.
你酒喝完了
Here, take mine. I'll grab another. Thanks.
给你 喝我的 我再去拿一瓶 谢谢
Last chance for all-American burgers for a while.
这个美式汉堡可以顶一阵饿了
Yes, please.
好■
I give this plant any more beer, it's gonna start swearing.
我再给这小树倒啤酒 它特麽就能开口骂人了
Oh, my gosh, just tell him. Tell who what?
我的天你就跟他说了不行吗 跟谁说啥?
Tell you that... My ex-boyfriend lives here too.
跟你说...我前男友也住在这
Oh. It's a good thing he's not here tonight.
哦 还好他今晚不在这
Might get territorial. Great.
这是我的地盘 你真棒
Who's hungry?
有人饿了吗
Oh. I'll be right back.
我等下回来
I got it!
来了
Hey, Bren.
嘿 Bren
Uh... are you gonna invite me in?
不准备请我进去坐坐吗?
Yeah!
当然了!
Oh, my God.
我的天
I can't believe you're here. I didn't even know you were in town.
我都不敢相信你会在这 我都不知道你在城裡
Well, my dad had some business in the city,
好吧 我爸在城裡做生意
and you have been a little radio silent,
你最近一直都没什麽消息
so I thought I'd surprise you, see how you've been.
所以我想给你一个惊喜 看看你最近过得怎麽样
Honestly, I've been better. I thought so.
事实上我最近过的还可以 我想也是
Last text I got from you, there was some family stuff going on?
上次你跟我说你家裡出了点事?
Yeah.
是的
I saw your junior ball photos.
我看见你的宴会照片了
You looked gorgeous. Thanks.
美死个人辣 谢谢
Beth designed my dress.
Beth给我设计的裙子
A way better experience than last year's fashion show from hell.
比去年那个鬼时装秀感觉好多了
Oh, God, I still get P.T.S.D. flashbacks
哦 我的天 每次看到那个印花图案
any time I see floral print.
我都觉得我得创伤后遗症了
Mm-hmm.
哈哈
So who is that guy you went with?
谁跟你一起去的?
The one in the SARS mask. Oh, Finn?
戴口罩的那个? 你是指Finn?
He's just a friend.
他只是我一个朋友而已
So, what's new with you? How long are you here?
有什麽好玩的事吗? 你在这待了多久?
Well, we're here a couple of days... for now.
Well 我们在这待了几天...直到现在
For now? My dad missed the city,
现在? 我爸爸很想念那个城市
so we're actually moving back
所以我们搬回了
to Beacon Hill.
培根山
Hey, neighbor.
邻居你好
Someone's in here.
有人
Wow. I like drunk Beth.
哇 我喜欢喝醉了的Beth
It's a small space, but we're a creative couple.
这是个小地方但是可以做大事情呢
I'm definitely not here for sex,
我不想跟你啪啪啪
and... I'm not drunk. After five beers?
我没喝醉 喝了五瓶还没醉?
Josh...
Josh...
I... do you remember that episode of Friends?
我...你记得老友记裡的一集吗?
The one with the embryos? No.
关于胚胎的那个? 不记得了
Okay, what about the episode of Will & Grace,
Okay 那Will和Grace那集呢?
you know, where Grace races across Central Park with Will's sperm?
Grace带著Will的小蝌蚪穿过中♥央♥广场的那地方?
Uh... No. What about the Saved by the Bell,
不记得... 好吧 那还记得脱离困境那一集吗?
you know, where Zack gets trapped in the elevator with Mr. Belding's wife?
Zack和Belding他老婆被困在的电梯裡的那集?
Yes, that was the earthquake episode, right?
对对对 那集可震惊了对吧?
That was so cheesy. All they did was shake the camera, remember?
他们都在摇相机你还记得吗?
Someone's waiting out here!
我要上厕所!
Gonna have to hold it, Gupta!
憋著!
I'm pregnant.
我怀孕了
Gotta go, gotta go!
我憋不住了!
Are you sure?
你确定吗?
But you just drank like five beers.
你刚喝了五瓶酒啊
I didn't drink them. I used them to water the ficus, to...
我没喝 我用它们浇树了 为了...
To buy myself time to tell you.
为了给我自己一点时间来告诉你我怀了
What are you thinking?
你怎麽想的?
Still processing.
我还在想
Could you process faster please, because I have no idea what you're thinking.
你能不能想快点 我真的不知道你在想些什麽
I mean, if you don't want to be bothered, I...
如果你不想要 我...
No. God, it's...
不 我的天 不是...
It's not that at all, and I'm sorry.
我完全不是那个意思 对不起
Whatever you wanna do...
不管你想怎样
I'll be with you every single step of the way.
我都会一直陪在你身边
Thank you.
谢谢你
You know, I still wanna go to Italy, you know, weigh my options,
你知道 我仍然想去意大利 想想该怎麽办
and we can just decide when I get back.
我们可以等我回来了再做决定
I'll be waiting here when you do.
我会在这等你回来
Leave if you don't want to see me pee.
赶紧走我要尿尿
You're leaving tomorrow and you don't know where your passport is?
你明天就走了你还不知道你护照在哪?
I'm pretty sure it's at my mom's house.
肯定在我妈那
I'll find it.
我会找到的
Wow.
哇
Every day really is an adventure for you.
你还真是靠运气活的啊
Can't knock adventure.
总不能怪我运气好吧
Didn't you love performing for the kids?
你不是喜欢为孩子表演吗?
You've shown me how great it is to take big risks.
你让我知道冒险是有多棒
Guess that's why I'm thinking of moving.
所以我在考虑搬家
Try something crazy.
去干一些疯狂的事情
It's kind of sad to think about you not living here.
一想到你要不住在这了真让人伤心
You've had some big memories in this apartment.
你在这间公♥寓♥已经留下很多回忆了
Eating a pot cookie, coming here. Mmhmm.
吃一些小饼乾 来这玩 嗯嗯
Taking E, coming here.
带上E来这
Yeah.
是啊
Well, it wasn't the apartment I was coming to.
这已经不是我曾经熟悉的那个公♥寓♥了
Wow. What happened to this party, huh?
哇 这个派对怎麽了?
It's after 2:00.
已经两点多了
Dom, Danny told me that...
Dom Danny告诉我...
You might still have feelings for me.
你还喜欢我
Why are you bringing this up?
为什麽要说这个?
If I die tomorrow, I...
如果我明天就死了 我...
I don't wanna regret not talking to you about this.
我不想因为没跟你谈起这个而后悔
Stop. I don't wanna be your adventure right now.
打住 我现在不想成为你的冒险活动
And I want you to know that I still have feelings for you, too.
我只是想让你知道我也还喜欢你
Sorry.
对不起
I know you're not over Leo...
我知道你不能忘记Leo...
And I accept that.
我能接受
I'm trying to move on.
我正试著向前看
Maybe just because two people want the same thing,
或许两个人想要同一样东西
it doesn't mean that they live happily ever after.
并不意味著他们会幸福的生活在一起
And you're not gonna die.
而且你不会死
You're gonna go to Italy and you're gonna come back here and get well.
你要从意大利回来然后恢复健康
It's always been hard, Dom.
这一直都很难 Dom
This time, this next battle,
尤其这一次 这场战斗
it's gonna be harder.
会更加艰难
I can feel it.
我能感觉到
I just... I didn't want to leave and not tell you how I felt.
我只是...我只是不想离开这 不想告诉你我的感受
Ap... No, I'm sorry.
Ap... 别说了 我很抱歉
I gotta go, but thank you for an amazing night
我要走了 谢谢你给我带来了这麽棒的一晚
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表