剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
好吧 我说出口了
So what's up with the big move?
所以你们准备搬去哪里
What neighborhoods are you guys looking at, anyway?
你们在找什么样的邻居
I hear Beacon Hill is lovely.
我听说Beacon山庄很不错
I honestly don't care where we live,
说实话我不在乎住在哪里
as long as I get some privacy. Yeah.
我只需要一些隐私 是啊
When I was at home, at least I had a door
至少在家的时候我能有扇门
I could close and disappear behind
当我快受不了你们的时候
when you guys drove me crazy.
我可以躲在屋里关上门
It's different with a romantic partner.
这跟一个浪漫的伴侣不同
You guys fighting about whose turn it is to do the dishes?
你们会为了谁来洗碗而吵架
No, we're fighting about whose turn it is to do everything,
不 我们是为了该轮到谁而吵架
mostly dinner.
尤其是晚餐
Well, you know, you're always welcome to come over for dinner.
你知道我总是欢迎你们来我家吃饭
I'm doing Indian tomorrow.
明天我会做印度餐
Oh, yes, please.
太棒了
I'm meeting Leo's coworkers for happy hour.
我明天会和Leo的同事见面
So odd to say, "Leo's coworkers."
Leo的同事 这说起来太奇怪了
Yeah! Good for him.
哈哈 为他高兴
And it sounds like everything you guys are experiencing
而且听起来你们俩正经历的这些
is really normal, too.
都很正常
You know, especially since you went from a new relationship
你知道的 尤其是你进入一段新感情
to marriage and living together...
结婚然后搬到一起住
Yeah, for a spontaneous wedding,
是啊 对于一场没有计划的婚礼
we really ended up being old-fashioned.
我们的确很保守
Not living together till we were legal.
直到结婚了才搬到一起住
God! How did people do this in the '50s?
天哪 50年代的人们是怎么做到的
Why are you asking me like I was there?
说的像是我知道一样
Brenna: Oh, my god, I cannot deal with them right now.
天哪 我现在没心情应付他们
What? Andrew and Mariah? I thought you guys were friends.
什么? Andrew和Mariah? 我以为你们是朋友
Well, we are, but they were giving me so much crap yesterday
我们是的 但是他们昨天的会议
in our meeting for being bi.
他俩实在是让我难堪
But that doesn't make any sense.
但这完全说不通啊
I thought the whole point of that club was to...
我以为那个俱乐部完全是为了
To support each other. Yeah, I know, that's what I thought, too.
相互支持 是啊 我也以为是这样
Sorry I wasn't there to back you up.
抱歉我不没能在那支持你
Oh!
哈哈
The one-legged/bi alliance
一条腿双性恋联盟
really would have showed them who's boss.
本可以出现然后告诉他们谁才是老大
Hey, this thing's made of metal. Y'all best be steppin'.
这东西可是金属做的 你们最好都放尊重点儿
So what's the deal on the face mask these days?
所以你最近干吗带口罩
Just in big crowds?
是因为人太多吗
Yeah, so I'm pushing it here, but if anyone sneezes...
是啊 尽量不让别人吸入我的病菌
Hey, Finn. What's up, Brenna?
嗨 Finn Brenna还好吗
Just you guys ganging up on her.
听说你俩昨天让她难堪了
Okay, I was only speaking from personal experience.
好吧 我只是说出我的个人看法而已
If she's really bi, she shouldn't be so defensive about it.
如果她真是双性恋 她不就会觉得被冒犯
Andrew: Yeah, and my theory is just a theory.
是啊 我的理论也只是理论而已
I mean, so far it hasn't been wrong, but...
我是说 目前为止它还没有出错 但是
Well, it is now. Is it?
现在已经出错了 是吗
You two seem pretty close lately.
你们俩最近走的好像很近
Are you together?
你们在交往吗
Ugh, she's pulling an Amber Heard.
啊 她是在扮演 Amber Heard
No, we're not together.
不 我们没有在一起
And why is the straight guy the only person defending the bi girl?
那为什么只有这个直男帮你说话呢?
Finn, you don't have to defend me.
Finn 你不必要为我说话
Of course he's defending you. Because you're together.
他当然会为你说话 你们在一起了
I bet she'll never go back to girls.
我打赌她不会再喜欢女孩了
God, drop it.
天哪 够了吧
We're not dating.
我们没有约会
Look, she's still into girls. Trust me, I saw it with my own eyes.
听着 她还是喜欢女孩的 相信我 我亲眼看过
Typical straight girl tactic,
典型的直女战略
making out with a girl in front of a dude.
在男的面前和女孩亲热
You guys don't know what you're talking about, okay?
你们俩完全不知道自己在说什么好吗
If I were gonna date a guy, it wouldn't be Finn.
就算我和男生约会也不会是Finn
I'm not into him like that, like, at all.
我对他一点感觉都没有 一点儿都没有
Yeah. Go! I can see you focus. It's definitely improving.
不错 看得出来你很专注 进步很快
I hope you carry pepper spray,
但愿你随身携带防狼喷雾剂
'cause if you are ever in a real street fight, you are so screwed!
要是真的打起来 你就完蛋了
Okay. Your attitude, however...
你的态度..
Sorry.
抱歉
Okay, so I've got some information about that clinical trial.
我有一些临床测试的消息
Let me guess. It's available for toe cancer now.
让我猜猜 趾头癌症可以进行了
Well, actually, it'll be available for AML in the next few weeks.
事实上 近几周就可以检测AML了
If you're trying to trick me into losing. That is seriously messed up.
如果你只是耍手段让我输 那就真是太逊了
No, I'm serious. I'm serious.
我是认真的
But these clinical trials can be very competitive.
但是临床试验竞争很激烈
I'm seeing if I know anyone at Pharkas who might be able to pull a few strings.
我得看看我能不能找认识的人拉拉关系
Pharkas?
Pharkas
Yeah, it's the company that manufactures the drug.
是的 那个大型制药公♥司♥
April: Whoa! George: Byebye.
啊 你挂啦
Again. Again.
再来一次 来就来
So, I've been meaning to ask you...
我不得不问你
Can I read that book that you were telling me about?
我可以读你之前跟我说过的书吗
Sure. Great.
当然 好的
I mean, I still have so many questions about
我是说 我还是很好奇
what was going on with dad, his last year,
我父亲的最后一年是怎么度过的
like, mentally.
思想上
You knew him better than anyone else.
你比其他人更了解他
Was something happening with him?
他当时发生了什么吗
Uh, you know... Wait, pause here.
等一下 暂停
Um...
嗯...
I mean, he might've been having some issues with Olivia at the time.
我是说 他当时和Olivia有很多小矛盾
Like what?
比如说
Um, I think she wanted more from him,
我想她还想得到更多的爱
even though the affair was stopped.
虽然他当时已经没有外遇了
There were feelings on her side that continued.
但是她仍然没有安全感
You know? Wow.
你明白 恩
All right, let's go.
好吧 咱们继续
And... what? I mean,
还有什么 我是说
are you playing, like, inverted? No! No!
你是不是拿反了 没有没有
'Cause you're doing everything wrong.
你操作的一团糟
Oh, no, no. I know what I'm doing.
不不 我知道我在干什么
I never would have guessed you keep your place this clean, Leo.
我从来没想过你这里这么干净 Leo
Oh! You should see his office.
哈哈 你应该看看他的办公室
Well, we got a housekeeper. There it is.
我们有管家 在这里
And who made this spinach and artichoke dip?
谁做的这道菜
That was...
那是...
I bought that from Trader Joe's frozen section.
我在Trader Joe 的冰柜买♥♥的
Don't tell them!
别这么快就告诉他们啊你
You always like frozen food better than mine.
你总是更喜欢冰冻食物
Nate has the palate of a five year old.
Nate的胃口就像是5岁小孩
I can't help it that I like chicken nuggets. They're delicious.
我真的不要太喜欢这鸡块 无敌美味
There's no shame in that. Thank you.
不需要感到愧疚 谢谢支持
We've been crazy since we moved in,
我们从搬过来就忙到不行
so the microwave has been our friend.
微波炉是我们的好伙伴
Well, you've been working your asses off.
你已经忙疯了
I know that because Ruthie is super behind on dance moms.
我知道这些因为 Ruthie拉下很多电视剧了
Which kills me. Yes.
这简直折磨死我了
But it's worth it, working for a guy like this.
但是为这么好的老板工作 值了
And that camp for children with terminal illnesses looks beautiful.
还有为疾病儿童设置的救助中心实在太棒了
Did he tell you? It might become a chain.
他告诉你了吗 我们会连锁
Well, that's a longer term plan. That's like five years or so.
这是一个长♥期♥的计划 需要5年或者更久
That is long-term.
是的长♥期♥
In the meantime, are you guys planning on kids one of these days?
话说你们俩有计划要小孩吗
Here we go. What?
又开始了 怎么了?
They just got married. It's a fair question.
他们刚结婚 问这个再正常不过了
And one you ask me routinely.
你每天都问我这个问题
Do they even want kids? I don't.
他们想要小孩吗 我可不想
Thank god. Yeah, maybe.
太好了 可能吧
Who wants more frozen spinach dip?
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表