剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
然后伤了他的心
I kinda want to text him,
我有点想给他发短♥信♥
but he'd probably rather I just leave him alone.
但他可能只想静静
I mean, he's going through enough right now.
我是说 他现在事够多的了
As a sick person, I wouldn't want someone to give up on me because of that.
作为一个病人 我不希望任何人因为那而不理我
Most of the time, I just want to feel normal.
大部分时间里 我只想感觉我很正常
I don't even know what to say. Just be honest.
我都不知道说什么 说实话就好
You know, just because he's sick doesn't mean he's that fragile.
你知道吗 他只是病了并不意味着他很脆弱
And I promise you there will be days where
我向你保证在有些日子里
he's moody and frustrated and he'll be the one apologizing to you.
他会情绪不定和沮丧而他才是向你道歉的那个
Speaking from experience here.
我可是凭经验说的
Really get into the spirit.
这精神头不错
You can do it. Oh.
你可以的 噢
That one sucks.
那个糟透了
Look at us, out of our stretchy pants.
看看我们 没穿着我们的松紧裤
And ready to eat. We've earned it.
而且准备吃饭了 这是我们挣到的
Will George be joining us?
George会来一起吃吗?
No, no, he's going out with a friend tonight, and Brenna's with Ford.
不会 今晚和一个朋友出去吃 Brenna和Ford一起
So, it's a perfect night for a date.
所以今晚很适合约会啊
I just wanted to make sure I didn't have to pretend like it's an actual date.
我只想确认我不需要假装这是一个真正的约会
I'm so sorry. I'm happy to be your beard, again.
抱歉 我很高兴能再次为你掩护
But why are we doing this exactly?
但我们为什么要这样?
Because when you're 50-something and single,
因为当你50多岁了还单身
people tend to feel sorry for you,
人们会同情你
and I just... I don't need that from George.
而我只是...我不需要George的同情
So, can we pretend we're in high school while he's around?
所以 我们能在他在的时候假装像在高中一样吗?
We can break up after he leaves.
他不在了我们就能分手
Oh, but can I break up with you?
噢 但我能甩你妈
No! I'm supposed to be theone looking good out of this.
不行!在这里我应该是那个赢家
Oh, no, you can look good as the dumpee.Just tell him you were using me for sex,
噢 不 你是被甩的也能是赢家 就告诉他你只是想上♥床♥而已
and then you were relieved when I called it off.
然后我说分手你反而很轻松
Okay, I like that.
好的 这样我喜欢
This is so stupid, isn't it?
这很蠢 是吗?
Yeah, you're insane.
是啊 你疯了
I mean, if you wanted to get a boyfriend,you could just go out and get one.
我是说 如果你想要个男朋友 你只需要出门找一个就行
Mmm.
嗯
And I am buzzed.
我有点醉了
Shall we catch a "T"? Yeah.
该去叫车了吧? 好的
Um, uh, can I just... what?
呃 我能... 怎么了?
Just, uh, one second.
额 等一下
I have to tell you something.
我得告诉你些事
Here we go.
好吧
I knew there had to be something wrong with you.
我就知道你有什么奇怪的地方
Okay, so hit me.
好 来吧
You're married.
你已经结婚了
You're a devil worshiper.
你是邪恶的追随者
You eat your couch cushions.
你吃自己的沙发垫
What?
什么鬼?
Sorry, I'm addicted to my strange addiction.
对不起 我对自己奇怪的嗜好上瘾了
So what is it?
所以是什么呢?
I kind of only asked you out for that friend of mine that I told you about.
我叫你出来只是因为那个跟你提起过的朋友
She found out that your company makes the drug that she needs for leukemia,
她知道你的公♥司♥做治疗白血病的药
and you know, she thought... Thought I could help her.
你知道 她觉得... 觉得我可以帮助她
Right. Got it.
对 懂了
That's just why I asked you out.
这就是我叫你出来的原因
I actually like you now.
我现在真的喜欢上你了
Oh, you actually like me?
哦 你真的喜欢我了?
Sorry, that sounded bad.
抱歉 这听起来很糟
You can leave if you want.
你想的话可以走
I totally understand.
我完全理解
I hope you don't though.
虽然我希望你不要走
I promise I only make out with guys I actually like.
我发誓我只和真正喜欢的男生约会
You know, you really didn't have to go through all that effort.
你知道 你真的不用做那些事情
I would've tried to help your friend anyway.
不管怎样我都会尽力帮助你朋友的
But I'm glad you did.
但是我很开心你做了
Honey, I'm...
宝贝 我…
home...
回来了...
Hey.
嗨
I felt bad we had to miss out on Italy, so...
我很抱歉我们在意大利的时候见不到 所以...
Oh!
哇!
Wow!
哇哦!
Way to one-up me on the system.
这构图比我想象的要好多了
Here, come here.
来 到这儿来
There's an oar there.
那里有个桨哎
Ah!
啊!
Oh, my god.
我的天
Sorry I've been all over the place lately.
不好意思我最近到处跑
It's just a scary time, not being in treatment.
就是不治疗的时候 感觉很可怕
No, I-I get it.
不 我 我懂
I know what it's like.
我知道那是怎么样的
And I also know what I signed up for.
所以我也知道我在什么上签了字
"In sickness and in health."
“不管疾病还是健康”
I just wish it were more health.
我只希望健康多一点
So I wanted tonight to be perfect.
所以我想要今晚完美无缺
Are you kidding me? I can't believe you did all of this!
你在开玩笑吗? 我简直不敢相信你做了这些
Honestly...
老实说…
It took everything out of me.
我拿出了所有
I'm completely spent and I hate it.
我恨我自己花了所有
The reason I keep getting so upset when you bring up the future is because...
当你提起将来的时候我一直感到很沮丧的原因是...
I'm not sure I'll be there to see it.
我不知道能不能活到那个时候
April...
April…
I want to dream about these things with you, all of them,
我想和你一起梦想将来的事 所有的事
believe me, but...
相信我 但是...
But there's this...
但是总是...
Voice in the back of my head that just keeps reminding me
有个声音在脑海里一直提醒我
I might not be around long enough to do any of it.
我活的时间可能不够做任何一件
Hey...
嘿...
You don't know that.
你不知道
We both know it's possible.
我们都知道那是有可能的
Anything is possible.
任何事都有可能
I don't want to spend the rest of our lives
我不想让我们余下的时间
preparing for some worst-case scenario.
都在为一些最坏的情况做准备
And I don't want to promise you things
我不想给你承诺一些事
that I don't know if I can give you.
我都不知道是否能给你
That's why I said I don't want a family anymore.
这就是为什么我再也不想要家庭
If I were healthy, I would want it.
如果我健康 我会想要
But I can't help but think if we bring a child into this world,
但我忍♥不住想如果我把这孩子带到这世界上上
and then something happens to me... Come here.
然后什么事发生在我身上... 听我说
April...
April…
I know there are some promises you can't make with full certainty...
我知道一些承诺你不能百分百的保证
But people make promises every day, not knowing what the future holds.
但是人们不知道未来会怎样还是每天都保证
All I'm saying is, we're no different.
我想说的是 我们和他们没有区别
I hope, one day, when we're in a rocking chair...
我希望 有一天 当我们坐在摇椅上…
I'll remind you of this conversation,
我会提醒你折断对话
and we'll laugh about what a waste of energy it was,
然后我们会笑着说这是多浪费时间
because in the end...
因为在最后…
We had it all.
我们什么都有了
You know, this table
你知道 这张桌子
looks pretty useful all cleared off like that.
看起来非常有用而且都好干净
We never ate dinner.
我们从没吃过晚饭
Pasta's always better the second day anyway.
反正披萨第二天总是更好吃
What about... what about dessert? I went to Mike's for cannolis.
那… 甜点怎么办? 我可是去Mike’s店买♥♥的奶酪卷
Good morning.
早上好
Good morning.
早上好
You running with William today?
你今天和William一起跑步吗?
No, not today.
不 不是今天
And, um...
还有 额...
I want to confess something about William.
我想坦白一些关于William的事
Uh, we're not together.
嗯 我们没有在一起
He's gay.
他是同志
And he's become a dear friend,
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表