剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
Oh, uh, Sara, I've been meaning to ask
对了 嗯 Sara 我本来是想来问你
if you'd do me a favor... well, us a favor.
能不能帮我个忙... 好吧 其实是我们的忙
I know April would like to avoid public humiliation.
我知道April不想当众出丑
Um, I don't know how to dance.
呃 其实我不会跳舞
Like, at all.
完全不会的那种
I was hoping to learn something simple
我想学一些简单的舞步
so that we can have the whole first dance at the wedding.
那样我们就可以在婚礼上跳完我们的第一支舞了
Well, I'm afraid I don't know
好吧 可是我不知道什么
of any dance teachers off-hand, but...
教舞蹈的老师 但是...
Well, no, I was actually thinking you might teach me.
好吧 不是 我其实想让你来教我
I heard you're pretty good.
我听说你跳得挺好的
I don't know about that.
我怎么不知道
I'm certainly not a teacher. Well, I saw you at that tango class.
我明显不能是老师啊 好吧 我看见你上探戈了
Maybe you could just teach him, like,
也许你可以教他 比如
a little box step or something?
一点小方步之类的?
Please?
拜托啦?
Okay.
好吧
Can you come by tomorrow night?
你明天晚上能过来吗?
Done, thank you. I really appreciate it.
好的 谢谢 真的很感谢你
Not as much as I do.
我更谢谢你
Okay.
好吧
Anyway, it feels so great to just...
总之 能回来工作...
To be back in the workforce.
感觉实在是太好了
You know? I got business cards
你们懂吗? 我有了名片
and I got my face on a freakin' bench.
而且我又能出现在办公室了
I mean, I've arrived. Yeah, you have.
我是说 我到岗了 是啊 你到岗了
Yeah, mom. I'm proud of you.
是啊 妈妈 我为你骄傲
Ah well, thanks, guys. That means a lot.
嗯 谢谢你们的支持 对我而言意义重大
Anyway, I'm a little bit insecure today
然后 我今天感觉有点不安
because I'm just about to show my first house.
因为我马上就要去给第一个客户介绍房♥子了
So I hope I don't screw it up.
希望我不要搞砸
You won't. Just don't get in your head.
不会的 不要紧张
I never understood that advice.
我从来都搞不懂那个意见的意义在哪
I mean, how could I not be in my head?
我怎么可能不紧张呢?
That's where I live. It feels so great I mean, how could I not be in my head?
那是我的地盘 能够重新找到生活方向
That's where I live. It feels so great
那是我的地盘 能够重新找到生活方向
just to finally have some direction with my life again.
感觉实在是太好了
Ah, I miss that.
是啊 我很怀念那种感觉
I've been feeling so aimless
我自从不工作了以后就觉得
since being unemployed.
人生失去了目标
Oh, you're not working at the Post anymore?
哦 你不再在报社上班了吗?
No, I'm putting my career on the back burner for now.
不了,我现在把工作放在后面了
Are you doing any writing just for yourself, though?
那你平时还会自己写一些东西吗?
Yeah, yeah. I wrote a grocery list today.
会啊 当然了 我昨天写了张杂物清单呢
Nice.
不错
You should start writing again.
你该重新开始写东西了
She wrote some personal stuff for the paper
她给报纸写了一些自己的东西
and it was really good.
写的很棒
Oh, I gotta get going.
噢 我该走了
Um, are you guys going to stay longer?
嗯 你们还要再呆一会儿吗?
No, no, no, this is... this is on me.
不 不了 这些... 我来请客
Thank you.
谢谢
So where are you heading off to, April?
那你现在要去哪 April?
I'm going wedding-dress shopping.
我要去选婚礼用的裙子
Ah.
啊
Well, I would go with a white one.
好吧 我会选件白色的
Thank you.
谢谢
Is that what that is?
就是这样的吗?
Oh!
太美了!
I promised myself
我明明和自己说了
I wouldn't cry on the first dress.
不会在看到第一条裙子的时候就哭的
I don't know. Is it me, though?
我不知道了 这还是我吗?
Are you entering a beauty pageant?
你这是要去选美比赛吗?
Yeah, I think we can do better.
好吧 我觉得我们还有更好的选择
This one has some design flaws, and that's all I can see.
这件除了设计得不咋地 别的我再也看不出来了
All I can see are my port scars.
我满眼都是我的疤
Excuse me, do you think you can find some dresses that would cover these?
不好意思 请问你能帮我找条能遮住这些疤的裙子吗?
Um, sure.
嗯 当然
Let me see what I can find for you.
让我看看能找到些什么
And more champagne.
再来一点香槟
Just keep it coming.
不要停
Hey, there you are.
噢 你在这呢
You've got the invitations, right?
你收到请柬了吧?
No, no I didn't. Because I was saying goodbye to my friends for maybe ever.
没收到呢 因为我在和我朋友永别
The ones I picked up yesterday were misspelled.
我昨天去取的那些都字拼错了
I'll get the reprints after this.
我等会儿去拿重新打好的
Cool. Well, thank you.
好 好的 谢谢你
You guys ready to model some bridesmaid dresses?
你们准备好去试一些伴娘的裙子了吗?
Yeah. You can try on ugly ones for fun.
是啊 -你可以试些丑的来玩玩
That will not be hard to do here.
这事儿好办
Okay, cool. Let's go.
好 好的 我们去吧
Oh, mom? I think that they have some dresses for you and grandma
噢 妈? 我觉得她们也有给你和外婆穿的裙子
in the... In the old ladies' section.
在... 在中老年女士区
I believe they call it the "legacy collection."
我觉得那叫 “遗产收集处”
Great. Even worse.
不错 更糟糕了
Get out.
不行
# Everybody's here for the party #
# 每个人都来参加聚会 #
# gonna celebrate, celebrate #
# 来欢庆 来庆祝 #
# celebrate... # turn around.
# 庆祝 # 转过去
# Whoo Hoo whoo Hoo Hoo Hoo #
# whoo Hoo, Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoo #
# whoo Hoo, Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoo #
# whoo Hoo, Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoo #
# celebrate #
# 庆祝 #
# whoo Hoo, Hoo Hoo... # Yellow!
# whoo Hoo, Hoo Hoo... # 看看这黄色!
# Whoo Hoo whoo Hoo Hoo Hoo #
# Whoo Hoo whoo Hoo Hoo Hoo #
# celebrate #
# 庆祝 #
# take it, take it up a notch #
# 来吧 嗨起来 #
# come on, come on, we're gonna make it up #
# 来吧 来吧 让我们一起来享受 #
# you know we've only just begun #
# 你知道这才刚刚开始 #
# and we're going to have ourselves some fun #
# 我们要去享受人生 #
# everybody's here for the party #
# 大家都来聚会 #
# gonna celebrate, celebrate #
# 来庆祝 来庆祝 #
# celebrate #
# 来庆祝 #
# everybody's here for the party #
# 大家都来聚会 #
# gonna celebrate, celebrate #
# 来庆祝 来庆祝 #
# celebrate, celebrate #
# 庆祝 庆祝 #
# whoo Hoo whoo Hoo Hoo Hoo... #
# whoo Hoo whoo Hoo Hoo Hoo... #
I am so not getting laid at this wedding.
我这身实在是丑出天际了 根本没人要我
Wow, how will April choose?
哇 April会选什么样的裙子呢?
How am I going to walk down the aisle?
我怎么走那个过道才好呢?
No, no, no.
不 不 这不行啊
Oh, my God.
天
Ah, fine, Bridezilla.
诶呀 好了 小公举
I'm gonna go check on the legacies.
我去看看老年区
I'm trying on another one.
我再去试一条
I'm ready for another too,
我也要去换一条
but I think my port scared the salesgirl.
但是我觉得我的疤吓到售货员了
She never came back. I'm sure she just forgot.
她都没再回来过 她肯定是忙忘了
Um, hold on.
啊 等下
Hi. Um, excuse me, can you help my sister?
你好 不好意思 可以请你帮助一下我姐姐吗?
Of course.
当然了
That dress looks gorgeous on you.
这裙子你穿实在是太好看了
Maybe not with that scarf, though.
不过 去掉围巾可能更好
Let's try a veil.
我们试试面纱
I don't... I don't think I can wear that.
我... 我觉得我可能用不了那个
Oh, right.
噢 好吧
Um, let me see what we have in the back.
嗯 我看看后面有什么
Maybe a hat or...
可能戴个帽子什么的...
Okay, she sucks.
好吧 她太糟糕了
Um, let me... let me try to find someone else.
嗯 让... 让我找找别人
It might take a minute, though.
可能稍微久一点点
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表