剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
Hope her flight's not late.
希望她的航♥班♥不要晚点 嗯
Yup.
对的
Make yourself comfortable. I have to go steam "the dress."
就像在家里随意一样 我要去熨婚纱了
Ladies, look who's here.
女士们 看谁来了
Oh! Today is going to be one of the best days of your life!
天哪 今天会是你人生中最美好的日子之一
Well, Brenna is certainly making it one of the most efficient.
Brenna绝对会让今天变成最有效率的一天之一
- Brenna. - Hi.
Oh! And... Oh, Natalie.
还有Natalie
It has been so long since we've seen each other.
离我们上次见面已经过去好久了
Uh, I smell white diamonds. Help me!
我闻到white diamonds的香水味 救救我
Actually, Lynn,
事实上 Lynn
your granddaughter is the other brunette.
你的孙女是另一个棕色头发的女孩
I'm your son's secret shame, remember?
我才是你不堪的秘密 记得吗?
Okay. Would you still like a hug?
好吧 你还想要我的拥抱吗?
Sure. That'll make up for seeing me once in the last two years.
当然 这就可以足够补偿过去两年才见过我一次
You two just need some time
你们俩只是需要一点时间
to catch up and get to know each other better.
去更加更好地了解对方
I think you'll be shocked by how much you have in common.
我觉得你们会被相互有这么多共同点而吓到
For example...
例如
Lynn is also good with nasty comments.
Lynn也很擅长下流的评论
You want my help or not?
你还想不想要我的帮助?
I guess a quarter of my genes do come from you,
我四分之一的基因的确来自于你
so... there must be a couple of things we both like.
所以肯定会有一些事情是我们共同喜欢的
And don't like.
和不喜欢的
Okay, fine,
好吧
but I'm doing this "Natalie style".
但是我会用我的风格
So, our suits are nice, clean, and crispy.
我们的西装又好又干净又精神
I'm thinking a strong monochromatic palette,
我在想送一个结实的单色调色板
like Regis Philbin, will show Beth that I've moved on.
就像Regis Philbin的一样 这会告诉Beth我已经放下了
Let me know if it works Let you know? You're gonna be there.
如果成功了告诉我 告诉你?你会在现场啊
I decided I'm not going.
我决定我不去了
What? Come on, it's a Hendrie wedding.
什么?不要吧 这可是Hendrie家族的婚礼
It's gonna be pretty, ornate, and wasteful,
婚礼肯定很漂亮 华丽 又浪费
and I can't wait to judge it.
我等不及去批判它了
I don't think I can watch her stand up there with someone else.
我不觉得我能忍♥受看着她和别人站在那里
She came by last night, and it was so clear...
她昨晚上来过 很明显
We had something really special once.
我们曾经有过一段很特别的感情
And the feelings never got any closure.
那种感觉并没有结束
You never had break-up sex.
你们从来没有做过分手性♥爱♥
That's not what I meant So, your time ran out.
我不是这个意思 你们的一段已经过去了
She picked the other guy, and it blows,
她选了一个新人 爱情迸发
but the least you can do is be a good friend
但是你最少可以做她的好朋友
and support her on her wedding day.
在她婚礼那天支持她
I can't do it. All right, fine.
我做不到 好吧
Hey, can a plus-one still show up without the original real guest?
如果原本受邀的客人不去 他附带的客人可以去吗?
Because I need to rock this Reege tonight, buddy. I need to.
因为我一定要拿下这一晚 兄弟 我必须要
And... I think we have the winner.
我觉得我们有赢家了
Oh. Excellent. Apply it with a trowel if you need to.
太好了 如果必要的话可以用泥刀涂抹
Hey, Frankie.
嗨 Frankie
Hey. The hairdresser's not quite ready for me yet,
嗨 发型师没有空理我
but I was told I have exactly 26 minutes.
但是我被告知我有整整26分钟
Yeah, it sounds about right. Take a seat.
听起来不错 坐吧
How's all the best man stuff going today?
伴郎是事情进行得怎么样了?
Well, the groom's wearing socks, so my work's complete.
新郎穿了袜子 我的工作完成了
Thank you.
谢谢
And thank you for making the bachelor party happen the other night.
还有谢谢你那天晚上举办了单身派对
Yeah. How'd it go?
嗯 派对怎么样?
It was fine.
还好
How was Dominic? Was he fine?
Dominic呢?他好吗?
I mean, I think so. Was Dominic? Why? Did he say something? Fine?
我觉得挺好 是Dominic说了什么吗?
No, but I visited him last night, and he had a black eye.
没有 我昨晚去看看他 他的眼框是乌黑的
You visited Dominic last night?
你昨晚去看过Dominic?
Yeah, he tried to tell me it was a bike injury, but it didn't look like one,
他告诉我是骑单车受的伤 但是看起来不像
and he's been off ever since the bachelor party,
自从单身派对以后 他就一直不开机
so I feel like something went down
所以我觉得有什么不好的事发生
Talk to your fiancee. I don't want to get in the middle of anything.
跟你未婚夫聊聊 我不想插足你们俩之间的事
Get in the middle of what, though?
到底是插足什么事?
Frankie, what happened?
Frankie 发生了什么?
Okay, here's what happened.
好吧 事情是这样的
Leo punched Dominic in the face.
Leo朝着Dominic的脸打了一拳
What? Seriously?
什么? 真的吗?
I can't believe Leo would do that.
我不敢相信Leo会这样做
Actually, I don't think you have the right to be disappointed with Leo.
事实上 我不认为你有权利对他感到失望
What's that now?
现在什么个情况?
Beth, why don't you go and check and see if the hairdresser's ready.
Beth 不如你去看看发型师准备好了没有
Shout if you need any backup.
你需要支援就叫我
What are you talking about, I don't "have the right"?
你为什么刚刚讲我没有权利?
You weren't there. You don't know the circumstances,
你不在现场 不了解情况
and maybe instead of siding with your ex-boyfriend,
与其跟你前男友站在一边
you give your fiancee the benefit of the doubt.
不如对你的未婚夫疑罪从无
Well, it would be easier to give him the benefit of the doubt
如果你告诉我到底发生了什么
if you would just tell me what exactly happened.
那么对他疑罪从无 就简单很多
Oh my God! I hate when girls get like this.
天哪 我讨厌女人这样做
You want to talk to everyone connected to the problem
你想要跟所有与这个问题有关的人聊
except for the person that you have the problem with.
就是不跟那个问题核心的人谈
Okay, sorry I don't live up to your high bar for womankind,
对不起 我达不到你对女人这么高的标准
but Leo obviously didn't want me to know about this,
但是Leo很明显不想让我知道这个
and I'm just trying to figure out why.
我只是尝试知道原因
He wasn't the one who visited an ex the night before the wedding.
他不是在婚礼之前还会去找前女友的人
Dominic is my friend, that's all.
Dominic是我的朋友 仅此而已
Whatever.
随你怎么说
Just seems pretty ungrateful, considering everything Leo's doing for you.
就Leo为了你做的一切而言 不觉得你有点忘恩负义吗?
I'm not a charity case!
我不是慈善工程
This wedding is something Leo and I both want.
这次婚礼是Leo和我都想要的
Look... talk to Leo.
听着 跟他去谈一谈
I think I saw a blow dry bar by the hotel.
我想我看到了酒店旁边有个美发店
Wow. You're on track to beat the record I set on spring break.
你就快破了我在春假保持的记录
Oh, do you drink competitively?
你还跟人比喝酒?
No! That was a joke. Oh...
不 那只是个笑话 哦
Oh, I want to know more about April's health.
我想知道多一点April的健康问题
I have some questions about this clinical trial.
我想问一些关于临床试验的问题
Maybe you can answer them for me.
也许你可以为我回答
Are you kidding me?
你在跟我开玩笑吗?
You finally get some time alone with the granddaughter that you know the least,
你好不容易跟你了解得最少的孙女有机会单独相处
and you're using it to...
你用这个时间
Get dirt on one of the other ones?
去搜罗另一个孙女的情况?
No. I want to know about you, too.
不 我也想要了解你
Oh, I just... I hate being out of the loop.
我只是...我讨厌成为圈外人
I was out of your loop...
我也是不在你的圈子里
For two decades.
有20年的时间
I recently read some of the later works that your son wrote,
我最近读了一些你儿子最后的作品
and he didn't seem to think too much of me.
他根本就没有怎么想过我
I guess you don't either.
我猜你也没有
So, what's the plan for us
所以我们俩的计划是什么?
while I'm gone? It's four months.
在我离开的这段时间? 四个月里
You're gonna be all over the place, different time zones,
你会去到很多地方 不同的时区
meeting people. I want you to just enjoy that...
认识很多人 我想要你享受这一切
And not have to worry about me or anything.
不要担心我或者其他事
But, what do you want? I don't know.
但是 你想要什么? 不知道
I have a lot of stuff to figure out right now, and I think it's...
我现在有很多事情要想清楚 我想
Probably better that I do that on my own.
我自己一个人可能会更好
So, even though he punched Dominic
所以 即使他打了Dominic一拳
and kept it from me, I'm just supposed to just...
还瞒着我 我还是应该
Shut up and be happy because I'm the cancer bride?
闭嘴感到开心 因为我是癌症新娘
Okay, you have to stop that. The only one that's called you "cancer bride" is you.
你不能再说这个 唯一称你为癌症新娘的是你自己
Is this what they call cold feet?
这就是他们说的临阵畏缩?
April, your fiancee is here,
April 你未婚夫来了
and I gotta say way to go!
我必须得说 你干得太漂亮了
Leo's here? Why?
Leo来了? 为什么?
He can't come upstairs! He can't see April!
他不能上来 他不能见到新娘
Actually, I just... I just wanna talk to April,
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表