剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
我的指甲断了
She really cares about her nails.
她真的很心疼她自己的指甲
Excuse us.
不好意思
Hey, what happened?
嘿 到底发生了什么?
After Graham broke up with me, I was...
我和Graham分手以后 我就...
God, I was so depressed, and Leo,
天呐 我就变得特别消沉 然后Leo
he dropped everything and...
他当时丢掉手头的事情 然后...
He went and got a Mani-pedi with me.
出来陪我做修趾护理
I mean, who does that?
我是说 谁还会做这么好的事啊?
He was...
他真的是...
He was so incredible...
他是如此棒的一个人...
And now he's gone...
然而现在他离开了...
Forever.
永远地离开了
I'll never see him again.
我再也见不到他了
April will never see him again.
April也再也见不到他了
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah.
是啊
I know.
我知道的
I know, but we got to keep it together for her, right now.
我知道 但我们现在要为了她一起坚强下去
Last time I saw the guy...
我最后一次见到他的时候...
I punched him. I feel sick.
我打了他一拳 这种感觉糟透了
But we can't show any of that to her right now.
但是在她面前我们不能传播任何负能量
Okay? Yeah.
好吗? 好的
Yeah, you're right. Yeah?
好的 你是对的 好吧?
Hey, guys, everything okay?
嘿 各位 没什么事吧?
Yeah, totally.
嗯 什么事都没有
She broke a nail.
她的指甲断了
Okay, I found the next clue.
好的 我找到了下一条线索
He hit it in the actual bathroom light fixture.
他藏在了卫生间的灯具上
It's a riddle.
这是个谜语
What's found all over the hospital? Go there.
在整个医院里能找到什么? 去找到的那里吧
Uh... germs.
呃... 细菌
How do you go to germs?
你要怎么去细菌里?
What about doctors? Patients?
那医生 或者病人呢?
No, it's a riddle, so it won't be so literal.
不 这是个谜语 所以答案不会在字面上的
It's all over...
到处都是...
"The roof."
"房♥顶"
Okay, time to hydrate, Madill.
好了 该喝水了 Madill
Thanks, coach.
谢谢啦 教练
It wasn't my best day, but who says tomorrow won't be.
今天不是我状态最好的一天 但明天说不准呢
Well, I hope I was somewhat helpful
我希望我对你还是有点帮助的
because I gotta be honest,
因为实话实说
between you and my sister, I'mfeeling pretty useless these days.
你和我姐姐的病 让我这些天觉得自己很没用
I didn't mean to make you feel that way.
我并不想让你有那种感觉
No, I'm sorry for discouraging you.
不 我很抱歉让你气馁
You didn't. I just ran an entire400 while you were getting water.
你没有啊 你刚刚去拿水的时候我跑了整整400米
What? You did?
什么? 你做到了?
No, but you believed it for a second.
没有 但你刚才相信了几秒钟
It's not so hard to have faith, is it?
拥有信念并不难 对吗?
Remember earlier you said youthought Leo was just in the ground?
还记得刚才你说你觉得Leo只是在地里?
Do you really not believe in an afterlife?
你真的不相信死后的世界吗?
But you do?
但是你相信?
I do.
我相信
I don't know, it's all a little easy, isn't it?
我不知道 死后的世界很简单 不是吗?
Heaven and hell,
天堂和地狱
good and evil.
美好和邪恶
I'm surprised someone
我很惊讶于某人
who hates labels and is bisexual
她恨被贴上标签 然而却能
is so quick to dismiss something in such black and white terms.
快速的忽略双性恋并不是非黑即白的事
Maybe it's easier for you to think that because you're sick.
也许是因为你病了 所以思考起来比较容易
I don't know. Right, you don't know.
我不清楚 对 你不清楚
For sure, nobody knows what happens when you die.
确切的说 没有人知道当你去世时会发生什么
Leo knows. Exactly.
Leo知道 对啊
And doesn't that make you feel a little bit better about life?
难道这没有让你对生活的感悟更好些吗?
That there's something waiting for us after all this
有些事情是在生命消逝后等着我们的
Something amazing?
一些好的事情?
Sure.
嗯哼
It's comforting, I guess.
这么一说让人宽慰的
Why not take that comfort?
为什么不接受这份宽慰呢?
I mean, if I die and I'm wrong,
要我说 如果我死了以后发现我这个观点是错的
it's not gonna matter, but...
那也不重要了... 但...
While I'm alive,
当我活着的时候
I'll take that comfort.
我就愿意相信如此
Life is hard enough as it is without it.
人生已经如此的艰难 有些事情就不要拆穿
And she was in remission for over two months before her relapse.
她在复发前有超过两个月的缓和期
She's young, she's strong,
她很年轻 也很坚强
and as you can see from the results of her genome sampling,
如你所见 从她的基因组取样结果来看
she's likely not only to respond well to
你的诊疗方案在她身上不仅有可能获得预期的效果
your trial, but also to have a profound impact
而且可能在急性髓细胞性白血病病例上
on potentially expanding it to the AML market.
产生深远影响 并有潜在扩张市场的可能
My hands are tied by the regulations of this trail, Dr. Carver, you know that.
我不得不遵守诊疗相关条例 Carver医生 你知道的
I have three slots for leukemia in my trial.
对白血病的治疗方案我有三个名额
Two of which are already occupied by other young subjects.
其中已经有两个被其他两位年轻人占了
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
Look, she's running out of options... Sara...
听着 她说她实在没办法... Sara...
Sara, don't... No, I'm sorry, Dr. Lin, but...
Sara 别... 不 不好意思 但是... Lin医生
Screw your regulations. My daughter needs your help.
让你的诊疗条例滚蛋好吗 我女儿真心需要你的帮助
Can't you give us some hope?
难道你不能给我吗一丝希望么?
Do you really think I'm unaware of how many patients I have to turn away
你认为我真的意识不到多少人的生命都取决于我的决定么
and in doing so, they might likely die?
如果我选择其一放弃其二 那其他病人很可能会死?
Every day I am faced with the fact that the Titanic is sinking,
日复一日 我面对的都是如沉船泰坦尼克般逐渐消亡的生命
and I happen to be the captain of one of the last lifeboats.
而且我还好巧不巧是最后一艘救生艇的船长
And if I let everyone in that lifeboat, we all die.
如果我让所有人都上救生艇 全艇的人都活不下来
So I have to be the one swatting away those in the water to let them drown
所以我不得不放弃一些水中的生命 眼睁睁看着他们沉入海底
in order to save the lives of others.
但这是为了其他救生艇上的人能活下去
I have enough people's pleas on my conscience.
我内心已经遭受了足够的谴责
I do not need one more.
不需要更多人来指责我
What about a different lifeboat?
那再来另一艘救生艇呢?
How about Noratis, Dr. Lin?
Lin医生 Noratis怎么样
Aren't they developing a similar drug?
他们不是已经研究出一种相似的药了吗?
They're phase one. I heard they're about to go phase two...
还在一阶段 我听说他们已经准备步入第二阶段了
And much more aggressive in the kinds of patients that they're willing to admit.
这就说明他们需要各种各样的病人愿意尝试更加激进的治疗手法
We used to come up here together.
我们以前总是一起上来
He loved rooftops.
他爱这儿的屋顶
I went on the roof of my building every night
以前每天晚上我都要上屋顶来
and I would look out at the city
看看这座城市
and think about all the things I was going to do with my life.
想象着我将在这儿做一些怎样的事情
If you were to fall off this roof right now,
假如你现在要从屋顶掉下去了
what regrets would you have?
你会有什么遗憾?
I mean, at the end of the day, that's the most important thing to focus on.
我想 每天结束的时候 这就是最重要的需要思考的问题了
Ape...
Ape...
He lived more than anyone I ever knew.
他是我见过的人中活的最自在的人了
I mean, he really left everything on the field, didn't he?
我的意思是 他去做什么事情 都能勇往直前 是吧?
If you think about it,he came into your life
你想想 他来到了你的生命中
exactly when you needed him,
恰巧在你需要这样一个人的时候
more than anyone else in the world.
那时的你比全世界其他人都更需要他
It's pretty amazing.
这就是缘分
Dom, I'm sorry.
Dom 抱歉
We're good, okay?
没事的 好吗?
Okay. Okay.
好 那就好
Let's find this next clue.
来找下一条线索吧
There aren't too many places to hide anything up here.
这儿没有那么多地方可以藏东西
Hey, hey.
嘿 亲爱的
I'm so proud of you.
我为你感到骄傲
Okay?
好吗
Found something.
找到了
You've reached the end of your journey.
你已到达你旅程的终点
Now go to where my journey will end
现在该去我的终点站啦
and climb the boughs of the tree of life.
沿着生命之树的枝干向上爬
Yeah. I saw that tree at the cemetery.
好 我看到了墓地的树
This is it, this is the last clue.
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表