剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
A lot of questions from his last year.
很多他死之前一年的问题
He was probably going... Oh, stop.
他有可能 打住
You dad's past is a door I just...
你♥爸♥爸的往事是一个
I don't feel the need to open again.
我不觉得有必要再打开的门
This is April’s last week at home.
这是April在家的最后一周
I just want to enjoy this time with my wonderful daughters.
我只想好好享受跟两个女儿在一起的时光
Okay.
好吧
Most improved."
最佳进步奖
From the gymnastics coach. Oh wow. "Most improved"
来自体操教练 哇 最佳进步奖
is basically just saying you sucked less by the end of it.
基本就意味着你最后不那么糟糕了
So... Aww.
所以 嗯
You worked so hard. Did I?
你太努力了 有吗?
Mmm.
嗯
I can't believe it. Your last week at home.
我不敢相信 这是你最后在家的一周
Leo and I will be close by.
Leo和我就在附近
I know, I know, it's just gonna take some getting used to...
我知道 让我习惯这个会花一点时间
Not having dinner with you every night,
每晚不再跟你一起吃晚饭
not hearing you two fight over the bathroom.
听不到你们俩为了抢浴室而吵架
I'll miss just seeing you wake up in the morning.
我会想念看着你每天清晨醒来
Mom, stop. No, lookit.
妈 别说了 不 听着
I know I've been spoiled having you here
我知道 你能拥有你 就已经是我的幸运了
as long as I have.
只要你在这
You know, when we packed you up for college,
当我们打包行李送你去大学的时候
I never thought you'd be living here again.
我从来没有想过你会再住这
And I never could have guessed
我从来没有想到
that when you did move out, it was because you were gonna get married.
你真正搬出去是因为你要结婚了
I never could've guessed a lot of things about my life right now,
现在我生活的很多事都是我没有想到的
but there are so many things happening that I am excited about.
但是有很多让我激动的事发生了
I am getting married.
我要结婚了
I've got an amazing honeymoon planned in Italy,
在意大利 我有一个特别浪漫的蜜月计划
I might write a book.
我可能会写一本书
And don't ever call me again!
别再打给我了
It's been a pleasure...
很荣幸
getting to know you ladies.
认识女士们
Well, Sam and I broke up.
我跟Sam分手了
Mom, what happened?
妈 发生什么了?
Well, we wanted different things and we couldn't work it out.
我们想要的东西不一样 我们解决不了问题
What kind of things? None of your business kind of things.
什么不一样的东西? 不关你的事
I'm fine! He's a tool, and I'm moving on.
我很好 他不过是个工具 我会向前看
I was so sorry to hear about your father.
关于你父亲的事 我很抱歉
He was one of Boston’s best writers,
他是波士顿最好的作家之一
and he must've been a great man.
他一定是个很好的人
Well, I think you guys are great,
我觉得你们很棒
and what you've done for Dominic is so impressive.
你们为Dominic做的事很惊艳
Dom is a natural talent,
他是个天才
and he says the same about you.
他也这么说你
Well, that's a lot to live up to,
还有很大的距离才能赶上
but I'm psyched to try.
但是我很兴奋可以一试
And I'm psyched to hear what you're thinking about.
我很兴奋听到你想这样做
Okay, well, I have been brainstorming this one idea.
好吧 我最近一直头脑风暴一个想法
It was actually inspired by a piece I was researching for the Post.
它的灵感其实来自我为邮报所做的研究
It's about a missing woman and her husband...
它是关于一个失踪女人和她的丈夫
The market's pretty flooded with "gone girls" right now.
这个市场基本被"gone girls"占据
I have this other idea that I really like.
我有另一个我很喜欢的想法
It's about these two adult sisters, and it's their dad's wedding day...
是关于两个成年的姐妹 在她们父亲结婚当日
April, I'm gonna stop you right there.
我要从这打住你
I haven't had much luck selling chick-lit writers.
我对菜鸟级作家没有什么信心
Umm, I have this futuristic love story idea
我有个有未来感的爱情故事
I think is promising. Futuristic?
我觉得这个很有希望 未来世界的?
I know it sounds a little young adult-ish,
我知道这听起来有点青少年风格
but the story could be really compelling.
但是这个故事可以很扣人心弦
Y.A. Is a great idea for you. Really?
对于你 青少年风格是一个很棒的主意 真的吗?
It's an evergreen market,but more importantly,
这是个常绿的市场 最重要的是
that kind of debut novel from you
这种你的处♥女♥作
could be positioned as a young adult Keys.
可以被定位为青少年的领军之作
You think people would be interested in it?
你觉得人们会对这个有兴趣?
I think the New York publishing houses would.
我觉得纽约出版屋会有兴趣
If you could work on this full-time, it's possible
如果你可以全职写作 有可能
we could have a book on shelves in three years, maybe even two.
两三年 我们可以让你的书出现在书架上
Two or three years? Mmhmm.
两三年? 嗯
I guess...
我觉得
With my dad, it just seemed like he always had a book coming out.
我爸好像一直都像有要出版的书
He's an established author.
他是个成功的作者
I would love to work with you, April.
我很愿意跟你合作 April
I have to head back home early next week,
我不得不下周早点赶回家
so if you want to get started, we should probably meet again
所以你想要开始的话 我们可能要再见面
before I leave to make some plans.
在我走之前 做一些计划
What do you think?
你觉得怎么样?
Two or three years?
两三年?
Do I have two or three years? I mean, let's be real.
讲真 我还有两三年吗?
This could be my only book.
这可能是我唯一的一本书
This could be what I leave behind.
这可能就是我能留下的东西
How am I supposed to make a decision on what to write
我怎么可能决定我要写些什么
with that kind of pressure?
有这样大的压力?
I know she's sick, but she's intense.
我知道她病了 但是她很热情
I love it. Perfect for you.
我特别喜欢 你们天生一对
Frankie, what did we say about unfiltered honesty?
Frankie 我们是怎么说未经过滤的诚实的?
Well, some things never change. Sorry.
一些东西是不会变的 对不起
You don't need to apologize for anything.
你不用为任何事情道歉?
Leo told me all about how you two fell out of touch,
Leo告诉我你们是怎么失去联♥系♥的?
but you were the first person he thought of when it came to his best man.
但是他第一个想到的伴郎就是你
Though by best man, I wasn't expecting the most beautiful person ever.
但是关于伴郎 我没想到是这么漂亮的女人
You should've seen her in her awkward stages.
你应该看看她尴尬阶段的样子
Oh, you wanna talk about awkward stages?
你想要谈谈尴尬的阶段?
Well, I've got plenty of awkward... I want those stories.
我可是有很多尴尬的 我想要听那些故事
Okay, well, we should focus on the most pertinent topic at hand,
好吧 我们还是关注手头上最重要的事
April's book. The solution to which seems quite clear...
April的书 解决方法很明显
Do what the agent says. You think?
照经纪人说的做 你这么想?
When you look at decisions like this as life or death,
当你觉得你的决定是生死攸关时
of course they're paralyzing. So stop!
当然会难以做出决定 所以不要想
You want to be a published author. This agent can get that for you.
你想成为出版过书的作者 这个经纪人可以帮助你得到这个
So go write your young adult masterpiece, and get the enduring fame
所以去写青少年风格的著作 得到不朽的名声
and social media bragging rights that come along with it.
媒体的吹捧会随着而来
Yeah, and when your book's successful,
当你的书成功了
Leo can finally be the useless trophy husband he was always destined to be.
Leo终于可以变成他注定要成为的荣耀的无用的老公
Another fantastic point.
另一个很好的论点
Well, if I want to get published, this is the way to do it.
如果我想要被出版 这就是应该要做的
There you go! Now, get to work. No more stalling.
终于懂了 现在就去写 不要再拖延
Oh, something else came up. We need another band for the wedding.
突然想到另一件时 我们要重新为婚礼定一个乐队
Classic stalling tactic. No, I'm serious.
经典的拖延策略 我是认真的
The band called. They double-booked,so they canceled on us.
乐队打电♥话♥ 他们被双重预订 就取消掉我们了
Okay. Well, fine.
好吧
Frankie and I will find a band. Yeah.
Frankie和我会重新找一个乐队 好
And you focus on writing your book.
你就专注写你的书
All right? Now write!
好吗? 现在快写
Write like the wind. Write!
像风一样快速地写 快写
Bunch of us are going to a party at Taylor's tonight. Can you make it?
我们一帮人要去泰勒的派对 你能去吗?
No, I still can't be out in public like that.
不 我还是不能那样光明正大的出现在公众场所
Germs and stuff. That bites, man.
细菌这些东西啦 那些东西会咬人的 兄弟
Maybe next time. Yeah. Maybe.
那下一次吧 好 可能吧
So, going to school is the only thing you're allowed to do?
这么说 去学校是你唯一被允许做的事情了?
That's a bummer.
这太令人不愉快了
Yeah, well, I'm happy to be out of my boring, sterile house.
是啊 不过我很乐意离开无聊的无菌房♥
Doctor's think I'm already taking a risk being back in school this fast,
医生们觉得我已经准备好承担这么快回学校的风险了
but what can I say? This is the face of a rebel.
我能说什么呢这就是反抗者的嘴脸
Are you neutropenic?
你是中性粒细胞缺少症吗
Yeah, I am, and how doyou know what that is?
是的 你是怎么知道这个病的
My sister has leukemia.
我姐姐是白血病人
I know more about cancer at 17 than I ever thought I would.
我在17岁的时候了解的癌症比我想象的还要多
Yeah, me too.
是啊 我也是
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表