剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
we're having fun. Well, I'm just making sure.
我们玩得开心 我只是想确认一下嘛
Does anybody need refills
有人需要续杯
or more appetizers?
或者小吃吗?
I could go for some mozzarella sticks. I really love mozzarella sticks.
我想吃点吐司条 我真的很喜欢吐司条
Sometimes I think I love them more than I love sex.
有时候我觉得我喜欢它们胜于我喜欢性
That's psychotic. Oh, you're insane.
真是有病 噢 你疯了
No. I get it, Gupta.
不 我懂得 Gupta
I've had bad sex, but I've never had a bad mozzarella stick.
我经历过不愉快的性 但我还没吃过不好吃的吐司条
How would you compare
你会怎样把你的新恋人 Josh
your new lover, Josh, to cheese sticks?
同起司条一起比较?
And like, why isn't he here?
还有啊 他怎么不在这?
You've been talking about him nonstop.
之前你可一直说他说个不停啊
So how you holding up, April?
你感觉怎么样 April?
Well, I'm a 25-year-old widow with cancer,
嗯 我是一个患癌症的25岁寡妇
but surprisingly, I'm not so bad.
但令人惊奇的是 我还不那么糟糕
You know, how can I be when I'm surrounded by my friends?
你懂的 当我被朋友们围绕时 我怎么会糟糕呢?
That's really good to hear. Now, let's get down to business.
这话真好听 现在我们来聊正事吧
How much money did you get?
你拿了多少钱?
Danny, come on. What?
Danny 别这样 怎么了?
I'm new money, I minored in economics.
我对金钱不熟悉 我副修的经济学
Let me be gauche. In the words of Salt 'n Pepa,
请允许我粗鲁点 用Salt 'n Pepa的话来说
"none of yo business."
"这不关你事"
Oh...
噢...
But I want to share the wealth with my good friends.
但我想和我的好朋友们分享我的财富
You guys have been the absolute best lately
你们大家最近一直这么支持我
and as a thank you, I think we should take advantage of this.
作为谢意 我认为我们要好好利用这些钱
It makes me happy for others to join in on the fun,
我很高兴能让你们开心
and it's definitely what Leo would want.
这也肯定是Leo想要的
So, along with two orders of mozzarella sticks...
所以 除了两份吐司条...
What is the absolute best booze this place has on the menu?
这地方酒水单上最好的酒是什么?
I believe that would be a bottle of Cristal.
我相信应该是一瓶Cristal
But to my knowledge, no one in the history
但据我所知 Charles开店以来
of the Charles has ever ordered one.
还没有人点过
Looks like that's gonna change tonight.
看上去今晚我们要改变历史了
I always knew Biggie and I had something in common!
我就知道Biggie和我有共同点
Is it weird that I want April to be my sugar mama?
我想让April包养我会很奇怪吗?
Yes. No!
会 不会!
Yes! So weird, dude.
会啊! 可奇怪了 大哥
Hey, you guys, why don't we do this every single night?
嘿 我们大家为什么不每晚都这样呢?
We will. I'm having, like, the best time ever
我们会的 我从来没有这么开心过
and this is so much fun. Cheers, bitch.
这真的很有意思 干杯 小婊砸
Cheers, bitch! Yeah!
干杯 小婊砸! 干杯!
Cheers, bitch!
干杯 小婊砸!
Cheers.
干杯
Should we order another bottle? Last call!
我们要再点一瓶吗? 要打烊了!
What? No!
什么? 不要!
I don't wanna go home yet.
我还不想回家
Well, you know, it is 1:45 and we should probably...
可是 你知道的 现在已经1:45了 我们应该...
Do you guys want this party to end?
你们想让这个聚会结束吗?
No, no. Good.
没 没有 那就好
I'm gonna go talk to the bartender.
我去跟酒保说
Oh, be careful.
噢 小心
That's Chris. He's a douche.
那是Chris 他是个混♥蛋♥
Hi! Closing out?
嗨! 结账吗?
What's your last name?
你姓什么?
No. Actually, I have a request.
不 事实上 我有个要求
My friends and I are having such a good time
我和我朋友们玩得太开心了
and we're not ready for the night to be over just yet.
我们还不想各回各家
Is there any way you can stay open just a little bit longer?
你能再开一会吗?
Oh, nice try, but no can do.
噢 你想得美 但不行
Pretty please?
求求你了?
Sorry.
抱歉
Money.
我给钱
In exchange for your troubles, how much...
你费费心 收多少...
Put your wallet away, twiggy.
把你的钱包收起来 小豆芽
We close at 2:00. It's a strict rule
我们两点关门 这是规定
and I ain't bending it for you. Okay.
我不会为你破例的 好吧
Well, can I talk to the owner?
那 我能跟老板聊聊吗?
Maybe he or she... I am the owner.
也许他或者她... 我就是老板
Look, I'm a very loyal customer
听着 我是个很忠实的顾客
and I come here all the time.
我总是到这来
Don't you recognize me?
你没认出我来吗?
And I bought two bottles of Cristal tonight!
而且我今晚买♥♥了两瓶Cristal!
Is there nothing you can do? No, there's not.
你就不能帮帮忙吗? 不 不能
So close out and get out. And I'm not saying it again.
所以结账请回吧 我不会说第二次了
What's your problem, dude? You're being very rude.
你有什么问题吗 大哥? 你很不礼貌
Let's just go. No, no.
我们走吧 不 不走
I'm talking to Mr. Charles himself here
我在和Charles先生本人说话呢
and might I say, he's a bit of an ass... Okay. Let's go.
而且我想说 他真有点混 好吧 我们走啦
No! I'm never coming back here again and I'm gonna tell
不! 我再也不来这了 而且我还要告诉
all my friends never to come back here again.
我所有的朋友们也不会再来这里了
The Charles is over!
Charles要玩完了!
I'm so sorry. I'll be back tomorrow.
很抱歉 我明天会回来的
Morning.
早
Morning.
早
So, last night was interesting.
昨晚很有趣啊
It was.
是很有趣
Hey, are you okay?
嘿 你还好吗?
I mean, I know you're not, like, okay-okay, but...
我是说 我知道你不是 那种 一切正常 但是...
I'm worried about you.
我很担心你
The spending, the outbursts...
花天酒地 小宇宙爆发...
Is there anything that... No, Beth.
有什么... 没有 Beth
You know last night was extremely out of character for me.
你知道昨晚那真的一点也不像我
I mean...
我是说
Everything's just been so hard.
一切都那么艰难
I haven't been feeling like myself.
我一直觉得我不像我自己了
I got too drunk and...
我喝醉了然后...
Honestly, I didn't want the night to end.
说真的 我不想昨晚就那么结束
Well...
呃...
I guess you're allowed some, you know,
恩 我觉得你有权利做一些
uncharacteristic actions, even if that means
出格的举动 即使那意味着
we can't go back to the Charles anytime soon.
我们最近都不能去Charles了
Ugh. I'm sorry.
啊 抱歉
Hey, what do you say we just do something low-key tonight?
嘿 你觉得我们今晚就做些低调的怎么样?
You know, take out from Anna's Taqueria
你懂的 Anna's Taqueria的外卖♥♥
Bette Midler movie marathon?
看Bette Midler的电影
No beaches .
不看情比姐妹深
No beaches .
不看情比姐妹深
Okay. I spoke with your doctor and agree that it was
好的 我和你的医生谈过了 并且同意
wise to prescribe steroids while you're also on TAC.
在你吃TAC时开些类固醇是明智的
They're usually reliable, but it seems like
他们通常是有效的 但看起来
your body is not responding the way it should.
你的身体没按它应该的方式反应
What else is new? My body just loves to go rogue.
还有什么新鲜的? 我的身体就喜欢反抗
All right. Well, we're gonna try you on sirolimus.
好吧 我们会让你试试雷帕霉素
It's a bit more potent and slightly out of the box in the realm
它更强效点 但不是移植物抗宿主病
of graft-versus-host disease treatment.
的传统治疗方式
But I've had patients who have done very well on it.
但我有病人用了之后效果很好
Thank you so much, Dr. Carver.
非常感谢 Carver医生
Sure. Call him George.
没关系 叫他George
Not to get ahead of ourselves, but...
我不想太急了 但是...
I'm gonna have to talk to your dad about this, Finn.
我得和你♥爸♥爸谈谈这个 Finn
I don't know if we can afford it all.
我不知道我们能不能付得起这个
This visit is on the house, Mrs.Madill.
这次治疗是免费的 Madill夫人
The drug should be covered by your insurance plan,
保险应该包括这个药
and if it's not,
如果不含的话
call me and we'll work something out.
打给我 我们一起想办法
Give it back!
还给我!
I'm gonna tell! I gotta go check on the boys.
我要告诉妈妈! 我要去看看孩子们了
Mrs... Thank you.
太太... 谢谢你
Okay. The medication should kick in in about three days.
好的 三天内药就应该能起效了
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表