剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
No. I feel like I'm sweating.
没有 我觉得我在流汗
You know what? I'm gonna grab some water. I'll be right back.
知道吗 我要喝点水 马上回来
Okay.
好的
Hey, Brenna. That looks like it's gonna be a nice dress.
嘿 Brenna 这看起来会是条漂亮的裙子
It's cool, right? Beth made it.
很酷 对吧? 是Beth做的
You know what? We should go.
知道么? 我们应该走了
Oh, so what's it for?
哦 所以这件裙子干吗用的?
Like a... Bat Mitzvah? Wha... ?
像是参加...犹太女孩成年礼? 之类...?
Bat Mitzvah?
犹太女孩成年礼?
Yeah.
对啊
Yeah, maybe Sarah Jessica Parker's Bat Mitzvah.
是吗 你说的是Sarah Jessica Parker的犹太成年礼吧
Oh, no. I'm just saying, 'cause it looks so... Buttoned up.
哦 不是 就是因为这件裙子看起来很...紧致
But maybe that's the style these days.
但这或许就是最近的时尚
You know, I was gonna add more yellow Lycra,
我原本要加点黄色的莱卡
but that hasn't been a thing since...
但那东西早在...
I don't know. Way before I was born.
不知道 早在我没出生之前就过时了
Ah, well, these are for running.
这些是为了跑步用的
It's called exercise.
那叫运动
I mean, I don't know if you maybe haven't...
我不知道或许你还没...
Let's go. Okay, well Shabbat shalom.
走吧 好 那么安息日平安
Spin around.
转个圈给我看看
Oh, I hate it now.
哦 我现在恨死它了
Don't hate it. Don't listen to him.
别恨它 不要听他的
He's right.
他说得对
Don't listen.
不要理他
You look like you're going to a Bat Mitzvah.
你看起来的确像是要去犹太成年礼
We have invites, right?
我们有邀请卡 对吧?
No, but it shouldn't be a problem.
没有 但那不会成为问题的
Stay here. I'm gonna go talk to the guy.
呆在这儿 我要跟那个男的谈谈
Excuse me.
不好意思
Hey.
嘿
Dominic. You got in!
Domonic 你受邀了!
Uh, not yet. My agent's working on it.
哦 还没 我的代理正在努力
I hope he has connections
我希望他有人脉
because they're being way stricter than usual about the guest list.
因为他们对来宾名单比之前严格多了
It's pretty high security because of the author.
作者让这次安保戒备森严
Hey. Calvin Roth.
嘿 我是Calvin Roth
I'm here with my literary client, April Carver...
我跟我的文学客户April Carver 一起来的
Oh, no, Calvin. Dominic's a friend.
哦 不 Calvin Domonic是我的朋友
He can't help us. I already tried.
他不能帮我们 我试过了
Oh, sorry, bro.
哦 抱歉 兄弟
Dude, I was trying to talk us in there.
老兄 我试着把我们弄进去
Kind of like how I talked you into being my client, right April?
有点像当时我试着说服你成为我的客户时 对吧? April?
Um, can I treat you to dinner to make it up to you?
恩 为了弥补你我可以请你吃晚餐吗?
No? Okay. I'm gonna call you in the morning.
不行? 好吧我早上打给你
Let's make magic.
来变魔术吧
Nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你
I thought you guys were friends.
我以为你们是朋友
Yeah, so did I, but she's gonna hijack my book deal
我也是 但如果我进不去
if I don't get in there.
她就会抢走我的书约
You know what? Time for Plan B.
知道吗? 是时候进行B计划了
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
Hey. Hey, hold up there.
嘿 嘿 等等
Yeah, yeah, I got a haircut.
恩 对 我剪头发了
No, this pass is old.
问题不是这个 这张通行证过期了
We updated our cards several months ago.
几个月之前我们升级了卡片
Do you still work here?
你还是这里的员工吗?
Yeah, sorry. Did I give you my old pass?
是的 抱歉 我给了你旧的通行证吗?
My new one should be in here somewhere.
我的新通行证就在包的某个角落
Just right in...
就在...
Ap? Ap! April!
Ap? Ap! April!
Can we get a medic over here?
能请医疗人员来一下吗?
Medic!
医生!
Have you ever had a seizure before?
你之前发作过吗?
No, um...
没有
No, but my doctor told me it might happen.
没有 但我的医生告诉我这有可能发生
I have aml and I'm on a new clinical trial.
我有白血病而且我现在在进行新的疗法
We should send you to the hospital.
我们应该送你去医院
No. No, no. You don't have to do that.
别 别 别 你不需要
I'll... I'll tell my doctor what happened.
我会...我会跟我医生说的
I see her all the time. Really.
我天天见她 真的
Stay here one second, please.
请在这里稍候
Are you sure you don't want to go to the hospital?
你确定你不用去医院?
Yep.
没错
'Cause I was faking.
因为我是装的
Come on. They can't see us from back here.
来吧 他们在这里看不到我们的
You can't just do that, April.
你不能那么做 April
I'm sorry! I... I had to think fast.
我很抱歉! 我...我得随机应变
And when I passes out at that blood drive,
之前当我在献血站晕倒的时候
I ended up with an interview with Richie Miranda, so...
我最终得到了跟 Richie Miranda 采访的机会
Well, you should have warned me.
那么 你至少应该先警告我
I thought it was really happening.
我以为你真的发作了
Sorry. I wasn't thinking.
对不起 我没想那么多
April!
April!
Ellie.
Ellie
Is this your boyfriend?
这是你男友吗?
No.
不是
So where's your girlfriend?
那你的女朋友呢?
I don't have one.
我没有女朋友
Good to know.
很高兴知道
Doesn't cancer just eliminate the need for small talk?
癌症替我排除闲聊的必要
You just gotta lay it all on the table out front.
你只要把它摆在台面上就好了
Yeah, except the whole cancer part, huh?
是啊 但你要说出得了癌症这件事 对吧?
Cancer's an incredibly personal thing.
癌症是一件非常非常私人的事
It's each person's secret to tell when they feel ready.
这是属于个人的秘密 只有当人们准备好了才会说出来
Ellie, you stole my words.
Ellie 你盗用我的话
And now you're trying to steal my book deal?
然后你现在还要来偷走我的书约?
I mean, what do you even need a publisher for?
你要出版社干嘛?
Can't you just release an e-book?
你怎么不直接推出电子书?
Or like a series of tweets to your thousands of followers?
或者用一系列推文直接推送给你的追随者
Personally, I feel like my story deserves a hard cover
我个人认为我的故事值得硬皮书来包装
and a display at Barnes and Noble.
然后陈列在巴诺书店(美国最大实体书店)
And it's not like you have a monopoly on
又不是只有你能
on writing a book about cancer putting
写一本和癌症有关的书
your life in perspective.
去展现你的人生视角
My skin cancer scare changed my whole outlook.
我皮肤癌的疤痕彻底改变了我的人生观
Scare?
疤痕?
Yeah.
是的
I had the mole removed, so I'm fine,
我把痣切除了 所以我没事
but it was cancerous.
但那毕竟是癌症啊!
And just, you know, thinking about what might have happened was really hard.
而且去回想可能会发生的事真的让人很难过
Anyway, I should... I should go find my contact from Book Smart.
无论如何 我应该...应该去找Book Smart的联♥系♥人
'Cause we've been tweeting at each other, so...
因为我们一直在互发私信 所以...
Check you later?
等会儿来找你?
She clearly wants you.
她很明显喜欢你
I need to distract her
而我需要让她分心
so I can meet those publishers before she does.
这样我能在她之前跟这些出版商见面
So...
所以...
You wanna use me as bait.
你想要我当诱饵
Please.
拜托
Thank you.
谢谢
April?
April?
I didn't see your name on the guest list.
宾客名单上我怎么没看见你的名字
Hi, Raquel.
嗨 Raquel
Feel like I have deja vu.
感觉我好像见过
You're in a blazer and you're here with Dominic?
你穿着运动上衣和Dominic在一起吗?
It's happening again?
你们又在一起了?
Uh, no. No, we're just friends.
不不 我们只是朋友
So then what are you doing here?
那你在这里干嘛呢?
I am writing a memoir.
我在写回忆录
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表