剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
And I think you're still in love with April.
什么?
What?
自从你知道她订婚了你就怪怪的 而现在
Ever since you found out that she was engaged, you've been weird. And now
她出院了,回到了你生活中,你就更怪了
that she's out of the hospital and back in your life, you've been even weirder.
我真不知道你在说什么
I really have no idea what you're talking about.
就一次 我想成为别人的第一选择
For once I need to feel like someone's first choice.
她要结婚了
She's getting married.
你应该说:"不 我不爱她"
You should have said, "no, I'm not in love with her."
而不是"她要结婚了"
Not "she's getting married."
我不是那个意思
That's not what I meant.
听着,反正我也觉得这段关系有点无聊
Look, I was getting kinda bored in this relationship anyway.
你先走吧 我不想见到你
Why don't you leave? I'm done.
- 休息下 我们明天再谈 - 随便吧
- Get some sleep. We'll talk tomorrow. - Whatever.
如果这让我熬过了住院的几个月
If this can get me through months in the hospital,
那它肯定可以让你撑过你捐骨髓的5到7小时
it can definitely keep you entertained for five to seven hours of your donation.
希望吧
Fingers crossed.
你考虑过受赠人的事吗?
Have you thought any more about the recipient?
- 你想知道吗 - 我想
- Do you want to know? - I do.
我选择相信不管那个人是谁 他会康复的
I'm choosing to believe that whoever it is, they will survive this.
如果他没有 我也能接受
And if they don't, I can handle it.
我从医院接回一个女儿 又要送进去一个
I get one daughter out of the hospital, only to have to take another one in.
- 好了 好了 - 我们要迟到了 走吧 妈妈 拜拜
- Okay. Okay. - We're late. Let's go. Bye, mom.
- 拜 Ape - 拜
- Bye, Ape. - Bye.
- 拜 - 好运 Bren
- Bye. - Good luck, Bren.
谢谢
Thanks.
你落了什么?
What'd you forget?
你还好吗?你想聊聊昨晚的事吗?
You okay? Do you wanna talk about last night?
我很好 都说了一百次了
I'm fine. For the hundredth time.
那好吧 你今天要干嘛?
Well, what are you doing today?
我要呆家里整理
I'm staying in and getting organized.
- 看见没?你不好 - 别这样
- See? You're not fine. - Stop.
我这里有些Sara给我的我爸储存间里的箱子
I have these boxes that Sara gave me from my dad's storage unit
一直放这积灰 我打算整理一下
Just sitting here collecting dust. I'm gonna go through them.
好吧,需要什么的话打给我
Well, call me if you need anything.
拜拜
Bye.
我叫Timothy Carson
"My name is Timothy Carson.
我有两个家庭 而他们互相都不认识
"I have two families, who know nothing about each other.
这是我怎样生活
"this is the story of how I lived my life
以及怎样计划我的死亡的故事
And planned my death."
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表