剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
谁要加菜
Or, actually, I think we're out of that. Frozen bean dip?
事实上 那个已经吃完了 拿豆子来凑吧
Yes! Okay.
来吧 好
Mmm, it's so cuddly in here. Oh!
抱抱更健康
Oh, no, I have to pee so bad, but I'm too cozy.
我需要小便 但这里实在太舒服了
Mmm, you know, our conversations get deeper and deeper the longer we're married.
你懂的 随着我们结婚的时间越长这样的对话会更自然
You want deep talk? Mmm.
你想要深层次的谈话 是啊
What's with people being so intense about having babies as soon as you get married?
为什么结婚后人们总是很在意什么时候生孩子
Are you talking about Elaine?
你是在说Elaine
That's just her.
那只是她而已
She's been bugging Nate about babies forever.
她一直想和Nate生个孩子
That guy has a lot of condoms.
但那男的避孕措施做得太好
I was surprised by your answer though.
我很惊讶你的回答
I didn't know you wanted kids.
我不知道你想要孩子
I didn't used to.
我以前不想
But, you know, then again, I never really thought about it either way.
但是你知道 我之前也从没想过这个问题
It only occurred to me once I was healthy.
只有在我健康的时候才能要孩子不是吗
But you're talking, like, way down the road, right?
但你是说并不需要这么快就要孩子对吗
Duh! Yeah, we gotta get you healthy,
当然了 我们需要你也健康
and get some traveling under our belt,
好好补补身体
before we let a kid get in the way of all our fun.
然后我们的宝宝才能健康生长
Okay, I can't hold it anymore.
好吧 我快憋不住了
I have a dummy I can use if you don't want to stand here.
我有个假模特可以用 如果你不想站在这里
No, I like it! I feel like a model.
我喜欢这样 就像模特一样
Okay, well, I mean, I need you to stand a little more like a dummy,
我是说 你要站好 像个模特一样
and be still for a minute, please. Sorry.
保持不动 抱歉
So, uncle George looked into that clinical trial,
George看了那个临床检验
that isn't approved for AML yet.
目前还不能做AML
Oh, yeah? And you know who makes the drugs?
是吗 而且你知道谁是生产商吗
Pharkas.
是Pharkas
Oh! Ew. Where that Josh guy works?
恶心 就是那个Josh工作的地方
Yep.
没错
April
不可能的 April
I would do anything for love, but I won't do that.
我会为了爱做任何事情 但我不会做这个
But wouldn't it kinda be worth it?
但你不觉得值得吗
I mean, just one drink with the guy, if it could help me get these meds?
我是说 只需要和他喝一杯 说不定就可以为我弄到那些药
Oh, my god.
天哪
Okay, yeah. You're right, sorry.
你是对的 抱歉
You don't have to do it. I just... I heard that,
你不需要这么做 我只是听说
getting on these lists is more about who you know,
想做这些需要认识些人才可以
so I'm just trying to... One date.
我只是想试试 就这一次
Really?
真的吗
Only 'cause it could save your life.
只是因为他能救你
And I'm not drinking. I only drink with guys I actually like.
我不会喝酒 我只和我喜欢的人喝酒
You don't have to sleep with him. Oh, my god.
你不需要和他睡觉的 天哪
Training time, huh?
训练时间吗
Yeah.
是的
William and I are meeting at Mount Vernon street today.
我会和William在Mount Vernon街见面
It's one of the steepest hills in the city.
这个城市里最陡峭的山之一
Oh, wow, it's like a...
就像是
Can you get it? It's like a... hold on.
你明白吗 就像是
Hi, good to see you. Good to see you, too.
嗨 见到你很高兴 我也是
Hey! I thought I told you to meet me there.
嗨 我不是告诉你在街上见吗
Oh, I was in the neighb, so I...
我就在附近 所以
Oh! Oh!
哦 哦
Oh, you're cuddly today.
你今天喜欢拥抱
It's crazy to see this guy. Right? How long has it been?
再见到这个家伙太激动了 谁说不是 过去多久了
Oh, don't tell me. I think we met,
不要告诉他 我想想
when Sara was at Barnard, so that was before I...
当Sara还在 Barnard的时候
Oh, wow.
哇
Mmm, you smell fantastic.
你真好闻
What is that? Aftershave or something? No, no, it's...
是什么味道 须后水吗 不不
It's almond milk lotion from L'Occitane.
是欧舒丹的牛奶乳液
It's two for one at Nordstrom's. You want to go halfsies?
现在买♥♥♥二♥送♥一♥ 要一起去买♥♥吗
Maybe. Anyway, you know what? Um, we should go.
可能吧 我们该走了你知道吗
I heard it's gonna rain. Hey, you coming back for dinner?
我听说会下雨 你回来吃晚饭吗
Oh! No.
啊 不
No. Well, I don't know, you said you had a plan or something.
不 我不知道 但你说过你有事儿的
What was it? You had something.
是什么来着
Oh, no, I forgot. My friend Alan is coming over.
我忘了 我朋友Alan会过来
We're picking up some tiles for my home spa.
来为我的家庭浴室选一些瓷砖
Steam shower. So excited. Wow.
蒸气浴 太激动了 wow
I was gonna put a bidet...
我会买♥♥一个大浴盆
What? Nothing.
什么 没什么
It's so funny. A bidet...
太搞笑了 大浴盆
Okay, okay, all right. Have fun, guys. Good to see you.
好的 玩的开心 见到你很开心
Sorry, all the dishes aren't out yet.
抱歉 菜都还没有弄好
I'm still adjusting to not having April here to help out with chores.
我还不适应April不能在这里帮我
See? My system worked here.
你看我的应对体系管用了
Ugh, the system...
啊,传说中的系统
I'm just so excited for real food.
能吃到真正的食物我太激动了
You go ahead.
你先来
Oh, no, that's okay. Please, I must be stopped.
不 没关系的 拜托 必须有人拦着我
Okay, well, good, because I was lying when I said "that's okay."
好吧 这挺好的 因为我不是真的想说 没关系的
This is an upgrade from our usual affair.
这可是我们平常的交流的升级版了
Any progress on finding a place?
找房♥子有新进展吗?
Not yet.
还没
Hopefully it won't take long.I don't need much.
希望不用花太长时间 我也不求多了
Just another room to turn into my office.
只再需要一个改成我办公室的房♥间
Well, we might as well get a third room while we're at it.
我们在找的过程中可以顺便找再有一个房♥间的
For what?
要干嘛?
To have extra space, and eventually for, you know,
有更多的空间啊 而且总有一天 你懂的
offspring.
生儿育女啊
First comes love, then comes marriage...
首先是爱情 然后是婚姻
Then comes getting rid of the wife's cancer so she can get a bone marrow transplant.
接着是治好妻子的癌症让她能接受骨髓移植
Of course, I was just thinking ahead, you know.
当然 我只是设想未来而已 你知道的
I hate moving, so we might as well get everything we want now,
我讨厌搬家 所以我们不如现在就把一切准备好
so we don't have to upgrade later.
以后就不用换大的了
Did you try the okra?
你尝了秋葵吗?
No, I hate okra. Really?
不 我讨厌秋葵 真的吗?
I see how your system worked now.
我现在懂系统是怎么运作的了
You were the chore supervisor around here. I get it.
你曾是这里的杂活总监 我懂了
Leo, what's with bringing up babies in front of my family?
Leo 为什么要在我家人面前提孩子?
Oh, was that awkward?
噢 刚刚很尴尬吗?
Well, yeah.
当然啊
I didn't realize you were planning our nursery already.
我都不知道你已经在为婴儿房♥做打算了
I didn't mean right away.
我又不是说马上
And I thought you got your eggs frozen.
而且我以为你冷冻了卵子
I kinda assumed that meant you wanted to have a kid eventually.
我就以为你总有一天会想要孩子
Since that keeps coming up, I should clarify.
既然这个话题总出现 那么我澄清一下
I don't want to have kids anymore.
我不想要孩子了
Um, even...
呃 就算
When you're past this health stuff?
你不用再为健康担心了?
Sorry, I'm just confused here now.
抱歉 我还有点搞不懂状况
I'm trying to live in the now,
我正在试着活在当下
like you taught me to.
就像你教我的
Meanwhile, you're planning things for five and ten years down the road,
与此同时 你却在为未来五年和十年定计划
and asking me to do them with you?
还要我和你一起完成?
Which is it? Do I live in the now or the future?
到底要哪个?活在当下还是未来?
It's not that black and white. I don't understand
这又不是非黑即白 我不懂
why you're getting so upset about this.
你为什么为这事不开心
Because I can't plan for a future,
因为我不能因为你会有一个未来
just because you have one now.
而规划出一个未来
Now that you're on the other side of this,
现在你已经不用担心有没有未来
you've completely forgotten what this one feels like.
你就忘了要担心是什么样的
Hey, dish-dryer,
嘿 擦碗的
dry some dishes, why don't ya?
来擦些碗 好吗?
And this is me trying to let you win. What's going on?
这是我正在让你赢呢 怎么了?
I'm just distracted.
我只是分心了
Leo and I got into a fight last night.
Leo和我昨晚上吵了一架
It's the first time I slept on the couch.
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表