剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
That means more to me than you probably realize.
或许你不知道 这句话对我来说真的很重要
All right, don't shoot the messenger,
好的 我只是带个信儿
but it's 11:30.
但现在已经十一点半了
Ohh... Yeah.
嗷... 没错
All right. Well...
好吧好吧
Go back to our places and get our beauty sleep.
回去睡一觉美容觉
You guys keep drinking, though.
你们继续喝吧
Drink until you hear semisonic.
喝到不醉不归
That's what I always say.
这就是我的作风
Are you guys doing the whole not seeing each other until the "wedding march" thing?
你们俩要遵循传统在婚礼准备期不见对方么?
Oh my God. The next time you two see each other,
我的天 下次你们俩见面的时候
you're gonna be bride and groom! Oh, I love that.
就是新郎新娘的身份了 噢! 太棒了
All right. Leo, since I am your D.D.,
好了Leo 作为你的监督员
I'd better "D" you home.
我最好现在监督你回家
Okay. You know what that means.
好 你知道那是什么意思
Oh, we have to make this kiss last until tomorrow.
噢 我们必须深情一吻以聊解分离之痛
Let the man breathe, April.
别让他窒息了 April
emmhe! Okay.
嗯哼! 好了
Bye. Bye.
再见 再见
See ya. Bye.
拜拜 拜
April, did you know you have a little rash on your shoulder blade?
April 你发现了你肩膀边上起了一点疹子么?
Oh yeah, I saw it yesterday.
嗯我知道 昨天看见了
It's a potential side effect of the clinical trial,
这是临床诊疗的潜在副作用之一
so of course one shows up now.
所以它出现了嘛
But at least it's... Is that Graham?
但是至少... 那是Graham吗?
Anyone without a mortgage.
可能是任何没负担的人
Hey, Graham. Hello... everyone.
嘿 Graham 你好... 大家好
I'm sorry I'm a little late.
很抱歉我来的有点迟
But I brought your gift a little early.
但我给你带了礼物
Oh. A mortar and pestle. Now your homemade hummus
噢 一个研钵一个研杵 这样你做的鹰嘴豆泥
will be as authentic as possible.
就能真正正宗了
No more machine-ground chickpeas for you.
不会再有机打鹰嘴豆的烦恼
It's just what I've always wanted.
这真的就是我期望已久的礼物
So, is Dominic coming tonight?
那 Dominic今晚会来么?
I've been trying to catch up with him,
我一直试着联♥系♥他
but I feel like my texts are going to a black hole.
但好像我短♥信♥都被狗吃了一样
Yeah, I don't... I don't know what's going on with that guy.
这样啊... 我也不知道他最近怎么样
He's a mystery wrapped in an enigma
他是一个谜一样的男子
wrapped in a Henley, am I right?
我说得对不对?
Yeah, he's a question mark.
嗯嗯 他就是一个大写的问号♥
Well, if you need me, I'll be drinking on the other side of the apartment.
好的 如果你要找我的话 我就在房♥间的那头喝酒啊
Dominic?
Dominic?
Dominic, I can hear your music through the door.
Dominic 我能透过门听见你放音乐
Hey, come on in.
嘿 进来吧
Hey. Hey.
你好 你好
Oh my God, your eye!
我的天 你的眼睛
What happened?
怎么了?
Oh, it's nothing. I went on a bike ride this morning,
没什么大不了的 我今早骑单车
and you know those lampposts by the Bunker Hill Monument?
你知道邦克山纪念碑那里的路灯么?
I clipped one. You clipped a lamppost?
我摔到上面了 你摔倒在路灯上了?
Yeah, I know, it's embarrassing.
呃 我知道 听起来很蠢吧
I'm sorry I couldn't make it to your party, by the way.
哦 顺便道歉 很抱歉没去你的派对
I've been under a rock lately between the book and The Post.
最近关于我的书出版的事情我很头痛
It's all piling up. I get it.
所有事都堆在一起 明白
Just wanted to make sure you were all right.
我只是想确定你还好
You didn't have to come check on me the night before your wedding.
明天你就结婚了 你没必要来看看我好不好的
Yes, I did. Looking around the party tonight
不 有必要 今晚在派对上
and not seeing you there made me,
没看到你为我庆祝
realize something about you and me.
我意识到一些事情 关于你我
You're one of the most important people in my life.
你是我生命中最重要的人之一
And I think we should be there for each other's milestones,
我觉得我们俩应该在对方的重要时刻相互支持的
especially now that you and Leo are becoming friends.
特别是你和Leo已经成为朋友了
Now that you bring it up...
既然你提出来了...
I'm really sorry, but I can't make it tomorrow either.
我真的很抱歉 但我明天也不能去
Nina needs the first two chapters on Monday, and...
Nina周一前需要我写好前两章...
I just don't have time to go to social events right now.
这种时候我真的没有时间去社交场合
"Social event."
"社交场合"
Well, you'll be missed.
那好吧 你就错过吧
I guess, um, I'll see you.
呃 那 再见吧
Good luck tomorrow.
祝明天好运
Oh. Is that Blue Bottle coffee?
噢 那是蓝瓶咖啡吗?
Yeah, happy wedding day.
对啊 结婚日快乐哦
Wait, why are you up?
等下 你怎么就起来了
Shouldn't your jet lag go in the other direction? Ugh.
你不是还在调时差吗? 呃
Didn't really sleep well last night.
昨晚睡得不是很好
Honestly, considering everything that's going on...
老实说 想到现在发生的这么多事
couldn't stop thinking about your dad.
我一直不停的在想你♥爸♥
Here you go. Thank you. What about him?
给你 谢谢 他怎么了?
Well...
嗯...
I know your feelings toward him...
我知道你对于他的情感
Are complicated and I get that,
很复杂 我也理解
but his love for you was... immense,
但他对你的爱是... 无边无际的
and I just wish he could be here today. That's all.
多希望他能在这儿见证这一天 就是这样
He was so proud of you.
他真的很为你自豪
That's arguable.
这个待商议
Natalie found a manuscript for a book he was working on.
Natalie找到了一份他正在写的手稿
There were parts that implied he didn't think I was much of a writer.
里面有个情节描写的是 他不觉得我有作家的潜质
Well, that doesn't sound like your dad at all.
这听起来一点都不像你♥爸♥啊
And are you sure you can trust this manuscript?
你真的觉得这份手稿可信么
I don't know. I mean, most of the characters are definitely inspired by us.
我不知道 但是 大部分角色都隐射到我们
But then again, it's about a cold war spy
话又说回来 这份手稿
who's secretly planning his own death.
写的是一个间谍秘密策划他自己死亡的事情的
Well, I wouldn't put too much stock in an unfinished spy novel.
是我的话 我可不会相信一本未完成的间谍小说
And besides, whatever your father believed,
而且 不论你父亲相信与否
you're an incredible writer.
你都是一名极其出色的作者
All of Boston knows that fact.
整个波士顿人♥民♥都见证过了
Thanks.
谢了
Reporting's different, though.
其实报道与写作不同
It's like these vows. They require a totally different part of my brain,
就像誓言一样 两者对我的大脑要求完全不同
one that apparently...
其中一部分要求
Is not working. Well, then why don't you pretend
我没达到 不要这么想 不如你试试
to be a reporter again for a second.
再成为一名记者看看
You always used to ask the "W" questions, right?
记者通常使用W结构 对吧?
And "H"... how. Yeah.
还有H的结构 怎么样? 是啊
Well, I already know the how, the where, the when, and the who, so...
我已经知道是怎样 在哪里 跟谁一起 所以
Tell me the why.
告诉我原因
Well... The easy answer is
嗯 最简单的回答是
'cause we're in love.
因为我们相爱了
We make each other stronger...
我们让对方变得更加强大
And we have a bond that few people can share.
我们拥有少数人才有的的紧密联♥系♥
We both have had to embrace life while facing death.
当面对死亡的时候 我们都选择拥抱生活
I was thinking a lot about death
我想了很多关于死亡的东西
when I first realized I might not get a wedding,
当我第一次意识到我可能不会有一场婚礼的时候
but... Leo is determined not to let that happen.
但是Leo很坚定不让这发生
Well, that's... That's beautiful.
嗯 这句话很美
Is it, though?
是吗?
God, it sounds like he proposed out of pity.
天哪 这听起来他是因为可怜我才求婚的
No, I don't think anybody will think that.
我不觉得任何人会这样想
Just drink your caffeine. You've got a big day ahead of you.
快点喝你的咖啡 今天这个大日子等着你呢
I want, like, the smokiest eye possible.
我想要最烟熏的眼妆
I want people to see me and think forest fires.
我想要人们看到我就想到森林的大火
"Midnight raccoon." That should work.
半夜的棕熊? 这应该可以
Hey, Ford, thanks for volunteering to be an usher.
嗨 Ford 谢谢你自愿成为引座员
Oh, sure, yeah. I'm only in it for the free makeover.
不用谢 我只是为了免费的化妆才来的
I really need help ever since banned me for life.
自从丝芙兰封♥杀♥我以后 我非常需要帮助
They said, "no traveling until the hip replacement,"
他们说 不要去旅游 除非做了臀部替换手术
so, it's just me this time.
所以这次只有我一个人
But Artie sends his best.
但是Artie要我向大家问好
Okay, I gotta head back to Logan and pick up Mae.
我要返回去Logan去接Mae了
I'll be back in a bit, okay? Okay.
我马上就会回来 好吗 好的
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表