剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
I'm going to Berkeley, and I'm staying with Uncle George.
我要去Berkeley 和George叔叔待在一起
April's loaded now. She can pay for it.
April现在准备好了 她可以付这些钱
It's not about the money,Brenna, and you know it.
不是钱的事 Brenna 你知道的
Look, we're all angry right now and after what you found out about your dad...
听着 我们现在都很生气 在你发现你♥爸♥的事情之后...
I wouldn't blame you for being mad.
我不会责怪你一直在生气
I'm not mad.
我没生气
I swear, I'm not. I'm just...
我发誓 我只是...
I don't know...
我不知道
Confused.
困惑
Well, I understand that.
嗯 我理解
I mean,I really do.
相信我 我真的懂
Yeah, like...
是啊
I've been reading about the symptoms of A.L.S.
我有读过肌萎缩侧索硬化的症状
How did you not notice any of them?
那你怎么一点都没注意到?
Well, I thought it was alcoholism, that's what it seemed like...
我以为那是因为嗜酒 那看起来就像是...
And that's what he wanted me to believe.
这是他想让我以为的
Well...
好吧
Maybe you should've been paying better attention.
也许你该再用心观察一些
I told that man...
我告诉过那个人
That I would be with him in sickness and in health...
不管生老病死我都会和他在一起
But he never gave me that chance.
但他从来不给我机会
He had no problem turning his back on me...
他毫无困难的瞒着我
And on this whole family.
瞒着这个家
But if you need to blame me because I'm the one who's actually here...
但你要是因为我是唯一在这个家里的人而责怪我
Then I'll wear that target.
那我就背这个黑锅
Need a little help?
需要帮忙吗?
I had it under control, but if you insist.
我能做好这个 但你坚持的话
Okay.
好的
Here we go.
走起
There we go.
走起
How about you do the navigating while I row.
我划船的时候你来导航怎么样
Teamwork. I like it.
团队工作 我喜欢
You were married to the guy the camp's named after, right?
你和那个被用来命名这个露营的人结婚了 对么?
Leo Hendrie. Yeah.
Leo Hendrie 是的
Was he really a billionaire?
他真的是个有钱人?
More or less.
差不多吧
So... he was like Batman?
所以...他跟蜘蛛侠一样?
Oh! Uh...
哦! 嗯...
I guess there are some ways he was like Batman, I mean...
我想他有些地方是有点像蜘蛛侠 我是说...
He didn't have a utility belt or anything...
他可能没有蜘蛛侠的万能腰带或其他东西...
But he was committed to truth, justice, and the American way.
但他维护真理正义和自己的国家
That's Superman.
那是超人
How can Superman be American? He's from another planet.
美国人怎么会是超人呢? 超人来自其他的星球
Batman's a good guy...
蜘蛛侠是个好人...
But sometimes he's kind of a mean good guy.
但有时候他是一个残忍♥的好人
Leo wasn't a mean good guy.
Leo并不是那样的人
He could be frustrating...
他有时会很沮丧...
And he'd get angry for stupid reasons...
会因为一些愚蠢的理由生气...
And jealous when he didn't need to be.
会因为别人不需要他而不开心
He would use sarcasm as a defense mechanism, all the time.
他经常会讽刺别人来掩饰自己
And he was a slob. Oh, my God.
他是个傻瓜 我的天
So he wasn't a hero, then?
所以他不是一个英雄?
He was a man.
他只是个男人
He was my man.
他曾是我的男人
I'm sorry.
对不起
Sometimes, I only think about the annoying things...
有时候我会想一些很烦人的事情
Because it makes it hurt less...
因为这样会使那些事对我的伤害小些
And I just end up missing the
我会以想一些烦人的事情结束
annoying things as much as the good things.
就像想一些开心的事情
And then I get angry...
然后我会变得生气
Because every morning, for a few seconds...
因为每个早晨 有那么几秒钟
I think that life's okay.
我想这种生活也还行吧
Then I remember I'm alone.
我会想起来我还是孤身一人
You're not alone. I'm here.
你并不孤单 我在你身边
Thank you for that.
谢谢你在我身边
You are a good conversationalist.
你是一个很健谈的人
Can't row a boat alone.
那样划船的时候才不会孤单
Did you see this? Clause 36-H?
你看到这个了吗? 36-H条款?
Uh, I saw it.
嗯 我看过了
Did I also read it and process it? Not entirely.
我还要读一遍审查一遍吗? 不用了吧
It's one of those extreme ownership...
这是极端所有权中的一个排外条款
And exclusivity clauses that they use in Silicon Valley.
这些条款被用在硅谷
Basically, any design that you create...
总的来说 当你为Jaclyn工作的时候
While working for Jaclyn is owned by Jaclyn.
你设计东西的所有权都归Jaclyn
Oh, well, I guess that seems fair, right?
哦 好吧 我觉得这挺公平的 对吗?
No, but even if you design it for a friend or yourself, Jaclyn still owns it.
是的 但是即使你是为你自己或是你朋友设计的东西 所有权也归你老板
You have metric tons of creatmty in that mind of yours...
你可能有成千上万的创意
And Jaclyn gets to put her name on all of it, for the next five years.
但是Jaclyn可以说那些创意都是她的 在接下来的五年里
No, wait, why do you even care so much?
等下 你为什么会这么在意这件事?
We've only been dating for a month.
我们只约会了一个月
You don't have to read the fine-print on my paperwork.
你不必检查我的工作协议的条款
If you want me to back off, I will.
如果你希望我退后一步 可以
But you're so amazing and you're so talented...
但是你是这么的聪明 这么棒的女人
And I don't want you to come home from work five years from now...
我不希望你从现在开始要工作五年...
To tell me that Jaclyn appropriated all your best ideas.
告诉我Jaclyn盗用了你的哪些创意
So, you, uh...
所以 你是...
You picture us together in five years?
你规划了我们五年之后的生活?
You make me so happy.
我从未如此开心过
More than anyone I've ever met.
直到遇见了你
I want to be happy five years from now, too.
我希望从现在开始的五年都可以这么开心
Let's tell Jaclyn what the next five years should look like.
让我们来告诉Jaclyn接下来的五年应该怎么做
All right.
好哒
Girl's got lungs.
女孩们出来透透气
Hey! Oh!
你好!
And you've got, if I'm seeing it in the light
然而你看起来 如果灯光照的对的话
correctly, something resembling a smile.
你脸上好像带着笑容
I just needed to be alone...
我只是想一个人呆着...
And then not alone...
又不会孤单...
Then even less alone.
即使真的有点孤单
You don't know this, but my dad he didn't talk about a lot. He kept a lot of secrets.
你不了解 我爸不会跟我说这些 他有很多秘密
No, I do know.
是的 我知道
I dated one of them.
我可是和她们其中一个约过会的人
I used to think that he was just doing it for us...
我过去常常想他这些是为了我们...
And maybe to some degree he was, but I think...
也许在某种程度上是为了我们 但是现在我觉得...
I think we would've all been happier if he'd have just let us into his life.
我觉得如果他让我们参与到他的生活我们都会更幸福
Like maybe you would've been...
就像你已经...
When you were diagnosed?
当你诊断的时候?
Maybe.
也许
I can't change what I did back then, that doesn't mean I have to repeat it.
我无法改变我做的一切 但这不意味着这一切会重演
Leo believed in living openly and I shouldn't
Leo对生活很乐观 我不应该因为他的离去
give up on that just because he's gone.
就放弃了对生活的态度
I don't know what happened to you in the last few hours, but...
我不知道在过去的几个小时里你发生了什么 但是...
You should bottle it and sell it.
你应该把它们都忘了
I went boating with a new friend.
我和我的一个新盆友去划船了
It gave me some perspective.
这让我有了一些新想法
Let me know if you have any leftover.
告诉我你有什么错过的后悔事
I could use some for my own life...
我可以为我的生活吸取一点经验
Big decision on the house, uninspired at my job.
关于房♥子的重大决定 平凡的工作
I'd love a good life-coaching session.
我会是一个好的人生指导师
Well, you know how I feel about the house.
嗯 你知道我对房♥子的态度
As far as The post goes...
过去都已经过去了
How many shows have you reviewed this year?
你今年接到了多少表演?
I don't know. Probably a hundred?
我不知道 可能100个?
You want perspective?
你想要新的灵感吗?
Try experiencing it from the musician's point of view.
试着从这些演奏中得到
I've heard you mess around on the guitar. You're good.
我听说你乱弹吉他 弹得还挺好的
I... come on, I...
什么鬼...拜托 我...
I don't even have my guitar here.
我吉他都没带过来
Oh, my God! It's camp! Somebody has a guitar.
Oh 我的天 那是个营地 总有人有吉他
Come on, what have you got to lose?
拜托 你有什么损失?
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表