剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
已经是我最亲近的朋友了
but that's all we are.
但我们也就是这关系
Hmm.
嗯
Well, someone should write a romantic comedy about this.
好吧 有些人应该写个关于这个的浪漫喜剧
I lied to you,
我对你撒谎了
I guess, because I felt like,
我猜 因为我感觉
you felt sorry for me for being the single one.
因为我是单身你同情我
I don't feel sorry for you.
我不同情你啊
I was just trying to be sensitive, really.
我只是试着变的有感情一点 真的
I get that, and I know it probably feels strange for you
我知道 我知道你或许觉得
to talk about your relationship in front of me,
在我面前谈论你的感情生活很奇怪
but it doesn't have to, because, really...
但是没必要 因为 真的...
I could be dating, if I wanted to.
如果我想约会的话 我就会去的
But I'm choosing to be single right now.
但我现在选择单身
And I'm happy this way.
而且单身很开心
And I guess I just don't feel like I should be ashamed about that.
而且我一点也不觉得羞耻
Absolutely not.
完全不
So, anyway,
所以 不管怎么说
confession over.
坦白结束
Ugh, I hated that movie.
啊 我恨这个电影
Hey!
嘿!
Didn't think you were coming back.
没想过你会回来
I didn't think I was either,
我也没想过
and then I changed my mind,
然后我就改变主意了
just like how I change my mind every day about what gender I'm attracted to.
就像吸引我的性别一样每天都在改变
Hey, Mariah, I was wondering,
嘿 Mariah 我在想
what made you a lesbian?
是什么让你变成一个拉拉的?
I was born this way.
我天生就这样
So, when you're with a girl, who's the boy in the relationship?
所以 当你和女生在一起的时候 这段关系里谁是男生?
No one. There is no boy.
没有 这段关系里没有男生
But Andrew's the girl of you two, right?
但是Andrew是你们俩的女生 对吗?
Obvi. No.
很明显 不
There's not a heteronormative dynamic in all relationships.
不是所有关系都是按异性恋模式来分配的
Oh, there isn't?
噢 难道没有吗?
That's just a stereotype?
那只是刻板印象而已嘛?
Ooh. She's reading you.
喔 她在看你
My point is, we're all different.
我的重点是 我们都是不同的
So we shouldn't generalize about each other.
所以我们不应该把自己概括在一起
I mean, isn't that the whole point of having an LGBTQ club?
我指 这不就是LGBTQ社群存在的全部意义吗?
Hey, Brenna. Is everything okay?
嘿 Brenna 你还好吗?
Yeah.
是的
I'm just making Andrew and Mariah uncomfortable
我就是让Andrew和Mariah感觉不舒服
because I don't fit into their neat, little boxes.
因为我和他们小而整洁的世界不合群
Girl, I hear you on that.
妹子 我听见那些了
Anybody have any good news they want to share from this week or... ?
这周谁有什么好消息想分享的还是?
How about, um, maybe some roses and thorns?
不如 呃 一些好消息和一些坏消息?
Hi.
嗨
Don't you have LGBT something club?
你不是有什么LGBT俱乐部的活动吗?
Yeah, um,
是 呃
but I wanted to clear something up first.
但我想先解释一些事情
If you're trying to apologize about the other day, it's fine.
如果你想为那天的事道歉的话 没关系的
I know you feel bad, but... No.
我知道你不好受 但是... 不
You always say that you want to be treated like everyone else,
你总说想别人像对待其他人一样对待你
so I'm telling you the truth.
但是我要告诉你事实
And the truth is,
事实就是
when I told Andrew and Mariah
当我告诉Andrew和Mariah
that I didn't see you like that,
我不是那样对待你的时候
it's not that I couldn't, it's that...
并不是我不能 是...
I don't let myself,
我不让我自己这么做
because... What could we do about it?
因为… 我们能为它做些什么呢?
Yeah, I mean, it's dangerous if the wrong person breathes on you.
没错 就像让很别人呼吸到携带的空气都很危险
Right.
对
I wonder if this is how Edward and Bella felt.
我在想Edward和Bella是不是也是这样感觉
# And all of your pieces #
# 你所有一切 #
# there's too much smoke to see it #
# 烟雾缭绕 若隐若现 #
# there's too much broke to feel this #
# 支离破碎 感官飘渺 #
# I love you, I love you #
# 我爱你 我爱你 #
# all of your pieces #
# 你所有一切
# all of your pieces #
# 你所有一切 #
# all of your pieces #
# 你所有一切 #
# all of your pieces #
# 你所有一切 #
# all of your pieces #
# 你所有一切 #
Good morning.
早上好
Life is short. Let's have dessert for breakfast.
人生很短暂 早餐我们吃点心吧
Wake up.
醒醒
Leo?
Leo?
Leo?
leo?
# There's too much broke to feel this #
# 支离破碎 感官飘渺 #
# I love you, I love you #
# 我爱你 我爱你 #
# and all of your pieces #
# 你所有一切 #
# There's too much smoke to see it #
# 烟雾缭绕 若隐若现 #
# there's too much broke to feel this #
# 支离破碎 感官缥缈 #
9-1-1,what's your emergency?
9-1-1 发生什么事了吗?
My husband, he's not breathing.
我丈夫 他没有呼吸了
# All of your pieces #
# 你所有一切 #
Yes.
是的
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表