剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
Every day is supposed to be an adventure here.
在这的每一天都应该是一次冒险
Just don't play free fallin .
就是别弹free fallin这首歌♥
Deal.
好吧
Here's a guitar. Thank you.
吉他来了 谢谢
Hello, everyone.
大家好
I don't normally do this, but a friend convinced me to.
我不大弹吉他 但我有个朋友要我上台
So, this song is for that friend.
所以这首歌♥是唱给这个朋友的
# Talking like we used to do #
# 执手相望 谈天说地 #
# it was always me and you #
# 宛如昨天 #
# shaping up and shipping out #
# 时间飞逝 #
# check me in and check me out #
# 来吧来吧 #
# do you like walking in the rain? #
# 你是否喜欢在雨中漫步? #
# When you think of love, do you think of pain? #
# 你是否处于爱痛交织? #
# You will tell me what you see #
# 告诉我你看到了什么 #
# but I will choose what I believe #
# 但我会选择我要相信的部分 #
# well, hold on, darling #
# 坚持住 亲爱的 #
# this body is yours, this body is yours and mine #
# 我们宛如兄妹 #
# well, hold on, my darling #
# 坚持住 亲爱的 #
# this mess was yours, now your mess is mine #
# 风雨同舟 携手共进 #
# Your mess is mine #
# 相互扶持 #
We've reached our halfway point!
我们达到目标的一半啦!
Continue to donate and Finn Madill will be back on track in no time!
继续募捐 我们的Finn Madill马上就可以回归赛道了!
Okay. This stupid humiliation game has got to end.
好吧 这个愚蠢的丢人游戏必须要停止
I'm talking to her. No. Please don't.
我要去和她谈谈 别 别去
She's just trying to be nice,
她只是试着友善一点
and I really do want that running blade.
我真的不想这会伤害到别人
Brenna! You want to double down on your donation?
Brenna!你想要加倍你的捐赠?
Listen, Sydney, if you need community service to get into Middlebury...
Sydney 听着 如果你需要通过社区服务来申请到明德学院
Go read your magazines at a nursing home.
坐在养老院看你的杂♥志♥就可以了
Stop turning my friend into a charity case.
不要利用我的朋友做慈善
Middlebury? What are you talking about, you psycho?
明德学院? 你在说什么你个神经病?
We all know that you're only doing this for your college apps.
我们都知道你做这些都只是为了申请到大学而已
This is not about my college applications.
这跟我的大学申请无关
So just what? Out of nowhere, you suddenly care about Finn?
那为了什么? 你突然就关心起来Finn了?
I've known Finn for years. I've always liked him, okay?
我知道Finn的事很多年了 我一直都很喜欢他 好嘛?
Junior ball's coming up and... I want to be on his radar.
青少年足球赛就要开始了 我想成为他的拉拉队队长
Wait, you like him?
等下 你喜欢他?
Like, you like-like him?
你真的喜欢他?
Why do you care?
管你屁事
Wait... are you jealous?
等下...你在吃醋?
I mean, it makes sense you'd be into him.
我是说 你喜欢他还是很有道理的
You're probably into me, too.
你可能也喜欢我
You're like, bi or something, right?
你就像那些双性恋什么的 对吗?
You bitch!
你个不要脸小婊砸!
You've reached Natalie. Learn how to text or leave me a message.
这里是Natalie 短♥信♥我或者给我留言
Hey, Natalie, it's Sara again, um...
Natalie你好 我是Sara 嗯...
I know you're probably getting sick of seeing my name on your phone...
我知道可能在电♥话♥上看到我名字都烦了
But there's just a lot at stake here and...
但这还有很多情况没有处理...
I really want to protect this family.
我真的很想保护这个家庭
I don't know what kind of mother would I be if I didn't?
如果我没有做好我真的无法想象我是一个怎样的母亲
Um, it seems like April's trial is working.
嗯 April的疗程起作用了
You know what? You can hate us...
你知道吗? 你可以讨厌我们...
That's fine.
这些都可以
But, at the end of the day, I'm just hoping that...
但是 现在 我只希望...
We all want the same things here.
我们都在期盼着同一件事情
Believe it or not, we do love you, Natalie.
Natalie 不管你相不相信 我们都爱着你
Okay. Um...
好吧 嗯...
Natalie?
Natalie吗?
Wait, she... what?
她...怎么了?
With Shakespeare?
带着莎士比亚?
God, I swear, the pizza guy is getting more and more aggressive.
我的天 送外卖♥♥的真是越来越上进了
What the hell is this?
这他妈是个啥?
Uh, those are certain addendums and alterations I would like made...
在我签字之前这是一些我想改的条款 和一些确切的变更
Before I sign any dotted lines.
这是一些我想改的条款 和一些确切的变更
You know this is a classic millennial move.
你知道这是多大的变更吗
It's all about entitlement with your generation, isn't it?
这全都是为了你自己的利益是吧?
You said the investors crave buzz.
你说过投资者希望看到这些
Well, I'm your beehive.
现在我做到了
I think you need me more than I need you.
我觉得 比起我更需要你 你反而更需要我
I suppose that perhaps, I could make a couple of concessions.
也许 我可以做出一些让步
Exclusivity and idea ownership?
专有权和想法所有权?
I guess I can take that down from five years to two.
我想我能从五年减到两年
And I want a... $500 weekly raise.
我还想要...周薪涨500刀
$200.
200刀
$400. $325, final offer.
400 325 一口价了
Pleasure doing business with you.
和你交易真愉快
Oh, God, look at those lines.
天啊 看看那些线条
Ha! This is absolutely going to be a Jaclyn exclusive.
哈!这一定会成为Jaclyn特有的
Okay, I will see you in the morning and now that the weather is a little warmer...
好吧 我们早上见 还有现在天气暖和起来了
I will need some fresh melon, but please no honey dew this time.
我会要一些新鲜的瓜类 但这次不用加蜂蜜了
Do it.
说吧
Jaclyn, I can't work for you.
Jaclyn 我不能为你做事了
Oh, Beth...
噢 Beth啊...
You're just a regular Ashton Kutcher.
你就是一普通的Ashton Kutcher
I am so thankful for everything that you've taught me...
我很感激你所教给我的一切...
But I think you'll always just see me as an assistant and...
但我认为你永远也只会把我当成助理而且...
I'm ready to move on and try succeeding in this business on my own name.
我已经准备好向前进 用我自己的名字在这个行业里立足了
I'm in my 20's...
我现在才20几...
It's the perfect time to start blazing my own trail.
现在是开拓我自己的道路的最好时机了
Okay. Well, I think you know not to use me as a reference.
好吧 但 我想你知道不要把我当介绍人
I always wanted to do that.
我一直都想这么干了
I'm not going to lie, I'm surprised to see you again.
我可不想骗你 能再次见到你我很惊讶啊
I was starting to think you brushed me off last time.
我都开始以为你上次开了我呢
I did.
是的
But I couldn't stop thinking about the notes you gave me, and you were right...
但我无法不去想你给我的注解 而且你是对的...
Nobody's going to care about my story if it's all fact and no feeling, so...
如果我的故事都是事实而不含感情的话 没人会在意它的 所以...
I wrote another chapter...
我又写了一章...
And I think you'll see, it digs into some pretty personal stuff.
而且我想你应该能看到它深入了个人的情感
Wow.
哇
This is the kind of writing that we can waive in front of publishers.
这才是我们能给出版商看的作品
Let's not waste any time.
那就不要浪费时间了
Can you get me two more chapters by Monday?
周一前你能再写两章吗?
That fast?
那么快?
If you can write this in 48 hours, I want to see what else you can do.
如果你48小时内能写出这个 那么我想看看你还能做到什么
Also, I want to get your book on the market quickly,
还有 我想让你的书尽快进入市场
so I can stop borrowing Valerie's office.
那我就不用再借Valerie的办公室了
Heard you answered the age-old question today...
听说你今天回答了那个千年难题
To beat or not to beat?
打还是不打呢?
Even Shakespeare couldn't describe how lame that was.
就算用莎士比亚都说不出那有多么糟
I was hoping my lameness would cheer you up a little.
我只是希望我的糟能让你开心下
You got suspended for book-slapping a girl.
你因为用书打了一姑娘而被停学了
What is going on with you?
你到底怎么了
It's not a big deal.
没什么大不了的
You're avoiding me and Mom.
你躲着我和妈妈
You won't talk about what happened with Dad and George.
你不愿意谈爸爸和George之间发生的事
Trust me, Bren, it feels so much better to talk.
相信我 Bren 说出来会好受些
Let's talk about Dad right now.
我们现在就谈谈爸爸吧
I know we're not who you want to talk to about Dad...
我知道你不想和我们谈爸爸
But we're the only ones you can talk to.
但是我们是你唯一能说的人
There's nothing to say.
没什么好说的
I get it.
我懂了
When you're ready to talk, we won't judge...
当你准备好谈的时候 我们不会品头论足
And we won't try to give advice.
我们也不会指手画脚
We'll just listen.
我们只会好好听着
You didn't know him...
你不了解他
Not like I did...
不像我了解他一样
Not at the end.
没在最后的日子里
He taught me how to play cribbage...
他教会我玩克里比奇牌戏...
And I finally beat him...
当我终于赢了他...
Right before he left for the last time.
就在他最后一次出门时
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表