剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
Maybe Dad killed someone?
或许爸爸杀了某个人?
I don't think he could if he tried.
我不认为他有这个能力
What if Dad was gay?
或者爸爸可能是同性恋?
And George went to these extremes to cover it up?
那么George做了这么多就是为了掩饰爸爸是同性恋?
I mean, what year is it?
天呐 这都什么年头了
What if...
那么或者是...
Mom and George wanted to have an affair?
妈妈和George在爸爸死后有一段关系?
What? Are you trying to stir up drama for your movie?
什么? 你是想让你的电影变得更加地戏剧化吗?
No. There's no camera here, just a question.
不是的 现在没有镜头 我只是提出了一个设想
Mom and George? Because they dated before Mom and Dad?
妈妈和George? 难道就因为他们在妈妈结婚前约会过?
Sara and George dated?
Sara和George以前约会过?
Yeah, and...
嗯 是的 而且...
They dated, like a few months ago.
好像几个月前他们又在一起了
What? And George and Mae just broke up.
什么? 而且George和Mae刚刚分手
Maybe Mae is picking up on something between them?
也许是Mae意识到了他们之间有点什么?
Do you think they hooked up while Sara was married?
你们觉得他俩会不会在Sara和爸爸结婚的时候就乱搞了?
God knows Dad was out of town enough.
反正爸爸不在家确实挺久的
You guys...
各位...
The first line of Dad's book is the main character saying that...
爸爸那本书的第一句话是主人公说的...
He's planning his own death.
他在计划他自己的死亡
What if that's what happened?
如果这是真的呢?
What if Dad killed himself
会不会爸爸因为发现了
because he found out about an affair between Mom and George?
妈妈和George有一腿所以自杀了?
No. Wait, actually, that's impossible. George was driving the car.
不 等一下 实际上这是不可能发生的吧 当时是George在开着车
Unless he wasn't.
除非他没开车
But then the only way the police report would say that
但如果真是这样的话 能让警♥察♥判定
George was driving, is if George lied.
George当时在开车的唯一方法就是George说谎了
Blankets, blankets.
毯子 毯子
Where are you, blankets?
毯子在哪儿呢?
We're hiding from you, because
毯子躲着你就是因为
you're addressing us by name, and it's a little creepy.
你直呼他们的名字 这听着有点毛骨悚然啊
We used to like it.
我们以前很喜欢这样呢
Okay. Okay.
好啦 好啦
I got it. Thank you.
我拿上吧 谢谢了
Hey...
嘿...
I'm sorry about you and Mae.
你和Mae之间发生的事我觉得很遗憾
I'm a little surprised. It seemed like things were going well.
我有点惊讶 因为你们一直看上去都很幸福
Well, uh, I thought they were,
呃 我也以为是这样的
but you know how it is when there's so much distance,
但你知道的 异地恋不是那么容易的事
and just two insanely demanding careers.
而且我们俩从事的还是如此高需求量的行业
Yeah. I thought you guys wanted that kind of relationship, though.
哦 我以为你们俩觉得这样的关系很好呢
I mean, it worked in theory, rather than in practice.
我是说 这只在理论上可行 现实中行不通呀
Um, this was sort of our attempt to have a last conversation
呃 这其实是我们在为我们的未来做的最后一次努力
about whether to make it work, and that's why she came up from New York,
所以她才从纽约来到这儿
but sometimes if it's broken, you gotta stop trying to fix it.
但有时候关系破裂了 你就得想办法去弥补
Well, I'll let her know, that...
那么 我会告诉她的
She's got a friend if she ever needs one when she's in Boston.
在波士顿 如果她需要的话我会做她的朋友
Yeah, I wouldn't do that.
呃 还是算了吧
She has some complicated feelings about you.
她对你有一些复杂的情绪在里面
Me?
我吗?
You and I were over before you met her.
在你遇到她之前我们就结束了
Well, she could never get over it.
可是 她对这个是耿耿于怀的
Oh!
噢!
No, no.
不 别呀
Beth, I think that one's a goner.
Beth 我觉得那个烤的不能吃了
No. No way. I like them well done.
不 不会的 我喜欢烤的完全熟一点
Bleh, oh.
啊 噢
Maybe not that well done.
也许没有那么完全
Wow.
哇
What'd I miss?
我错过了什么?
She's been putting on quite the show for us down here.
她可是为我们表演了一出戏呢
I blame the Tequila.
都怪龙舌兰
Ah, all of it?
哇 全喝光了?
Haven't seen you this drunkie in a while.
好久没见你醉成这样了
I'm like a fun drunk, right?
我就像一个快乐的酒鬼 对吧?
Yes, you are a super fun drunk.
是啊 你绝对是一个超级快乐的酒鬼
But when you get this drunk, you usually
但是当你喝得这么醉的时候 你一般都会
drunk dial your exes.
给前任打电♥话♥
Oh, yeah I do. I do.
哦 对啊 我是这样
And now that your in, you know, pre-love...
那么现在你处在所谓的快要恋爱中...
Yes. Yes.
是的 是的
I am in pre-love.
我快要恋爱了
So I must put myself to bed before I sabotage my own happiness.
所以我得快点躺床上睡觉防止我的兴奋劲被毁掉
Good night. Farewell, loved ones.
晚安 再见啦 我爱的你们
You're beautiful. You're beautiful.
你很漂亮 你也很漂亮
Good night, Beth. Beautiful.
晚安 Beth 很漂亮
Okay.
好了
This family needs to talk.
我们需要谈一谈了
There are some rumors going around,
我听到了一些流言蜚语
and I think it's time we find out the truth.
我觉得是时候真♥相♥大白了
I think we already know the truth.
我觉得我们已经知道真♥相♥了
Uh, lay it on me.
呃 这事怪我
Well, we know you destroyed a book
那么 我们知道你毁掉的那本书
that began with a line about a man planning his own death.
的开头是说主人公在计划他自己的死亡
April, your father was a novelist.
April 你♥爸♥爸是个小说家
He wrote fiction.
他写的都是虚构的小说
Is that true?
这是真的吗?
Was it fiction, George?
George 那是虚构的吗?
We've been through this.
我们讨论过这个了
Right. Nothing truthful? Lies.
是嘛 没一件是真的 全是谎言
Like what you and Sara have going on?
就跟你和sara之间发生过的事一样?
Mom, have you and George dated since Dad died?
妈 你跟George在爸去世后约过会吗?
Well, yes, but what does that have to do with anything?
有 但我们约会的事跟现在这个有什么关系?
Why didn't you tell me?
你为什么不告诉我?
You had enough on your plate.
你当时已经有够多要处理的了
And now?
那现在呢?
What are the two of you hiding from us now?
你们俩到底对我们隐瞒了什么?
I... I'm trying to protect all of you.
我... 我在试着保护你们
Can we just leave it at that?
可以就这么结束话题吗?
Protect us from what?
有什么要保护我们的?
Were you together with George when you were married to Dad?
你嫁给爸的时候还跟George在一起?
No! No!
没有! 没有!
People make mistakes.
孰能无过
We all know that Dad did,
而我们也都知道爸爸做过错事
and if, you know, you cheated back,
那如果 你也出轨
how could you have possibly known that he would want to end his life?
说不定这使他想自杀?
End his life? Where is this coming from?
自杀? 你们都在想些什么?
Mom...
妈...
We think that Dad killed himself, and George covered it up.
我们认为爸是自杀的 然后 George 掩盖了这件事
You know what? You... You don't know what you're saying.
你们知道么 你... 你们根本不知道自己在说些什么
You're talking about my brother's death
你们说的好像我哥哥的逝世
like it was a soap opera, when really it was...
如肥皂剧般狗血 但这其实...
It was tragic.
是一件悲剧
Yes, Thomas...
没错 Thomas...
did want to end his life,
确实曾想自杀
but not because we were having an affair.
但绝不是因为我们出轨
Because he was sick.
是因为他生病了
He was dying.
他快死了
So, April's in New York, huh?
所以 April在纽约?
She loves it.
她爱死纽约了
Hey.
嘿
Damn it.
妈的
Those twitches look like they're getting worse.
看你刚才抽搐的样子 病情似乎加重了
They're not twitches.
那不是抽搐
Well, it's been a few months. We should check your...
你这样已经持续几个月了 我们应该检查一下你的...
Your thyroid. Rule out any infection or a minor stroke.
你的甲状腺 好避免细菌感染或是轻微中风
Have you talked to Sara?
你跟Sara 谈过了吗?
No.
没有
Well, Tommy, this could be... Serious.
Tommy 这可能很... 严重
It is serious,
这是很严重
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表