剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
Damn.
该死的
Yeah. That's a bit of a bummer.
Yeah 真是有点倒霉
I'm still proud as hell of myself.
我还是挺自豪的
And the good news is, I got to spend all day with my son.
好消息是 我准备和我儿子在一起呆一整天
I can't remember the last time we spent this much time together.
我不记得上次我们这样是什么时候了
I miss that.
我很想念那些日子
I do too.
我也是
You know we're okay now, right?
你知道我们现在很好 对吗?
Well, I hope so.
Well 我希望是的
You know, these last couple of years have been hard.
你知道 前几年一直很难
But there were so many good years before that.
但之前的很多年都很好
I know it wasn't easy for you to raise us on your own.
我知道你一个人养大我们不容易
I didn't give you enough credit for that.
我没向你表示过足够的感激
Hmm.
嗯
Well, I guess you can thank your dad
我想你可以谢谢你♥爸♥
for teaching you how not to behave
教会你在婚后
when you get married.
不要干些什么
Yeah, if that ever happens.
是啊 如果我能结的话
What are you talking about? Of course you're going to get married.
说什么呢? 你一定会结婚的
And when you do,
到时候
I want you to look at her the way you look at April.
我希望你像看April一样看着她
Mom, come on, we're just friends. "We're just friends."
妈 说真的 我们只是朋友 "只是朋友"
I know, I know.
我懂 我懂
Well, you're supposed to be friends with the person you marry, right?
你本就该和你结婚对象是朋友 不是吗?
Remember, you don't have to wait to meet her
记住 你不一定要遇到她之后
to go for the things you want in life.
才去追求你人生中想要的
Where are the invitations?
请柬在哪?
End of the hall.
走廊尽头
Isn't that him?
那不就是他吗?
Yeah.
是的
Better be the hot janitor.
最好是帅气的清洁工
Oh, my God. We did it!
天了噜 我们做到了!
I told you it would work out.
我就说能行的
Yeah, thanks to Natalie. You were so fast back there.
是啊 感谢Natalie 你刚才可快了
I just imagined Beckham on the other side of that door.
我只是想象Beckham在门的另一边
Ah!
啊!
Didn't know it was a favorite-sister contest.
不知道原来这是挑最喜欢的姐姐的比赛
What's that supposed to mean?
这话什么意思
Nothing. I just feel out of the loop with you two sometimes.
没什么 我只是有时跟你俩在一起时觉得自己是局外人
April.
April
You're the one who asked me to take care of Brenna
当你在医院时
while you were in the hospital.
是你要我照顾Brenna的
Did you not want us to be close?
你不是想让我们亲近吗?
You asked her to take care of me?
你要她照顾我?
Why? Or is this like when you said
为什么 或者这就像你说
you were okay with me dating Dominic
你不介意我和Dominic在一起
as long as no real feelings were involved? Oh, my God.
只要不动真感情就行? 我的天啊
You guys breaking up had nothing to do with me.
你俩分手跟我没任何关系
Everything has to do with you.
所有的事都要和你有关
What?
什么?
Brenna, why would you say that?
Brenna 你为什么这么说?
Never mind. Let's just go home.
别在意 我们回家吧
What was that?
什么鬼?
It's the alarm.
是警报器
We're stuck here.
我们被困在这里了
Come on.
来
What if we're stuck here all weekend? We won't be.
如果我们整个周末都被困在这怎么办? 不会的
Trust me. I've had Saturday detention before.
相信我 我有周六被留堂过
Are you sure? 'Cause I don't have my meds
你确定吗? 我身上可没带药
or a phone charger. What if... April!
也没带充电器 如果... April!
I get it! You're sick.
我懂了! 你病了
We know! Whoa.
我们知道了! 哇
That's why I feel like I can't tell you anything,
这就是为什么我感觉我什么事都不能跟你说
because no matter what I'm going through,
因为不管我正在经历什么
you're going through something worse.
你比我更难过
So what?
所以呢?
You can still tell me your problems.
你还是能告诉我你的困难啊
Why? So you can try to fix me, like you always do.
为什么要? 然后让你来修复我 就像你一直以来那样
I don't try to fix you.
我不是试着修复你
Yeah, you do.
你是
When dad died, you moved back home to take care of us.
爸爸过世时 你就搬回家来照顾我们
When I started getting into trouble after that,
当我从那之后开始惹麻烦时
you helped mom find Charton.
你就帮妈妈找到了Charton
When mom pulled me out of honor, you asked me to be your maid of honor.
当妈妈让我转学时 你就要我当你的伴娘
I thought you'd like that.
我以为你会喜欢那样
I do, but...
我喜欢 但是...
Sometimes I just want you to listen like Natalie does.
有时我只想你能像Natalie一样倾听
You know, I didn't realize asking you to watch out for Brenna
你知道吗 我不知道要你帮我看着Brenna
meant keeping huge secrets from me.
意味着向我保守大秘密
What huge secrets?
什么大秘密?
I'm sorry. I thought she already knew about Jake.
对不起 我以为她知道Jake的事
Oh, that's great.
这下真是好极了
Does mom know now?
妈妈知道吗?
No! I wouldn't tell... Natalie, why did you tell her that?
不! 我不会告诉她... Natalie 你为什么要告诉她那些?
Are you happy, April? Now she hates both of us.
你开心了吗 April? 现在她讨厌我们俩了
Well, in the spirit of not keeping secrets,
好吧 鉴于不藏着秘密的精神
here's another one...
这里还有一个...
I found dad's unpublished manuscript.
我找到了爸爸未出版的手稿
What? Where?
什么? 在哪?
In storage.
仓库里
It's supposed to be fiction,
应该是虚构的
but the characters are us.
但是角色是我们
Cliff's notes version...
Cliff的笔记里的版本就是...
I'm simple,
我很简单
Brenna is a band-aid on a broken marriage,
Brenna是修补一段破裂的婚姻的创口贴
April is the golden child.
April是模范小孩
You guys, our dad is the worst.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 我们的爸爸才是最糟的
Oh, my God.
天呐
I didn't even know he was writing another book.
我都不知道他在又在写书
Yeah, well, there's a lot of things you don't know about him.
是啊 很多他的事你都不知道
Hello.
比如我
Okay, look, I don't want to keep secrets
好吧 听着 我不想像爸爸一样
from each other like dad did.
让我们互相之间有秘密
What was going on with you this week
这周你经历了什么
that you felt you couldn't tell me?
你觉得你不能告诉我的事?
Nothing. I was just going to try
没什么 我只是想试着去
to enter this stupid film festival,
参加一个很蠢的电影节
and I couldn't get it done on top of being maid of honor.
但我做不到一边忙这个一边当伴娘
It's fine. No, I know how important that was for you.
没关系的 不 我知道这对你有多重要
Is there any way you can still make the deadline?
还有办法让你赶上截止日期吗?
Well, now I don't know if I want to.
但 我现在不确定我是否还想去赶
Okay, now that we're just putting it all out there,
好吧 既然我们现在都坦白了
something else happened today.
今天还有些别的发生了
I came back here to try to finish the movie
我回来想和我的电影指导Margo
with my film adviser Margo.
一起弄完电影
I tried to kiss her.
我试着吻了她
Don't worry. She totally rejected me.
别担心 她完全拒绝我了
I've literally never been so humiliated.
我真的从来没这么丢脸过
So that's the real reason I didn't want to come back to Charton.
所以这个才是我不想回Charton的真实原因
She offered to meet me here tomorrow,
她明天约我在这见面
but I'd rather just skip the whole festival
但我宁愿不参加电影节
than see her again.
也不想再见到她
Now we can just sneak out in the morning
现在我们只要在她早上到之前
before she gets here.
从这儿溜出去
Been there.
碰到过这样的情况
Yep.
是的
Who was yours, April?
你是和谁啊 April?
Um, a college T.A.
额 一个大学里的助教
You? Babysitter.
你呢? 保姆
Okay, who wants to slide around the halls
好了 谁想像在Breakfast Club一样
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表