剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
Hey, you should come over tonight.
对了 你今天晚上应该过来的
Everyone's gonna be out of the house except for me and my friend,
除了我和我朋友每个人都会离开这个房♥子
and because of my sister,the house is totally sterile.
因为我姐姐 这房♥子现在已经是完全无菌了
Yeah. Yeah, I... I think I can do that.
额 额 好啊...我觉得我能做到
Cool. Yeah, very cool.
很好 是啊 非常好
Thanks.
谢啦
You look stunning.
你看起来太迷人了
Stop. You promised you wouldn't get emotional.
快别说了 你说过你不会那么感性的
So, how do we even find a wedding band?
然后 我们要怎么找一个婚礼乐队
Do we put up fliers? "One wedding band."
要不我们发传♥单♥ "招一个婚礼乐队"
Do you remember that time sophomore year we tried to start a cover band?
你还记得大二那年我们尝试着开始玩翻唱乐队吗
It was one of the dumbest things we ever did.
这是我做过最蠢的事情之一了
Speaking of dumb things that we did,
说到我们做过的蠢事
remember that time that you emailed me
记不记得有一次你发邮件给我
that you had cancer and I never heard from you again?
说你有癌症 后来我就从来没听你提起过了
Oh, by the way, I have something for you.
喔 对了 我有个东西要给你
Ow! Dude!
天啊! 你这家伙!
Did you really think that after years of radio silence,
你真的觉得在这么多年的沉默之后
that I would just hop on a plane,
我就只是跳上一架飞机
come and be your best man,and never bring this up?
来帮你然后永远不提这件事吗
You were a real douche to me.
你在我看来就是一个笨蛋
Okay, well, look, I was to everyone.
好吧 但是 你看,我对所有人都这样
Since when was I everyone?
从什么时候起我是所有人了
My best friend was dying
我最好的朋友危在旦夕
and you wouldn't even give me the time of day.
结果你连婚礼的准确时间都不给我
I know. I...
我知道 我...
Did a lot of stupid things when I was sick.
在我生病的时候做了许多傻事
But I'm not like that anymore.
但是我不是从前那个我了
I've changed. I have.
我已经改变了 我做到了
And if there's any silver lining to what grew in my head,
如果在我的脑海里有任何希望的话
it's that. I mean...
就是这个 我的意思是...
Do you really believe someone as smart, and...
你真的相信一些人那么聪明... 然后
beautiful, and wonderfully weird
既好看 又古怪的迷人
as that girl you just met,would marry the old me?
碰见这样的女孩她会嫁给以前的我吗?
Yeah.
是的
Yeah, well, before she wises up and leaves your butt at the altar,
好 在她变聪明而且在你走上祭坛之前离开你
we should probably do what you promised we'd do.
我们应该做那些你承诺我们做的事
Yes! To the Internet!
对啊 上网找找!
Let's see here. All right, "wedding bands."
我们看看 好的"婚礼乐队"
And there are a hundred pictures of gold rings.
结果这里有成千上百的金戒指图片
Hmm. We're screwed.
(⊙v⊙)嗯 我们搞砸了
I cant believe you're a homeowner.This place is incredible.
我简直不敢相信你是拥有房♥子的人 这地方简直棒哭
I'm so impressed.
有点厉害哦
I heard Nina was impressed.
我听说Nina也印象深刻
She emailed me about you today.
她今天发给我的邮件里提到了你
Well, she was great,and I've already started
额 她很棒 而且我已经开始
outlining an idea that she likes.
概述出她喜欢的想法的轮廓了
Wow. Sounds like this is coming together pretty fast.
哇 听起来这些马上就要合在一起了呢
This may be the only book I ever get to write.
这可能是我唯一一本能写的书
I wanna leave behind something important.
我想留下一些重要的东西
Yeah, I can't imagine the pressure you must feel,
是的 你知道 我无法想象你感受到的压力
and publishing a book is definitely a way to leave something behind.
而且出版一本书绝对是留下重要东西的一种方式
Try not to think so much about the market.
试着不要想太多市场的事
What matters is that what you leave behind is important to you.
关键是你留下的东西对你来说是重要的
Sorry. It's probably Leo.
不好意思 可能是Leo
Our wedding band backed out.
我们的婚礼乐队退出了
'Cause the wedding, the book, and the bachelorette party weren't enough.
因为这婚礼 这书 还有这些单身女性的聚会的事总是没完没了
I don't feel like I'm helping you with the book dilemma,
我不觉得我能帮助你解决书的窘境
but maybe I can help you with something else.
但是也许我能帮你一些别的
Hey. Hey.
嗨 嗨
Hi. Oh, hey, Dominic is getting us a band,
嗨 喔 对了 Dominic要给我们一个乐队
and a really good one. Oh, I don't know who this Dominic is,
而且还是个非常不错哦 喔 我不知道谁是Dominic
but he might be my new best friend. Hold up.
但是他可能会是我的新的好朋友 - 等一下
That's very sweet of Dom, but Frankie and I have the band situation covered.
Dominic是挺不错的 但是Frankie和我掌握了乐队的情况
That is so not even the slightest bit, remotely true.
这真是没有丝毫一点点的 真实性
Well, he knows this band personally and they don't normally do weddings,
好 他私底下认识这个乐队 这乐队平常不做婚礼的工作
but he thinks that they'll do it as a favor.
但是他觉得乐队会帮这个忙
He's gonna ask them at their show tonight.
他会在今天晚上乐队的演出时问问他们
Isn't band procurement traditionally the role of the groom?
找乐队难道不是以前新郎的工作吗
Um, did he make that up? Umm...
恩 这是不是他编的 额...
Yeah, I think he made that up.No, that's not a thing. Hmmmm.
是的 我觉得他是编的 不 这没什么 额
Okay, well, just give us more time, okay?
好吧 就是 多给我们一点时间 好吗?
'Cause Frankie and I, we've got some...
因为Frankie和我 我们得到了一些...
Solid leads.
可靠的线索
Babe. Yeah.
小心肝 我在
I just want music, so I can dance with you at our wedding.
我只是想要一些音乐 那样我们就可以在婚礼上跳舞了
Who cares who books the band?
谁管是谁订的乐队?
All right, well, I'll go to the show tonight.
好吧 恩 我今天晚上会去看那场演出
It's our wedding. One of us should be there.
这是我们的婚礼 我们中有一个人得待在那儿
And since you're at your bachelorette party,
考虑到你在单身女性聚会上
Frankie and I will go and make sure that the band is right for us.
Frankie和我会去看看这个乐队是不是适合我们
Okay, if you really want to. Of course we do!
好吧 如果你想这样的话 我们当然要这样做!
I'll text Dom and let him know you'll meet him there.
我发个短♥信♥给Dom让他知道你们会去那儿见面
Yay!
好耶!
Yeah, and when Gabe came to pick me up,
恩 当Gabe来接我的时候
he came right to the door. He didn't just text and say he was outside.
他就直接走到门前 他甚至都不短♥信♥告诉我他在外面
Aww. Give it time.
喔 给他点时间
She's just going through a bit of a breakup.
她只是正在经历一小段分手时期
Men act like they're all in,
男人们装的好像他们是参与者
but when things get tough, they're outta there.
但是当事情变困难之后他们就离开了
Amen, sister. I'm sorry I'm late.
Amen 姐♥妹♥们♥ 对不起我迟到了
I'm sorry I'm crashing.
我很抱歉我闯进聚会了
You're not crashing. Meg said she might bring you.
你并没有闯进来 Meg说过她可能会带你来
And I'm... so glad she did.
我...很高兴她这样做了
Oh, guys, this is Meg and Vanessa.
对了 朋友们 这里是Meg和Vanessa1
Hey. Sorry you guys missed the winetasting.
嗨 对不起你们俩错过了品酒时间
We tasted some oaky wines.
我们尝了一些还不错的酒
An hour and a half with a sommelier,
一个半小时和一个斟酒服务员
and still the only wine term Beth knows is "oaky."
然而Beth只知道这酒"还不错"
It's true. Let's get you caught up, though.
这是真的 来 让我们带你们跟上
Alcohol, stat! Yes!
酒精 开始吧! 好啊!
Something oaky coming right up!
一些还不错的东西马上要来咯!
Isn't it so amazing that Leo and April are getting married?
Leo和Apirl结婚真是很美好啊,不是吗?
You know, when April was a little girl,
你知道 当April还是一个小女孩的时候
she did vow to marry Leo,
她发誓要嫁给Leo
but at the time, she meant Leo DiCaprio.
但是那个时候的Leo,指的是莱昂纳多 迪卡普里奥
I never would've let him freeze in the ocean.
我永远不会让他冻在海水里
Yeah, but did you want to marry Leo or Jack?
是的 但是你想嫁给Leo还是Jack?
Definitely Jack.
那当然是Jack
See? See? Fictional character crushes are always better than the actors.
看到没?看到没?虚构的小说人物总是比演员好
I mean, Ewan McGregor in Moulin Rouge
我的意思是红磨坊的伊万-迈克格雷戈
was my sexual awakening. Mmm. I dated a guy
是我的性觉醒对象 嗯 我以前约过一个男人
who was only into fictional characters,
他只喜欢虚构的小说人物
and it didn't last long... Aw.
当然那段关系没有持续很久... 哇
Even with the dressing up.
即使是换上小说里的衣服
You're going to embarrass me, aren't you? I'm...
你是要让我尴尬 对吗? 是的...
I had a thing for Lloyd Dobler in "Say Anything."
我有一个给Lloyd Dobler的东西,上面写着“说什么都行”
You mean with the trench coat and the boom box?
你的意思是军用防水短上衣和吊杆箱那个
Yes! He was so romantic in that movie,
是啊! 他在那部电影里实在太浪漫了
and he was so sexy. Thomas took me to see it,
而且他好性感 Thomas带我去看的
and that night afterwards,we had the best...
经过那一晚之后 我们有了最棒的...
Dinner.
晚餐
Mom! Oh my God!
妈! 我的天啊!
I'm not impressed. You?
我对这儿没什么感觉 你呢?
You would be lucky to get these guys to play at your wedding.
你应该为有这些人在你的婚礼演出而感到幸运
So, is there some sort of history between this Dominic and April?
所以 Dominic和Apirl是有一段往事吗?
Maybe. I knew it! You're jealous.
也许吧 我就知道 你吃醋了
And a hypocrite, 'cause April seems to have no problem
伪君子 因为April 看起来一点问题也没有
with the fact that you and I used to date.
因为我和你曾经交往过
Okay, I really don't think that unfortunate week
好的 我一点也不觉得在六年级时
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表