剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
那就是了 这就是最后一条线索
No.
不
Thank you guys for everything, but I'm gonna go home.
谢谢你们陪我经历这一切 但我想回家了
But we're almost done.
但我们马上要完成了
I don't want to be done.
我不想完成
I don't want this to be over
我不想这一切就这样结束
because when this is over,
因为一旦结束了
I have to admit that Leo's gone...
我就必须承认Leo已经离开了...
Forever.
永远的离开了
I'm not ready.
我还没准备好
I need him. I can't do this without him.
我需要他 没有他我走不下去
I can't live without him.
没有他我无法好好活下去
I... I slept there next to him,
我... 我当时就睡在他旁边
while he died and I wasn't there for him,
他离世的时候 我却没有陪他最后一程
not the way he was there for me.
我没有像他陪伴我那样陪着他
We were talking about having a family and we were
我们那天晚上还讨论了家庭的话题
talking about our future together...
我们说着我们将来生活的蓝图...
I don't have one without him.
没有他和我在一起 我没有将来
I don't want one.
我不想要那样一个将来
I... just...
我... 只...
I just want to go home.
我只想回家
Come on.
走吧
So I gotta ask...
我倒是要问问...
What's at the end of the scavenger hunt?
这个寻宝游戏的结果是怎样的?
It's a secret.
这是个秘密
Knowing you, it's probably something stupid.
以我对你的了解 估计是什么蠢蠢的事情
It's pirate's Booty, isn't it?
这是个寻宝游戏 不是吗?
That's what I should've done.
原来我要做蠢蠢的事情啊
Why put someone through all this trouble?
为什么要让我经历这一切呢?
Stop thinking about it.You're right, it's stupid.
不要这样想 你说得对 这是有点蠢
Worrying about the future is not living.
总是担忧明日的生活 不是活着
Today, we lived!
今天 我们活在当下!
This, right here. This is living!
这就对啦 这才是活着!
This isn't living.
这不是活在
What do you mean?
什么意思?
We're together.
我们在一起
We can be... like this for the rest of your life.
我们可以... 就像这样子活在你的生活中
You're not Leo.
你不是Leo
The guy who had me out traipsing all over the city today,
你不是那个拖着我走过整座城市的家伙
that's...
那是...
Was the real Leo.
那才是真正的Leo
But trust me, I am the wrong horse for you to bet on.
相信我 我不是你想要下注的那匹良驹
I'm the one they take out back and shoot before the race even starts.
我是那种在起跑线就输了的人
But that other guy, that's the one who actually might win it for you.
但是另外那个人 是能真正为你奋力一搏 去赢的人
That's the real Leo...
那才是真正的Leo...
And he's gone.
而他已经走了
# A race is on I'm on your side #
# 这场比赛已经开始 我和你在同一边 #
# and hearing you my engines die #
# 伴你左右让我无暇前进 #
# I'm in the mood for you #
# 我为你而悸动 #
# for running away #
# 无处可逃 #
Am I really doing this
我在干嘛啊
I hate you, Leo Hendrie.
我恨你 Leo Hendrie
# Love, we can't give it away #
# 爱是我们无法放弃的东西 #
# Inside you the time moves and he don't fade #
# 深入骨髓 不会因为时间流逝而消灭 他不会离开 #
# the ghost in you he don't fade #
# 他的灵魂活在你心里 不会消灭 #
# inside you the time moves and he don't fade #
# 深入骨髓 不会因为时间流逝而消灭 他不会离开 #
If someone is reading this letter, it means a few things.
如果有人读到了这封信 说明了几件事
One, I'm dead
第一 我死了
which, writing those words I gotta say is a little tough.
写下这些东西 我必须说已经挺艰难的了
But I hope that with this last little bit of time
但我希望在我消弭之际 最后这一些时光
I was able to live every moment to the end.
我有真正享受生活的每分每秒
I also hope I touched some people's lives in a positive way
我也希望我对一些人起到了积极作用 触动到了他们的感悟
which might bring me some good Karma because
这可能是善果循环
given some of the stuff I've done in my life
我在我的生命中能为他人做出贡献
I'm gonna need it. Lastly, at the time of my diagnosis I realized something
正是我需要的 最后 当我确诊的那一刻
my greatest regret...
我发觉我最大的遗憾...
Never knowing what love was.
就是从来不知爱为何物
Real love.
真爱为何物
My hope is that if someone is reading this letter, then that means I did
我的心愿是 如果有一个人正在读这封信 那就代表着我已经见过真爱了
and if you're reading this letter, then
如果是你正在读这封信
thank you for being that person...
那么 谢谢你成为我一生挚爱
Whoever you are.
不论你是谁
Good morning, everyone.
早安 各位早
Hi.
嗨
Hey, April. How are you feeling, kiddo?
嘿 April 感觉怎么样 孩子
I'm okay.
还行
Are you hungry? Can I make you anything to eat?
饿了么? 我做点什么给你吃?
Actually, I'm starving,
事实上 我好饿啊
but I'm meeting some friends for breakfast,
但我早餐约了朋友
and then I've got to run a few errands.
还有些待办事项
Thanks anyway, mom.
谢啦 妈妈
# The spaces in between #
# 天地之间 #
Hey, Uncle George,
嘿 George叔叔
how did the meeting go yesterday for the new clinical trial?
昨天那个新诊疗会议怎么样啊?
Well, it wasn't the outcome we'd hoped for but,
嗯 结果不如我们预期那样好
I have a meeting in an hour with someone regarding a similar trial from Noratis.
但是一小时后我又有与Noratis的一些专家的会议
Well, I won't get my hopes up.
好吧 我不会抱太多希望的
You should.
你应该抱希望
Huh?
啊?
I'm just saying, maybe you should get your hopes up.
我说 或许你应该抱着希望
Keeping positive might not be such a bad thing.
保持积极乐观的态度不是件坏事啊
Thanks, Bren.
谢啦 Bren
# And I try #
# 我试图 #
# to put my finger on it #
# 弄明白这宇宙 #
# I think I might have inhaled you #
# 我觉得你已成为我生命的一部分 #
Hey Hey.
嘿呀呀 嘿
I'm so glad that you called.
很高兴接到你电♥话♥
How are you?
你怎么样
I'm good.
不错啊
We need another chair though.
不过我们还需要一张椅子
For who?
给谁?
Sorry, I'm a little late, guys.
不好意思朋友们 我迟到了
# I think I might've inhaled you #
# 我觉得你已成为我生命的一部分 #
# I can feel you behind my eyes #
# 我感觉你在我眼际 在我耳畔 #
# you've gotten into my bloodstream #
# 深入我骨髓 深入我血管 #
# I can feel you flowing in me #
# 随着我的血液奔流不息 #
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表