剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
Never would have pegged you for a home shopping network fan.
比如不会强迫你变成网购狂魔
Something about how the models spin around
看这些模特穿着这些裤子
in those stretchy pants just calms me down.
转圈圈让我觉得很平静
You get it.
你去开
Nope. I'm not wearing a bra.
不要 我没穿bra
Sorry.
好吧
Coming.
来啦
Hey...
嘿...
Ellie got published, didn't she?
Ellie拿到出版权了 是吗?
No, but, uh, you sort of did.
没有 但是 你拿到了
What?
什么?
What are you talking about?
你在说什么啊?
A chapter from your proposal leaked to The Post's website.
你的其中一章被泄出 刊登在邮报的网站上了
I don't even know how it happened.
我不知道为什么会这样
My old boss, Raquel, said she was gonna slip it to Gwen at Book Smart.
我之前的老板 Raquel 说她打算拿给Book Smart的Gwen看看
Well, she slipped it to all of Boston.
现在好了 她给整个波士顿的人看了
Of course she wasn't trying to do me a favor.
我就知道她肯定不会帮我的
She was trying to screw me over!
她之前还想整我呢!
Oh, my God! Is this... Is this bad? Is this bad?
我的天 这... 这是不是很糟糕? 这很糟糕吧?
I mean, it's not the best thing
这肯定不是好事
when you're looking to get published,
因为你想出版的话
since it's no longer exclusive.
你肯定要保证独家啊
No, no. Calvin, Calvin.
不 不 Calvin Calvin
You're supposed to tell me that it's okay.
你应该告诉我这没什么 你能解决
I don't know if it is. I'm new to this, too.
我不知道怎么做 我也是个新人
Just say it's okay. Say it's okay.
就告诉我这没什么 这没什么
That wall is so pink.
这个墙真的好少女心啊
Yeah, it is.
是啊
I used to want a bed like this.
我曾经想要个这样的床
I always wanted a waterbed.
我一直想要个水床
Well, this is awkward.
哎呀 好尴尬额
It doesn't have to be.
不要尴尬
You're in a unique situation
你现在是特殊时期
and you have to prioritize your health above anything.
你要把健康放在首位
And I get that.
我懂的
Living on the edge, huh?
活在边缘地带嘛 是吧?
What's wrong?
怎么了?
You know we can't do that,
我们不能这么做 你知道的
as much as I want to.
虽然我也很想
I... I just hate that I've only
我... 我只是不想
kissed my girlfriend with a stupid mask on.
我还要戴个口罩才能亲我的女票
Well...
那...
How risky would it be if we just kissed once?
如果我们只亲一次会有什么样的后果?
I'm willing to find out if you are.
如果你愿意 我可以试试
I don't want to make you sicker.
我不想加重你的病情
Can we just pretend that I'm not?
能不能假装我没有生病?
Please?
可以吗?
# I do #
# 我是真心的 #
# I want you #
# 我想要你 #
# I want you #
# 我想要你 #
# I want you #
# 我想要你 #
# I do #
# 我是真心的 #
Thank you for stopping by. I needed this.
真的谢谢你能来 我很感激
Of course. It was on the way
我当然要来了 我妈的1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥米马拉松
to the finish line at my mom's 10k.
正好也在这条道上
So, I realized I never talked to you
我发现 自从上次在新书发布会上把你甩给了那个女人后
after throwing you to the wolves at the book launch.
我还没有找你聊过呢
You mean Ellie.
你是说Ellie
Yeah, she was interesting.
恩 她挺有意思的
Pretty aggressive.
也很激进啊
So how long did you guys hang out for?
所以你们交往了多久?
I saw the pictures you posted.
我看到你发的那些照片了
You did?
你看了?
Yeah.
恩
Well, right after that, she ditched me and started
额 自那之后 她就甩了我
chasing after the arts and entertainment guy at the sentinel.
开始追一个来自sentinel搞文娱的家伙了
Wasn't about me. She just wanted press for her book.
她从来都不是为了我 她只是为了她的书
Hmm. Well, she can take mine.
嗯 好吧 她可以夺走我的
Now that my excerpt leaked,
我的新书被泄露了
there's no way it's getting published.
我也不可能出版了
Hey, did you make a decision about the house?
嘿 你决定好房♥子的事情没?
Yeah.
恩
My mom thinks I'll be able to sell it again as is
我妈觉得应该能卖♥♥到一个好的价钱
and financially, it makes the most sense for me to do that.
所以我觉得我更有理由卖♥♥掉了
So I'm in the market for a new place.
我现在在找新的房♥子
Here or... ?
这里面还是...?
Anywhere.
哪里都行
You know, there's nothing tying me down to any particular city, so...
你知道 无论去哪个城市都不会减退我的热情 所以...
It's kind of exciting. There are so many cities I can see myself living in.
我还挺激动的 有这么多城市等着我去生活
Nashville, Seattle...
纳什维尔 西雅图...
Keep me posted.
要常跟我联♥系♥
I should head to the race.
我要去赛场了
Thanks for this.
谢谢啊
After I was diagnosed, my anger felt insurmountable.
自从我被确诊后 我总是止不住的生气
I couldn't accept the fact that my life could be ending
我接受不了我会随时离世的事实
when I was only supposed to be a quarter of the way through it.
因为我本应该只走了1/4的人生路程
I feared the start of my next chapter.
我害怕开始新的篇章
Is happiness even worth experiencing
我不知道 在巨大的痛苦伴随下
if it's followed by such enormous pain?
是否还有幸福可言
There she is! Go, mom!
她来啦 加油 妈妈!
It's the beauty and tragedy of being alive.
现在延续着痛并快乐着的生活
And I didn't know if I was strong enough
我不知道自己是否足够坚强
to go through another round of hope and then despair,
去撑过每一个希望以及接踵而来的失望
especially as my body conspired against me.
尤其是当我的身体每况愈下
So, I press on, like we all do.
所以 正如其他人一样 我接受了挑战
Whether we're sick or not,
不管我们是否健康
we're all withstanding the lows to get a taste of the highs.
我们愿意承受低谷的痛苦 只为了一品成功的喜悦
They're that good.
因为成功值得
Beth?
Beth?
I'm in the bathroom.
我在卫生间
Can you come here a second?
你能过来一下吗?
Oh, my God.
我的天
Yeah.
是的
I missed my period last month, but...
我上个月的生理期没来 但是...
I mean, that happens to me sometimes.
我经常都会这样的
So, the reason why I've been so sick
我终于知道为什么我会这么病怏怏
and emotional is, uh...
这么情绪化了 额...
Josh Junior?
是Josh的?
Or, sorry, I guess it could be Beth Junior.
额 我不知道 我只知道这是我的孩子
Or Graham Junior.
或者是Graham的
Okay. Okay, we can figure that out.
好了 好了 我们能解决好的
I really don't know what to do.
我真的不知道要怎么办了
Don't. Don't.
别 别
No, just take it.
接吧
I'll still be frozen here when you're done.
让我一个人在这呆着吧
Um...
恩...
Hello?
喂?
You really got me, April.
你打动我了 April
Sorry?
什么?
Some good news first.
先说好消息
Book smart picked you over Ellie. Boom!
Book smart放弃Ellie 选择了你
But, I thought because the chapter leaked, that...
可是 不是有章节泄露了...
The chapter leak is what made them pick you.
就是因为泄露了 所以他们选择了你
The comment section on The Post website blew up.
邮报的网站留言区引起了巨大的反响
People love your story.
大家都很喜欢你的故事
Oh, my God! That's amazing!
噢 我的天! 这太棒了!
The most amazing news is that when we
更棒的是 正式发♥售♥的时候
sell this, I'll probably get my own office.
我可能可以拥有自己的办公室了
By the way, very funny using
顺便一提 用追寻人生作书名
the name Chasing Life,
真的很有趣
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表