剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
Have you noticed there's some super weird energy in this house tonight?
你难道没注意到今晚的氛围很奇怪吗
I notice there's a weird energy in this house
我注意到这房♥里几乎每天都是
pretty much every night.
这么诡异的氛围
Well, since I'm not a part of this family, I get to opt out.
既然如此 我也不是这个家庭的一员 我还是走好了
Are you sure you want to go?
你真的要走吗?
Yes. Fine.
是的 好吧
All right, um. It's really bad out there.
好吧 嗯 外面真的很恶劣
You're not going anywhere.
你哪里都不会去
By the way, you're wrong...
顺便说一句 你错了...
About not being a part of this family.
关于你不是这个家庭的一员
I mean, you're here for
我的意思是 你参与了我们家的
breakfast, lunch, dinner,cancer, weddings, funerals.
早餐 午餐 晚餐 癌症 婚礼 葬礼
You're my sister.
你就像我的姐妹一样
Get used to it.
尽快适应吧
You are a good egg, Brenna Carver,
你真是个大好人 Brenna Carver
and also, impressively good at Celebrity.
并且 玩名人猜谜游戏的高水平也是让人印象深刻啊
I know. We killed it.
我知道 我们大获全胜啊
Dad was an alcoholic. What?
咱爸是个酒鬼 什么?
Mom just told me, the reason he went to Baltimore
我妈刚告诉我的 他之所以去巴尔的摩
was for a rehab he didn't even finish.
是因为他根本就没能成功地戒酒
If you think about it, it pretty much explains everything.
如果这样想的话 那一切就可以解释通了
It definitely doesn't explain why George has been lying.
可这根本不能解释为什么George对我们说谎
Maybe he was just trying to protect Dad, like he always does.
也许他只是像往常一样想要保护爸爸
Well, if that's the case, then the book should be in his suitcase like he said.
那么 如果真是这样的话 那本书应该像他说的那样在他的皮箱里
Let's go look.
我们去找一下吧
Come on.
来吧
What else is there to do in here?
就算在这干站着有什么用呢?
And what happened to your reporter skills?
把你作为职业记者的本能拿出来啊?
If this was a story, no way in hell
如果这是一篇报道素材 原来的April Carver
the old April Carver would have dropped it.
是绝对不会放弃报道的
To give you some perspective on this potentially historic storm.
现在为您播报几条关于可能是史上最强♥暴♥风雪的情况
The low pressure area... They're talking about three feet of snow.
在低气压地区... 电视里在说现在外面♥积♥压了三寸厚的雪
We could be in this house for a while.
看来我们要在屋子里呆上一阵子了
Ooh.
噢
Sunny and 60 one day,
这一刻还是晴空万里
freak blizzard the next.
下一刻就狂风骤雪了
Welcome to New England, Mae.
欢迎感受新英格兰的天气 Mae
Thanks.
谢谢
Well, I'm glad I stocked the fridge,
不过还好我在冰箱里留了点吃的
though I don't know. Can the family survive on hummus and s'mores alone?
虽然没预料到现在的情况 但你们能凑合就吃点鹰嘴豆泥和果塔饼干吗?
Oh, well, you know,
噢 你们知道嘛
during a snow storm, Tequila definitely moves to the top of the food pyramid,
下暴风雪的时候 龙舌兰一定得是食物金字塔的塔尖
or the bottom.
或者是塔底
Where'd you find that?
你在哪儿找到的?
Uh, in the back of the sideboard.
呃 在餐具柜的后面
Hope you don't mind, Sara. We are totally out of wine.
Sara 希望你不要介意 我们平时是不带酒的
No, that's fine. Okay.
不 没事的 那就好
I can't even remember where that bottle came from.
我都不知道什么时候有的这瓶酒
Maybe a gift from a long time ago?
也许是很久以前别人送给的礼物吧?
It is a pretty bottle, though. What is it?
不过这真是贵重啊 是什么酒呢?
A very high quality anejo I haven't had in a long time.
是一瓶品质很好的特基拉酒 这种酒我已经很久没喝到过了
Two years in Los chivos jalisco with Doctors Without Borders.
两年前在Los chivos jalisco这个地方和其他医生们喝到过
Well, since it's doctor approved...
那么 既然医生说这是瓶好酒...
And it looks like we're going to be stuck here for who knows how long.
而且我们不知道还要被困在这里多久
Ah, well, none for me, thanks.
哦 谢谢了 但我就不喝了
I'm good.
我也不喝
We're out of marshmallows.
我们没有棉花糖了
On it.
在那个上面呢
Count me in, please.
算我一个
Oh, yay!
噢 好啊!
Is it my imagination or is Mae a little prickly with me?
是我想多了还是Mae对我有点儿意见?
Oh, I wouldn't read too much into it.
哦 我还真没看出来呀
You know how doctors are. One minute they're healing a person,
你知道医生的 这一分钟他们还在给病人看病呢
the next minute, they're moody as hell.
等到下一分钟就变得喜怒无常了
Hi, George. Hi, Sara.
嗨 George 嗨 Sara
Hi, Natalie. What are you doing?
嗨 Natalie 你在干什么呢?
Doing? Nothing. Just, you know, hanging in the kitch.
没干什么呀 就只是 在厨房♥这随便转转
April, what's going on in there?
April 你在那儿干什么呢?
Hey, why are all my clothes lying all over the floor?
嘿 怎么我的衣服全在地上呢?
Where's the book, George? April!
那本书在哪儿呢 George? April!
You said you packed the book. Where is it?
你说你把书装起来了 现在在哪儿呢?
George, just show her the book so we can drop this.
George 快点把书给她 这事儿我们就算过去了
I cannot believe that you went through my luggage.
我真不敢相信你竟然翻我的行李
Because you weren't being honest with us.
那是因为你对我们说谎了
Okay, listen to me. I... I got rid of it...
好吧 你听我说 我...我把它处理掉了...
For the good of this family. There's nothing truthful in it,
我是为了这个家好 那本书写的一派胡言
and it was making everybody crazy.
而且它让你们每个人都变得抓狂
Mae!
Mae!
You really need stitches.
你真的需要缝针
I don't need stitches.
我不需要缝针
Pretty sure you nicked your radial nerve.
我敢肯定你的桡神经被划伤了
If there's a nick on my nerve, it's because of your tweezer work.
如果我的神经上有划痕 那一定是你的镊子划下的
Now I see why you didn't go into surgery.
现在我知道你为什么不做手术了
Thought you might want some water.
你现在可能会需要喝点水
Is there anything else I can do?
我还能帮你做什么吗?
Yes, please turn up the anesthesia.
那帮我打开那瓶麻♥醉♥药♥吧
Stop clenching your fist. Stop poking in the wrong place.
不要握紧拳头 不要再把针扎偏了
Stop backseat driving.
不要再指手画脚了
Isn't there a saying that doctors are, like, the hardest patients?
有没有那么一种说法是医生是最难应付的病人?
No, I think it's just when the other doctor isn't instilling trust.
没有 我觉得那只是因为看病的医生太不值得信任了
Well, maybe it's just that the first doctor doesn't know how to trust.
也许只是被治疗的那个医生不知道怎样去信任别人
Ah, ah, ah. I'll do it.
噢 噢 噢 这个我来做
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you. I... I'm going to bed.
谢谢 我... 我要去睡觉了
Good night.
晚安
Sorry you had to see that.
让你看到这一幕真是抱歉
No, no. Not at all.
没有 没有 没关系的
I mean, it just seemed like...
我是说 你们看起来像是...
You know, couple banter.
你知道的 就像是一对儿间的互相戏虐
Hmm, not exactly.
嗯 并不是这样的
Things with us aren't working out.
我们俩之间有点合不来
And I thought you going through your uncle's luggage
我原以为你翻你叔叔的行李箱这件事
was going to be the highlight of the evening.
为成为今晚的高♥潮♥呢
I know I'm probably completely obsessing about this stuff,
我知道我可能过于追究了这件事了
and honestly,
而且说实话
I don't blame you if you just wanna
如果你删掉我的手♥机♥号♥就此不理我
delete my number from your phone and throw in the towel.
我也不会怪你的
You know, it seems like forever since you told me about your life.
你知道吗 好像已经有很久你没跟我聊过你的生活了
It was kind of intentional,
我其实是刻意不说的
'cause my life's pretty good these days.
因为最近我真的过的很幸福
Tell me more.
说的具体点儿
Um, things are getting a little serious with me and Josh.
呃 我和Josh开始对这段感情认真起来了
Pretty sure we're going to be a thing.
我们基本上要正式在一起了
What? You never talk like this.
什么? 这些事你从来都没告诉我
I know.
我知道
Why didn't you tell me?
你怎么不跟我说呢?
How could I? I mean,
我怎么能忍♥心呢? 我的意思是
you just lost Leo.
你刚刚失去了Leo
That doesn't mean I don't want you to find someone to fall in love with.
但这并不代表我不愿意看你坠入爱河啊
I didn't say I loved him.
我可没说我和他坠入爱河了
You pre-love him.
那就是你快要爱上他了
Maybe. Oh my God.
或许吧 我的天呐
Ape.
Ape
Oh, hey, you can go. I got this.
哦 嘿 你过去吧 我来打扫就行
If there's nothing in the book, then why did he get rid of it?
如果那本书里什么重要的信息都没有 那他为什么要处理掉呢?
I know. There was something in there.
我知道 书里一定隐藏着什么
Bet we have a brother.
我敢说我们还有个哥哥
I always wanted a brother.
我一直都想要个哥哥
Not like this, obviously.
当然不是以这种方式
I kind of believed George when he said there weren't any more of us.
我开始有点相信George说的不会再有家人出现是真的了
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表