剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
Estee Lauder? La Prairie?
雅诗兰黛 还是莱珀妮?
Um, Aveeno, I think.
额 我用强生Aveeno
Juliet is thirsty. Garcon?
Juliet渴了 Garcon来一下
Juliet has had enough. I am going to take her drunk ass home.
Juliet喝的够多了 我要把这位烂醉的小姐送回家
But it's a cute drunk ass, right?
是位美丽的酒鬼 对吧?
Are we still on for that Nicole Holofcener movie marathon at the Brattle?
我们还会去看Nicole Holofcener的电影marathon at the Brattle吗?
Ooh.
噢
Good. I promise it will be less distracting.
太好了 我保证下次不会碰到这种情况了
Okay, you're good. Yes. Mmm. Mmm!
好了好了 喝够了 欸 欸
The best fries. Yeah. Come on.
薯条最棒了 是是是 走吧
As the weeks went by,
随着时间的流逝
so did the grieving for grandma Ida.
Ida外婆去世的悲痛也逐渐散去
The Narragansett sun peeked through the blinds,
罗德岛的朝阳划破寂静的黑夜
casting an apricot glow around the room
暖洋洋的阳光洒进房♥间
as I got ready for my next trip.
我也要踏上我的下一段旅途
Hey, sweetie. As I went to hide my 45,
嗨,亲爱的 当我隐藏到45岁时
I remembered... That secret was out.
在我的记忆里...秘密终于被发现
Why are you bringing a Hollies record with you on your trip?
你出去旅行干嘛还带Hollies的唱片啊?
A secretary at Langley likes British rock from the '60s,
Langley那儿有一个秘书挺喜欢60年代英伦摇滚的
so I thought it'd be nice.
所以我想给她听一下应该不错
The record was for Lisa,
那张唱片是为Lisa带的
her half-sister she doesn't know about.
她不知道的同父异母的姐妹
It was a material object to make her feel loved.
唱片是物质上能让Lisa感觉到父爱的东西
Perhaps fretting over my fabrications was the least of my problems,
或许捏造一些事情算不上让我头疼的问题
since everyone around me was just so easy to deceive.
毕竟我身边的人都很容易被蒙在鼓里
So, dad...
那 爸爸...
Ever since we found out about you being in the C.I.A.,
自从我们发现你在为中♥央♥情报局工作
I told you, honey, the family's safe.
我跟你说了 宝贝 我们家里很安全
What happened the other day was just an isolated thing. It just...
那天发生的事情只是特例 只是...
No, it's not about that.
不 不是这件事
A C.I.A. agent is incredibly noble work,
能为中情局是一个很神圣的事情
especially in today's world,
特别是在当今世界
and I want to do it.
所以我也想为中情局工作
I wanna follow in your footsteps and become a spy.
跟随你的脚步成为一名间谍
I've even done some research.
我还自己做了一些研究
I couldn't believe my daughter's audacity.
我不敢相信我女儿竟如此雄心勃勃
Had I inflated her id so tremendously,
难道是我对她过分赞誉
she thought she had what it took to be me?
让她认为她能成为我这样的人?
Rose... I just don't think you have it in you
Rose... 我不认为你有这方面潜力
to do the job that I do, sweetie.
去做这份工作 亲爱的
Rose's despair was palpable.
Rose瞬间陷入了绝望
Maybe I was too harsh.
可能我态度过于强硬了
There are other jobs within the organization
但在组织里还有其他工作
that you might be right for,
可能适合你
perhaps an analyst.
例如分♥析♥员
It's a desk job, but you'd get to use that bright brain of yours.
这是内勤工作 但你能让你聪明的脑袋发挥作用
I could see the wheels in Rose's head beginning to turn,
我仿佛感觉看见Rose的脑袋迅速运转着
like a train leaving the station,
就像火车驶出站台时那样
bye, sweetie.
再见了 宝贝
It was obvious, in that moment,
显而易见 从那一刻起
Rose was imagining her life as a C.I.A. Analyst.
Rose就把中情局分♥析♥员当成了她的目标
Not her dream,
不是她梦寐以求的理想
but a job.
而只是一份工作
Oh. Now you see what I'm dealing with?
噢 你看到我面对的都是些什么人了么?
You know what they say about a guy with a giant pet snake?
你知道他们管养一只巨大的宠物蛇的家伙叫什么吗?
He's a loser. Oh, well, they're all losers.
撸丝啊 哦 是的 那种人全都是撸丝
Who are all losers? Oh, the men I've met on this dating app.
哪些人都是撸丝? 噢 那些我在约会软件上看到的人
The other night I had a date with a guy who was a Paul Revere living statue.
前几天晚上我和一个Paul Revere在世出去玩
He came straight from work. Think about that.
他下班直接就来约会了 画面太美不敢想
Are you sure it's not a big deal that Graham's coming to the wedding?
Graham来参加婚礼 你确定你没问题吗?
What? No!
什么啊? 当然没问题了!
I know you said you're okay that Dominic's bringing Mrs. plus-one, but...
我知道你说过没问题啦 但是他是Dominic的后备人选 所以...
Hey, I am totally fine with it, okay?
嘿 我很没问题的 好吗?
That being said, it wouldn't hurt to have a hot guy...
俗语说的好 有一个性感的家伙我又不吃亏
Preferably one who's not a serial killer...
更完美的是他还不是一个连环杀手呢...
On my arm to show that warby-Parker bespectacled pescetarian
我会充分展现给那个只吃鱼肉的书呆子
that I have moved on.
老娘已翻页的态度
I knew there was a reason I saved this all these years!
我就知道我把这些留着总有一天会派上用场!
Okay, so, we were thinking
来来来 我们想着
that since you're still dress-less,
既然你还没有挑好衣服
maybe you could wear this.
也许你可以穿这条
Beth said she might be able to do some alterations.
Beth说她可以做一些调整
And...
当当当当...
Oh Gah... I had no idea.
噢 噢 我不确定了
Wow. Oh. Mom, it's...
天惹噜 噢 妈 这也...
Wow. Wow.
天啊 哇 额
Not too dated, right?
没那么过时吧 没吧?
That dress is the worst thing I have ever seen,
这条裙子是我见过最糟糕的裙子了
and you were a csection. I'm officially in panic mode.
给你打个C 我现在真心慌了
Well, there's still my dress.
没事 我们还可以看看我的礼服呢
Mom, if my dress from the '80s isn't gonna work,
娘欸 如果我的八十年代礼服都不行的话
I hardly think yours is any better.
你并不觉得你的能比我好到哪去
Hey, hey, hey, wait, wait, wait.
嘿嘿嘿 等一下下啊
I'm sure that I can work my magic...
我保证能用我的巧手夺天工...
Yeah. And turn it into something
是吧 然后把这条裙子变得
a little... less retro.
额...不那么有年代感
Let me help you down the stairs,
我帮你把它整下楼梯吧
because death by this dress... Okay.
因为死亡在这条裙子面前 好吧
Would be tragic on so many levels.
都不能被称之为悲剧了
So, I'm guessing you don't want the matching hat.
那 我猜你可能不会想要配套的礼帽了
Wait, mom.
妈 等下
I know we've already sent out the invitations,
我知道我们已经把邀请函发出去了
but I realized we didn't invite any of dad's old friends.
但我意识到我们没有邀请任何爸爸的朋友
Do you think he'd want any of them at the wedding?
你觉得他会希望我邀请他的哪位朋友来参加婚礼么?
Hmm. Neil, his roommate at Hampshire.
嗯 Neil吧 他在汉普顿的室友
I guess I could dig up his address somewhere.
我应该能从哪儿找出他的地址吧
Or, like, Edwin Shaw?
或者 Edwin Shaw?
I haven't heard that name in a long time.
我好久没听见这个名字了
I have no idea where he is.
完全不知道他在哪儿啊
It's like he fell off the face of the planet.
他好像在星球上蒸发了一样
I even tried to get in touch with him
在你♥爸♥爸举♥行♥葬礼的时候
about your dad's funeral. I never heard back.
我有尝试联♥系♥他 但是没有杳无音讯
It's a real shame.
真是可惜
Edwin D. Shaw.
Edwin D. 肖
So, you want to tackle this questionnaire?
所以 现在你想要解决这个问卷吗?
What if we went away to answer the questions?
要不我们换个地方去回答这些问题?
A change of scenery might be nice. Well, I do love hotels,
换个场景感觉会更好 嗯 我的确很爱酒店
and all the things that you can do in those hotels.
还有那些在酒店可以做的事情
I mean sex. Oh.
我指的是做♥爱♥ 哦
Well, I've always wanted to stay at the Federal in Providence.
我一直很想去普罗维登斯的Federal酒店
Well, looks like we're going to get intimate at the Federal.
看起来 我们要在Federal亲密接触了
Hmm! You mean sex? Mmhmm. Mmm.
嗯 你指的是做♥爱♥吧 嗯
Are you the girl that just transferred from Charton?
你就是那个从Charton转学的那个女孩子吧?
Umm, yeah. I can't even... That is beyond amazing.
嗯 我不能... 这真是太他喵的棒了
I'm obsessed with private school culture.
我特别着迷于私立学校的文化
Guys wearing ties to school, it's so hot.
男孩子都打着领带去学校 太帅了
I'm Sydney.
我叫Sydney
The sick kid? His name's Finn.
那个生病的人? 他叫Finn
He has cancer and only one leg.
他得了癌症 只有一只腿了
Isn't that like the saddest thing ever?
这是不是世界上最悲伤的事情?
He's only here part-time,because he's still so sick,
他只能部分时间来学校 因为他还生病
and I hear that he has to wear that face mask at all times,
我听说他一直都带着口罩
which I'm so confused by. I mean, they
我感觉很疑惑 我的意思是
didn't wear masks in"The Fault in our Stars".
在电影星运里的错中 他们没有带口罩
Right. So I have a Harper's Bazaar.
嗯 我订阅了一本《时尚芭莎》
I subscribe. Do you want to sit together and go through it with me?
你想要跟我一起坐下来看看吗?
Cut out some stuff for our vision board?
还可以剪下来贴在我们的剪贴簿里
No thanks.
不用了谢谢
How long have we been doing this? Shh! It's been like one minute.
我们这样已经多久了? 切!也就一分钟吧
That's it? I thought we were just supposed to be answering questions.
就这样吗?我们不是应该回答问题吗?
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表