剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
in sixth grade really compares here.
倒霉的上学日能和这儿比
It is not just because Dominic used to date April.
这并不只是因为April和Dominic曾经交往过
It's also because he's...
而且还是因为他是...
earnest and ingratiating.
诚心讨好的
He's like a greeting card with dimples.
他就像虚伪的问候贺卡
Hey. Hey, you must be Frankie.
海 嗨 你一定是Frankie
Hey. Dominic.
嗨 Dominic
Great band. Yeah, amazing sound.
非常好的乐队 是的 很棒的声音
Want me to see if they'll do your wedding? I don't know.
想让我去问问他们能否在你们婚礼上表演吗 我不确定
Still mulling. You don't like 'em, no worries.
还在考虑当中 你不像他们 不用烦恼啊
But if you do, I should talk to them soon.
但是如果你烦恼的话 我应该会马上跟他们说
Gonna grab us another round from backstage. Think about it.
在后台会抓住我们的 想想吧
So, what happened to "cancer made me a nice guy"?
所以 "癌症给了我一个好男人"发生了什么
It did. Just... to everyone but him.
就是...写给每个人的但是除了他
The guy is trying to do you a favor,and you're treating him like crap.
这个男人想帮你们忙 但是你就像对待垃圾一样对待他
You won, okay? April is marrying you.
你赢了 好吗? April要嫁给你了
Now Dominic is her friend,so you can either engage
现在Dominic只是她朋友 所以你也能永远玩
in this lame pissing contest forever,
这个蹩脚的竞赛
or you can try and suck it up
但是你也可以试着完全不管它
and be the better man that you've claimed you've become.
然后做你声称的那个更好的人
So you normally wear a mask?
所以你平常就带着口罩咯?
Yeah, when I'm in an uncontrolled environment.
是的 当我在一个不受控制的环境中的时候
Or if I want to play Zorro.
或者当我想去演佐罗的时候
Um...
额...
Finn, if you want any snacks,
Finn 你想要零食吗
those are all neutropenic. I'm okay. Thanks.
这些人都是中性粒细胞减少可以吃的 我不用 谢谢
Hypothetically, let's say you want to make out with someone.
我们假设你想要和其中一个人亲热
Is there a secret opening? Ford!
这会是个很私密的开始地方? Ford!
Well, making out really isn't on the table.
好吧 亲热可不是在桌子上
The whole "uncontrolled environment" thing,
这是"不受控制的环境"的东西啊
but luckily I'm not swimming in offers.
还好我幸运的事我不在办公室游泳
I'll make out with you.
我会和你亲热的
Ford, he just said that he can't make out! What is wrong with you?
Ford 他刚刚才说他不能亲热 你到底怎么了?
Um, maybe... maybe I should... maybe I should go.
额 也许...我该...也许我该走了
Why? Are you tired. If you're tired, you can lie down.
为什么?你累了吗 如果你累了的话你可以躺下来
No, I'm not tired, I just...
不 我不累 只是...
I thought, because of your sister,you wouldn't act weird around me,
我以为 因为你姐姐的原因 你在我身边不会觉得奇怪
but you're treating me like some cancer patient.
但是你对我像对待一些癌症患者一样
I'm... I'm sorry, but you are a cancer patient.
我...我很抱歉 但是你是一个癌症患者
And I know, because of April,how things can be bad for you.
我知道 因为April所以我知道你的事情会有多糟
It just makes me anxious. Well, if I make you so anxious,
这只是让我很焦虑 好吧 如果是我让你感到焦虑了
then why did you invite me?
那么你为什么还邀请我
Because you have cancer and I feel bad for you.
因为你有癌症我替你难过
I'm... I'm sorry. I... I didn't mean that. I...
我...我很抱歉...我...没那个意思 我...
Hey, Ford, you wanna make out?
嗨 Ford 你想亲热吗?
Yeah! Yes.
是的!好啊!
Well, you have been on exceptionally good behavior.
好 你表现的异常良好
Did Meg give you a Stern talking to or something?
Meg 给了你Stern谈话还是怎么的?
Okay, give me some credit.
好的 给我点评价
I know I give you a hard time, but...
我知道我给你带了些麻烦 但是
I think you're all right.
我觉得你是对的
Oh. Two whiskey shots, please.
哦 两个威士忌 谢谢
So, are you dating anyone?
所以 你在和谁约会吗?
Me? No.
我? 没有
No, the monogamy thing is not really for me.
不,一夫一妻制对我来说太不真实了
So you don't want to get married? Like ever?
所以你从来没有想要结婚?从没有?
Oh no. Personally, no. God, I like my freedom.
不,就我个人来说不. 天哪,我爱自♥由♥
But... but good for you,
但是,我为你高兴,
for wanting to commit to Leo and being okay with all of that.
为了你和Leo,和你们愿意给彼此承诺
Never being single again,and knowing he's the
永远不再单身,并且知道他是
last person you're ever gonna sleep with.
你这辈子睡得最后一个人
It's not like it's weird.
这听起来可真不奇怪
People get married all the time. Yeah.
总有人选择结婚的 是啊
I mean, not people like us.
我是说,没人像我们这样
Most people can tie the knot, and say "forever,"
大多数人能共结连理,说着"永远"
but deep down know that half of marriages end in divorce.
但其实内心知道一半的婚姻都以离婚为结局
They could be single again. They likely will be.
他们又会成为单身. 他们很可能会
But you and I are actually committing to
但是你和我这种人其实只是承诺
spend the rest of our lives,
和他共度剩余的日子
potentially the very few days we have left,
估算一下我们只剩很少的时间
tied down to another person.
和另外一个人在一起了
When you and I say "till death do us part,"
当我们说"只有死亡才能将我们分开"
we really mean it. It's the end.
我们是认真的. 那就是结局
But hey, if that doesn't bother you,
但是, 如果这不困扰你
mazel tov. You are a braver woman than I.
mazel tov 你是比我更勇敢的女人
Wait! No, no, no, no, no. My bachelorette party is over already?
等一下!不不不不. 我的单身趴已经结束了吗?
Oh, babe, it's gotta end sometime.
噢,总有结束的时候
Let's go to a strip club! Yes!
咱们去脱衣舞俱乐部吧! 走着!
This is what I need... a room full of men.
这才是我需要的...一个充满男人的房♥间
Have you seen my mom? I need... I need money for the strippers.
你见过我妈了吗? 我需要...一些钱来请脱衣舞男
Hey, sweetie, you are being so delightful,
宝贝,你真是太可爱了
but I just have to ask what's with April gone wild?
但我需要问一下,什么让April变得疯狂了?
Beth... dear, sweet Beth,
Beth亲爱的
what were we thinking with a classy bachelorette party?
你觉得什么才是经典的单身派对呢?
I admit it might be weird to bring your grandma to a strip club,
我承认带着你奶奶去脱衣舞俱乐部的确太奇怪了
which, by the way, it is!
顺带一说,的确如此
Hi, fellas.
嗨,小鲜肉们
My entire life is at a crossroads, okay?
我的整个人生处于一个十字路口好吗?
I have one week left at home.
我在家的时间只剩一周了
This could be one of my only nights
这可能是我的最后一晚
to be a single girl out with her single girlfriends.
作为一个单身女生和她单生朋友们
Do you realize that I could never be single again!
你意识到我永远都不可能再单身了吗
This is my last freaking hurrah,and that's why we gotta do it right.
这是我最后的狂欢,所以我们必须疯狂起来
Hey, come on, it's normal tobe nervous before your wedding,
别这样, 婚前恐惧是很正常的
yeah, you're never gonna be single again,
是 你永远不会再单身
but you're marrying Leo! Think of all the exciting things that come with that.
但是你和Leo就要结婚了! 想想那让人激动又开心的未来
Like what? Babies? Golden anniversaries?
比如什么? 孩子? 金婚?
Maybe you can look at it like that, but I can't count on any of those things.
可能你觉得这样很好,但我不能依赖这些而活
That's why, tonight, has to be legendary.
所以 今晚 注定是个传奇
That's why I need...
所以我需要一些...
A bunch of dollar bills!
好多号♥好多钱
Okay, I'm gonna go get you some change.
好吧, 我会帮你换一些零钱
Come on. Let's get a better view. Okay.
走吧 我们去个视野更好的地方 走着
Let's go catch up with the girls. No, no, no, no, no.
我们去跟上姑娘们 不不不不
I mean, it was sweet of April to include me,
我是说, 我很开心Apri能带上我
but, really, she's gonna have a lot more fun with her friends.
但是, 她和朋友在一起会更开心
So you're just gonna hide out all night?
所以你要整晚都躲在这里吗
You should enjoy the show. No, I'm fine.
你应该好好享受演出 谢谢,我没事的
Really, strip clubs are not my scene.
脱衣舞俱乐部实在不是我的菜
Disagree. Strip clubs are everyone's scene.
反对 脱衣舞俱乐部是每个人的菜
I'm going to prove you wrong, Sara Carter.
我会证明你错了 Sara Carter
Natalie, don't leave me here.
Natalie 别把我一个人留在这儿
Talked to the guys, and they're in if you are.
刚和他们说了,如果你们确定他们会来
Oh, that's awesome. Right?
那太好了 对吧?
Dominic, thank you so much for doing this.
Dominic, 感谢你所做的这些
I cannot tell you how much I appreciate it.
我不知道该如何表达我的谢意
You're welcome, man. happy to help.
不用谢兄弟 乐意效劳
So, any word from April's bachelorette party?
有什么来自April单身趴的消息吗
Oh, you know, I did just get a text...
噢 是的 我刚发了消息
It says...
她们说
"Strippers!" With about 10,000 exclamation points.
脱衣舞男! 外加一万个感叹号♥
Mmm! April at a strip club.
噢 April在脱衣舞俱乐部啊
I'm sure it's the one with the best Yelp reviews.
我肯定是Yelp上评分最高的那个
Right?
真的?
So she's pretty type "A," huh? I tried to take her to a restaurant once,
所以她真的很活跃啊? 有一次我带她去一个餐厅
that we were just passing by...
我们只是经过那里
Whoa, whoa, bad move. What if someone gave them two stars in June 2011?
嗷嗷 太糟了 如果在2011年6月有人给了他们两颗星
So, how about you, Leo? When's your bachelor party?
那你呢Leo? 单身趴准备什么时候?
Um, I don't think we're doing one.
我想我们可能不会开
Actually... surprise!
事实上, 惊喜!
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表