剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
放学后我会去训练 你想来可以一起来
Yeah, I guess I could use an afternoon away from home.
好的 正好我也不想待在家里
It's a little weird being here, right?
在这儿待着有点奇怪不是吗
I don't blame her for not wanting to come back here, that's for sure.
她不想回来我一点都不怪她
Oh! Hey, I think I found April's medical stuff.
噢 我想我找到她的治疗记录了
You can go. I'll take care of the rest of all this.
你先走吧 剩下的事情交给我
Yeah.
好吧
You know,
你知道么
I've never had to do anything like this before.
我之前从来没遇见过这种事情
I've never...
从来没有
Lost anyone close to me.
失去过身边的朋友
My dad died when I was 18,
我爸爸在我18岁的时候过世了
and it was so hard.
那感觉太难过了
Even with our complicated relationship.
即使我们的关系并不好
I cried for days.
但我还是哭了很多天
Yeah, see, I haven't cried yet.
是啊 我都还没哭过
Is that bad?
这样真的好吗?
I mean, I'm heart-broken for April.
我当然为April感到难过
I am, I just...
只是...
I guess for Leo, it just hasn't hit me yet.
我想我还没接受Leo的死
I remember for me, it kind of came in ebbs and flows.
悲伤情绪不是人为能控制的 记得当初我爸去世我也没有立即感到痛苦
But right now, the important thing isn't about you crying,
但现在 最重要的不是伤心
it's about being the shoulder that gets cried on.
而是成为一个可以依靠的肩膀
See you later.
待会儿见
So, I talked to Josh.
我和Josh聊过了
He said he's gonna try to be there to
他说他会试着
introduce George to the clinical trial lady.
介绍George给进行临床治疗的女士
Great.
太好了
What's wrong? Did I get the wrong thing?
怎么了 我拿错了吗
When you grabbed my medical records, you grabbed Leo's, too.
你把Leo的记录一起拿来了
Oh! Oh! Okay, why don't you just give those to me.
噢 把这些给我吧!
Here, I can take them.
我可以拿着这些
Give me this one. Wait, wait, wait, wait.
这个给我 等下
"To be opened after my death?" Is that from Leo?
"等我死后打开" 这是Leo写的吗?
It's his handwriting.
是他的笔迹
Beth: What is that?
这是什么?
Looks like...
看起来像是
Latitude and longitude coordinates.
经纬度坐标
Seriously?
真的吗
What's the number underneath it?
下面的数字是什么?
A date maybe?
一个日期吗
What are you doing? April, what are you doing?
April你在干什么?
don't you want to see where it goes?
你不想知道这是那里吗?
Why? To find out he has a secret family, too?
为什么想知道 发现他其实还有个秘密家庭?
Thank you for bringing this by. I'll see you...
谢谢你拿来这些 待会儿见
Wait, wait, wait, April. Please don't go out there. Look. Look. Wait.
等下 等下 拜托别去 等下
Aren't you curious? I mean...
你一点儿都不好奇嘛 我是说
See, it's Long Wharf.
看 就在码头
Leo was clearly leaving something behind.
很显然Leo留下了些什么
We should check it out.
我们应该去看看
So, it looks like it's here.
看起来是这里没错了
What's here?
这是哪儿
I don't know. That?
我也不知道 那个吗
It's locked.
锁住了
Wait, what were those numbers again... the ones we thought could be a date?
等一下 应该是那个像是日期的数字
4 17 22 Uh... 4, 17, 22.
It worked!
成功了
There's nothing in here. It's life jackets.
这什么也没有 只有救生衣
Cut 'em open.
剪开它们
Wait, what's this?
等等 这是什么
Oh, that's one of those geocaching tubes.
这个是寻宝管
What? I keep up on current trends.
怎么了 我只是跟上潮流
Leo: If you've found this, then congratulations!
如果你发现了这个 恭喜你
You know how to use the Internet.
你知道怎么使用网络
So let me explain what "this" is exactly.
现在让我解释一下这是什么
A few days ago my oncologist informed me that I'm terminal.
前几天我的肿瘤医生告诉我 我已经到了晚期
I have about six months to a year left.
我还剩6个月到一年时间
Seeing as how I'm dying,
我就要死了
unemployed and rich I thought, why not create a scavenger hunt...
没有工作的但是有钱 所以我想为什么不来个藏宝游戏么
From the grave!
从坟墓开始!
I mean, dead pirates left cool stuff behind all the time.
我是说 海盗总是留下些很酷的玩意儿
More will be revealed as the search continues.
不停的搜索就会发现更多
So press on, enter into battle
摁下开始键 加入游戏吧
and don't fire until you see the whites of their eyes.
别开枪 除非你看到他们白眼
I can't believe he did this.
不敢相信他做了这个
Well, Leo never did things small.
Leo从来都不会把事情做小
So, maybe off that clue we need to go like, set something on fire!
根据这条线索我们应该去烧什么吗
Oh! No, no, no. We need go to, like, an eye doctor?
噢 不不不 我们要去找眼科医生
No, it's a quote from William Prescott,
不 这句是摘抄自William Prescott
and his statue is in front of the hill monument.
他的雕像就在山上纪念馆对面
What? I'm just... I'm a huge nerd.
怎么 我只是书呆子而已
Let's get going.
我们走吧
Okay. Let's go to Charlestown.
好吧 我们走
So my best time for the 200 is 22.25.
我的最好成绩是200米22.25
It's what I'm looking to beat.
我要超越这个时间
Today? No.
今天? 不
Of course not today. In a month.
当然不是今天 在这个月内
So we got out work cut out for us.
所以我们需要时间
Have you been training a lot?
你有一直训练吗?
Well, I haven't set foot... Pun-intended.
我还没有开始拉筋
On the track since my stem cell transplant.
自从我的干细胞移植之后
Hey, did I ever tell you that I donated stem cells.
我跟你说过我捐过干细胞吗?
Well, on behalf of all the recipients the world over, I thank you.
我代表全世界的接收者感谢你
You can touch it if you want...
你可以摸摸看
And I mean my leg.
我是说我的腿
That's okay.
不了
So do I need a stopwatch or something?
所以我需要一个秒表吗?
No, I'm just looking to run this without stopping.
不 我现在只需要跑 不停断的跑
Brenna: Okay, fair enough.
很公平
On your mark! Get set! Go!
就位 准备好 跑
Finn!
Are you okay? I'm fine.
你还好吗 我没事
Wait, what are you doing?
等下 你干嘛
Getting back on the line.
继续跑
Are you sure you should be doing this?
你确定你可以继续吗
Gotta start somewhere.
必须要继续坚持
Well, you started really fast. Great job!
你进步已经很快了 做得很好
Stop, Brenna.
停下 Brenna
I don't need a cheerleader. I need a drill sergeant.
我不需要一个拉拉队长 我需要的是教官
Okay, I'm sorry. I just...
抱歉 我只是
I'm worried that you're setting yourself up for like, impossible goals.
我担心你给自己设了一个不可能完成的任务
Well, that's exactly what I want.
那正是我需要的
Impossible goals...
不可能完成的任务...
And I don't get the impression you believe I can.
而且我感觉你对我没有信心
You have to be realistic. Why?
你必须要现实一点儿 为什么?
So it can drag me down? I don't work like that.
这样就会把我打垮吗 我可不是这样子的人
Have a little faith, okay?
对我有点信心 好吗?
So I think all of April's medical information is in there.
我觉得April所有的用药资料都在这里了
She and Beth took off in such a hurry and I can't reach her on the phone.
她和Beth走得很匆忙 而且我也电♥话♥联♥系♥不上她
Well, I'll take what I can get.
那么 我就都拿上好了
Great. Then let's go.
好的 那么我们出发吧
Uh... well, families are not really allowed in these discussions.
呃 实际上家属是不允许参加这类讨论会的
Well, you're family, and what if they have questions?
可是你也是家属 而且如果他们有疑问怎么办
The only questions they're gonna ask are scientific ones.
他们只会问科学方面的问题
Clinical trials are about the research.
临床试验是需要科学研究的
Yeah, I know, I know. The patient and not the person. But that genome sampling
嗯 我知道 我知道 讨论的是病人而不是别的人 但是那个基因组样本
said that this trial could save April's life.
反映出这个试验能救April
With everything that's going on,
发生了这么多事
I can't wait here, if there's even the slightest
我不能在这儿坐以待毙 即使希望很渺小
chance that I could help in some way.
我也要做点什么去帮她
If you don't need me, I will sit there quietly, I promise.
如果你不需要我 我保证我会安安静静的
Then let's go.
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表