剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
and for everything.
谢谢你为我做的所有事
This isn't the document we gave you. It's a cease and desist letter.
这不是我们给你的文件 这是禁止通知函
You and Natalie are barred from publishing Thomas's book
你和Natalie被禁止出版Thoma的书
or sending it to anyone at all.
而且不准把稿件寄给任何人
Legal action will be taken if you do. I'll go to the police, George.
如果你违反了以上的行为我们会对你提起法律诉讼 我要去找警♥察♥ George
You go ahead and you tell them your story,
你去找吧 然后告诉他们你的故事
cause that's all it will be to them, a story,
因为那就只是个故事
and I will deny everything you say.
而且我会否认你说的每一个字
It's time to drop this craziness before any real damage gets done.
在造损害之前是时候终止这件疯狂的事情了
And you don't think Natalie's been damaged by all this?
难道你们不认为Natalie已经被这些事伤害了吗?
You are doing more harm by encouraging this revenge...
你通过鼓励这种复仇已经造成很多伤害了
over something that happened so long ago.
哪怕是很久以前发生的事
What's going on? They're trying to stop us
发生什麽事了? 他们要阻止我们
from going to the police, but we're not backing down.
去找警♥察♥ 但我们不会让步的
I've been too nice for too long. When were you nice, Olivia?
我已经对你们善良太久了 你什麽时候对我们好了 Olivia?
When you blackmailed my family
当你敲诈我的家庭的时候?
or when you slept with my husband? Stop!
还是你睡了我的丈夫的时候! 够了!
Please.
拜託
I'm done, Mom.
我不干了 妈妈
We need to let this go. We can win this.
我们该放手了 我们可以赢了他们的
It's not about winning anymore.
这跟输赢无关
Going further will only keep this awful feud alive.
这样下去只会让我们一直生命不息 撕逼不止
I can't do it.
我不能这样做
I'm more than a side character in the Thomas Carver story.
我在Thomas Carver的故事裡不只是个角色
We both are.
我们都不是
And the only way we can prove that to ourselves and to them
我们唯一能证明自己的方法
is by breaking the cycle.
就是打破这种循环
I want you to be happy.
我希望你能开心起来
Then please do this for me.
那为了我 别做这种事了
Any luck? Nothing yet.
找到了没? 还没
You are just gonna have such a good time.
你只要准备好好去玩个爽就行了
It's a lot easier leaving knowing that things
这要容易一点不去管Natalie和Olivia
with Natalie and Olivia are resolved.
决定的事情
Yeah, Natalie really stepped up,
是的 Natalie真的很坚强
realizing that all this fighting is
她意识到那些伤害
not worth the pain it's causing.
并不值得她去在意
I was really proud of her.
我真的很为她骄傲
I found it!
我找到了!
Look out, Italy.
快看 意大利来了
And don't forget...
还有别忘了...
The terrace of campidoglio...
别忘了在日落的时候去
At sunset.
坎皮多里奥的露台
It will change your life.
美得都能让你改变人生
So, did you say goodbye to Dominic last night?
所以你昨晚跟Dominic说了再见吗?
Yeah.
嗯
Maybe for good.
也许是永远
Leo Truthfully, I don't know if I'll ever get over Leo, Mom.
说实话 我不知道自己能不能放下
You know, honey, I loved Leo.
我也很爱Leo
He was so charming and grand.
他是那麽有魅力和伟大
And your relationship was epic.
你们的爱情也是史诗级的
But take it from someone who married charming and grand
但是请相信我这个曾经与有魅力和伟大的人结婚
and tried to live an epic life...
并且曾经尝试过史诗般生活
sometimes the guy who sticks by you,
有时候 那个守护在你身边的人
the guy who never gives up,
那个从不放弃你的人
is the guy you should build a life with.
才是你应该一起生活的人
Hey, I called your cab.
我帮你叫了出租车
Did you forget something?
你忘了什麽东西吗?
April, we are about to take an incredible vacation,
April我们即将要进行一场不可思议的旅行
so vacate.
所以别想太多
We're gonna be back soon, all right?
我们马上就会回来 好吗?
To the airport, and step on it!
去机场 快点
Wait!
等等
Hey, Dom. Please don't make us late.
别让我们迟到
We'll be quick. What are you doing here?
我们得快点 你在这干吗?
When one of us leaves the country, things tend to go badly,
但我们俩其中一个出国 事情就会变得很糟
so I need to ask this before you go.
所以我得在你走之前问你
Ask what?
问什麽?
We're not done, are we?
我们没有结束 对吗?
I mean, I keep thinking about what you said last night.
我昨晚一直在想你说的话
And I just wanna know... There's still hope, right?
我只是想知道 我还有机会 对吗?
Our story isn't over, is it?
我们的故事还没有结束 对吗?
I don't know about hope or the future.
我不知道我们未来的事
All I can think about is right now.
我只能专注于现在
And right now...
现在
Come with us.
跟我们一起走
To Italy? Yeah!
去意大利? 对
We can swing by your place on the way to the airport,
我们可以顺便灾区机场的路上经过你家
you can grab your passport, and pack a bag,
你可以拿上你的护照 打包行李
and just go.
然后跟我们走
Aprile Carvieri!
I refuse to be in one more selfie unless you take it.
我拒绝出现在任何一张自♥拍♥中 除非是你拍的
Dom doesn't understand my angles like you do.
Dom不如你懂我的拍照角度
Say no more.
别再说了
Help.
帮忙
Come on. Okay.
来 好了
All right.
好了
See? Good angles.
看到没 好角度
Oh, cute. That's great.
可爱 很棒
We should grab food before the riposo,
我们得在休息之前吃点东西
when everything closes down for a few hours in the afternoon...
那时所有的东西都不一会就关门
cafes, gelaterias... Wait, they close the gelaterias?
咖啡 冰淇淋 等等 冰淇淋也会关门
Okay, I gotta go. Excuse me.
我得走了 失陪
So, is Rome as inspiring as you hoped it would be?
所以 罗马跟你想象中一样那麽鼓舞你吗?
It's better.
挺好
You know, just being away from Boston,
远离波士顿
the syringes, and the IVs that come along with it,
还有与之而来的注射器
has been... life-changing.
一切都改变我的生活
Endless wine and pasta will do that.
无尽的红酒和披萨也可以
That too.
的确
It's just this city, being here with Beth and...
只是这个城市 有beth的陪伴和
Being here with you.
与你在一起
I can't believe I'm here.
我简直不能不敢相信我在这
Hey, you remember that 37 regrets list?
你还记得37个后悔的清单吗?
I was looking at it, just going over all the things I'd regret not doing.
我在看那个 看看我后悔没有去做的事情
I was so scared that cancer would prevent me
我真的很害怕癌症会阻止我
from checking off that last regret.
不能完成最后的愿望
Looks like you've done most of them.
看起来你完成了大部分的愿望
No, I've done all of them.
不 我全部做完了
Everything I wanted to do.
我想做的所有事情
Think about how many new lists you're gonna write
想想很多新的事情你可以写上去
when you get back to Boston and we get you better.
当你回到波士顿 你身体好点
Right.
嗯
Oh, hey. Oh, my God.
哦 嘿 哦 我的天哪
Beth, you've got a little gelato... here.
你的冰淇淋流的到处都是
What? Hmm?
什麽?
Ah. Where are you off to so dressed up?
你隆重著装要去哪?
Just a sexy evening at the new England aquarium with Greer.
Greer和我要去新英国水族馆度过一个美好的夜晚
Well, I'm not sure pickle breath is such a good idea
我不觉得你有醃黄瓜口气是个好主意
if you're gonna see a former lover.
如果你要去见你前度爱人
As your niece, I'm gonna have to ask you
作为你的侄女 我的要求你
to never use the phrase "former lover"
不要再用前度爱人这个词
in casual conversation ever again.
在日常场合中
Is something wrong? I just got my sixmonth update
有什麽问题吗? 我刚刚得到我六个月更新
on my stem-cell donation.
关于我♥干♥细胞的捐献
My recipient is still alive.
接受者还活著
He's a 17-year-old male in Boston...
是波士顿一个17岁男生
And he has lymphoma.
他有淋巴癌
Do you think... no.
你觉得 不
Does that mean that... no.
这是不是意味著 不
No, there's no way that I'm... Finn's donor?
不可能我是 Finn的捐献者
I don't know.
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表