剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
没觉得自己是全世界最幸运的女人了
I feel like the luckiest girl in the world.
要死 Hendrie老奶奶 这位女士太有品位了
Damn, granny Hendrie. Lady had some taste.
是吧 我第一个就给你看了
I know. You're the first one I'm showing it to.
我简直移不开目光
I can't stop looking at it.
你最好是喜欢的 因为这是你的订婚戒指
Well, you'd better like it'cause it's your engagement ring.
顺便一提 我已经开始浏览婚纱样式了
Oh, by the way, I started looking at dress options.
看到几款你可能喜欢的
Found a few you might like.
抱歉因为忙着这个还有工作
Between that and work,
上周我没能抽出时间去医院看你
I'm sorry I didn't make it to the hospital last week.
你确定不是因为你们家那位"户外型男"Denver?
And Denver the lumber-sexual had nothing to do with that?
他倒是的确回归了我一贯的择偶类型
He's definitely way more like the guys I used to date.
在你和Graham结束之后 这是大概好事
That's probably a good thing post-Graham.
你呢 在离开"Post"之后?
And how are you, post The Post?
是挺不容易的 上一次进医院
It's tough. Last time I was in the hospital,
我知道过后我还是会见到同事们的
I knew I would see everyone eventually.
现在谁知道能不能保持联♥系♥了呢 又不是天天见了
Now who knows who I'll keep in touch with since I won't see them every day.
也不是对每个人都这样吧?
Does that apply to everyone there?
你是说Dominic?
You mean Dominic?
自从"泰迪熊事件"以后我就没和他联♥系♥过了
I haven't talked to him since the teddy bear incident.
让他那样意外得知订婚的消息不是我的本意
I hate how he found out about the engagement. I feel so bad.
他看上去很平静我整天见到他和Natalie在一起你应该给他打给电♥话♥
He seems fine. I see him all the time with Natalie. You should call him.
也许暂时不联♥系♥会更好
It's probably better if I didn't.
你敢 这一顿我付了 以后的每一顿饭我都包了
Don't you do it. I'm getting this one and the next million after this.
- 你不用这样 - 要不是你为了我躺枪我已经卷铺盖走人了
- You don't have to do that. - You took the bullet for me during layoffs.
你救了我一命 换做是我我可不会救你
You saved my ass. I never could've done that.
我只是做了该做的事
It was the right thing to do.
换做是我 我还是不会救你
I still never would've done it.
- 如果这次是你得了癌症... - 不可能 对灯发誓
- If the shoe were on the other foot... - nope, I promise you,
我肯定不救你 所以 谢谢你
I really wouldn't. So thank you.
这是不是意味着 你要放弃记者这一行了?
So does this mean you're giving up on journalism?
别闹了 过几个星期就是我的骨髓移植手术
No way. I'm gonna have my transplant in a few weeks.
然后 大概过四个月又能做回我的老本行
And then, in about four months, hopefully I'll have my old life back.
不过在此同时 你得帮我个忙
In the meantime, I need your help.
什么忙?
What can I do?
你能不能帮我放话出去 就说我有意愿回归
Can you just get the word out that I will be looking?
我想先做几个信息性面试
I want to set up some informational interviews
为我辉煌的回归做个铺垫
And start a foundation for my big return.
我就知道你离不开这一行
I knew you couldn't stay away for long.
抱歉我来晚了 我有错过什么吗
I'm sorry I'm late. Did I miss anything?
就是抽血而已 抽了一管又一管
Just blood. Lots and lots of blood.
好吧 我可是一直在家等着你来着
Well, I was waiting at home for you at home.
对不起 我们直接从我家过来的 而且我家干净得很 我保证
Oh, sorry. We came straight from my place. Which is very clean. I promise.
- 对不起 - 对了 Sara 你和我父母谈过了吗?
- Sorry. - Hey, Sara, have you talked to my parents?
没有啊 怎么了?
No, why?
他们想和你谈谈婚礼策划的相关事宜
They just want to talk to you about some wedding plans
而且他们还想在这周办一个订婚宴会
And an engagement party they wanna host this week.
这周?
This week?
他们人真是太好了 是吧妈吗?
Isn't that so nice of them, mom?
哦对了 我给忘了 看这个
Oh, I forgot. Look at this.
- 是吧 - 哇哦!
- I know. - Wow!
Hamburg医生 我正在给我妈看这个呢
Dr. Hamburg, I was just showing my mom this.
哇哦 真漂亮 恭喜你
Wow, it's beautiful. Congratulations.
谢谢 你这一脸严肃是又要装着告诉我有什么坏消息了吗?
Thank you. Are you doing that thing where you pretend to have bad news?
你的医生喜欢这么玩? 那她可比我那个可爱多了
Your oncologist does that? Wow,she's way more playful than mine.
等等 真的有坏消息?
Wait, is this really bad news?
这一次的化疗没起作用
The chemo didn't do what we needed it to do.
April 你的癌症没有进入缓解期
April, you're not in remission.
幸运的是 你的中性白细胞数量良好 所以你不用住院
Fortunately, you're not neutropenic, so you won't have to stay in the hospital.
你可以作为门诊病人 我们会密切关注你的情况
We can closely monitor you as an outpatient
同时制定好下一步要怎么做
While we figure out what you want to do next.
好吧 再一轮化疗是吗 我们需要准备什...
Okay, so more chemo then? What do we...
妈 先停一下 我...给我点时间
Mom, stop. I just... Gimme a minute.
我需要点时间
I need a minute.
April 你不会有事的
April, it's going to be okay.
Hamburg医生说有一些临床试验我们可以尝试
Dr. Hamburg said that there are clinical trials.
这只是...这只是个小小的挫折 小小的挫折而已
This is just... it's a setback. That's all.
April 宝贝 看着我
April, hey, hey, look at me.
我需要一个铁锤
I need a sledgehammer.
你不能又来破坏医疗器械
You can't destroy mass medical again.
为什么化疗没起作用?
How did it not work?
-万一临床试验也没用怎么办? -你听到Hamburg医生说的了
-What if the clinical trial doesn't work? You heard Hamburg.
除非我病情减轻了否则我不能移植骨髓
I'm can't get a bone marrow transplant until I'm in remission.
好 好 跟我来
Okay, okay, come with me.
上来这里对于理清思路
You know, being up here always helped
一直很有帮助
Put things into perspective.
你对什么感到恐惧?
What are you scared of?
- 你觉得呢? - 那就说出来
- What do you think? - Say it.
为什么?
Why?
因为你不可能一直对抗病魔
Because you can't keep fighting it.
人终将死去 April
We're all gonna die, April.
我还没准备好
I'm not ready.
但你有这次机会来做准备
But you have this time now to get ready.
大部分的人 我是说健康的人把他们的一生花在了
Most people, healthy people,they spend their entire lives
恐惧和懒惰上
Being scared and inert.
我生病时 当我接受了
When I was sick, once I accepted the fact
肿瘤将会杀死我的事实
that the tumor was going to kill me,
才是我人生的开始
That's when I started to live.
当我跟你求婚的时候你是什么感觉?
How did you feel when I asked you to marry me?
无与伦比
Amazing.
还宛如重生
And alive.
保持那样的态度继续生活
Focus on living like that.
来吧 相信我
Come on, trust me.
不会有事的
it's okay.
假设你现在从屋顶上掉下去
If you were to fall off this roof right now,
有什么遗憾吗?
What regrets would you have?
在生命结束的这天 最重要的就是专注
At the end of the day, that's the most important thing to focus on.
把每一天当做最后一天渡过
Live your life like you know you're gonna die.
嗨
Hi.
- 大家跟April打个招呼 - 我们好希望你在这里 孩子
- Everyone, say hi to April. - We wish you were here, kiddo.
嗨 亲爱的 我们会留一块蛋糕给你的
Hi, honey, we're gonna save you a piece of cake.
谁想来点香槟?
Who wants some champers?
你看到我把Natalie也剪辑进来了吗?
You see how I cut to Natalie in the scene?
这太酷了 我很开心她在那里
This is so cool. And I'm glad she was there.
而且她没把你灌醉
And that she didn't get you drunk.
我知道你们俩之间的关系因为Dominic
Yeah, I know things have been weird between you guys lately
有点微妙 但她很棒
Because of the whole Dominic thing, but she was awesome.
可是没有你感觉还是不一样
It wasn't the same without you, though.
别露出那种表情
Stop that face.
没事这仅仅是个小挫折 我还想知道更多你的事
No, this is just a little setback.I wanna hear more about you.
Greer怎样?
How's Greer?
我们基本上每天都会聊天
Well, we talk pretty much every day.
我原以为在Charton的日子 没有她会很糟 但其实还不错
I thought that Charton would suck without her, but it's kinda great.
我放影片给你看
Oh, I'll show you.
我和Ford参加了Charton的电影社
Me and ford joined Charton's film club.
我学会了如何用我的相机来编辑影片
I've learned to do some editing with my fancy camera.
嘿 Brenna 需要帮你录影吗?
Hey, Brenna. Do you need someone to film?
那是谁?
Who's that?
没谁 Erika
Oh, that's just Erika.
大家都认为我们应该约会
Everyone thinks that we should be dating
就因为她是Charton仅存的出柜女同
Because she's basically the last out lesbian at Charton.
但她不是摄影社的
But she's not even in film club.
却时不时来找我
She's just always popping by.
她应该是对你有意思 她很漂亮
Sounds like she likes you. She's pretty.
她比不上Greer
Eh, she's no Greer.
希望 在10或15年后
Hopefully, in like 10 or 15 years,
我也可以找到我的Leo
I'll find my Leo.
或是你的Leah
Or your Leah.
幸好 我还有海♥洛♥因♥陪我
At least I have the heroin to keep me company.
Um...
开玩笑的 这不是海♥洛♥因♥
Just kidding. It's not heroin.
是我这几天要注射的一些药物
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表