Yeah, went away for five years for domestic abuse
是的 因为家庭暴♥力♥被判五年刑
Says right here he was released last month.
这里说上个月他出狱了
What are the odds, huh, two people from opposite lives
两个不相干的人因为一个混♥蛋♥
Being connected by one jackhole?
而联♥系♥到一起的可能性多大
Demonstrates that any two people can be connected.
这证明了任何人都会产生联♥系♥
Yeah, like the movie "Crash."
是 就像电影《撞车》
"Crash" is overrated.
《撞车》被过高评价了
Actually, it's more like six degrees of kevin bacon.
事实上更像电影《人际关系歪论》
I got a question.
我有个疑问
Now that we're all working the same case,
既然我们现在在破同一个案子
Does that mean the bet's off? Hell, yeah.
是不是说赌约取消了 是的
You got the address?
你带了地址了吗
Yeah, it's around back.
是的 就在后面
Banner day. Gonna close two cases with one arrest.
值得纪念的日子 一犯两案
Like christmas.
就像圣诞节
Don't decorate the tree just yet, boys.
男孩们 现在还不是装扮圣诞树的时间
It might be a coincidence.
也许只是个巧合
Oh, come on, Debbie Downer?
不会吧 你是黛比·唐纳[喜剧演员]吗
There are no such things as coincidences in murder cases.
在谋杀案中是不会出现这种巧合的
How many times do I have to tell you?
我该告诉你多少次
I mean, it's the basic foundation Of every crime book
这是我写的每一本罪案书中
I've ever written--
得出的根本道理
"No coincidences. "
没有巧合
That's him.
是他
Ready?
准备好了吗
Put your hands up!
举起双手
Let's see 'em, buddy. Keep 'em up. Get your hands up!
别动 双手举起
Hands where we can see 'em! Whoa, whoa, whoa.
双手放到我们可以看到的地方
Wesley Grovner, I'm detective Kate Beckett.
韦斯利·格罗夫那 我是凯特·贝克特探长
What, did I miss another parole meeting?
我又错过一个假释宣言会了吗
He's clean... So to speak.
可以说 他没有武器
Where were you last tuesday night?
你上周二晚上在哪里
Am I being punked?
我是不是被捕了
If by "punked" you mean arrested for murder, yeah.
如果被捕是说因为谋杀案被捕
You think I went somewhere
你觉得我周二晚去了某个地方
Tuesday night and killed somebody? Actually, two somebodies.
杀了某个人吗 实际上是两个人
Hey, I'm Houdini.
我是魔术大王
Nice bling, huh?
亮闪闪挺漂亮的啊
Check this out.
看看这个
This stoop is the edge of my earth
自从上周我获得保释后
Since I busted parole a week ago.
这个芝麻大的地方 就是我的活动范围
Whatever you think I did, I ain't your guy.
不管你们认为我做了什么 我都没有
That's quite the coincidence.
这真的是天大的巧合了
How dare you! How dare you...
你怎么敢 你怎么敢
Ow. Take my dress!
拿了我的裙子
You're as thoughtless as your father!
你和你♥爸♥爸一样做事不经头脑
I'm sorry! I-- Stop!
抱歉 住手
You're a beastie!
你这个禽兽
No! I didn't-- I didn't think it was a big deal!
不 我没觉得有什么
I thought to break your little wrists.
我要打断你的手腕
Mother, have you finally...
母亲 你终于
Have I finally what, dear?
我终于怎么了 亲爱的
Hey, dad.
老爸
You're rehearsing.
你们在排练啊
Yes, I have a callback.
是的 我有回信了
Oh, and you believed us.
还有你相信我们了
Oh, my god! That's marvelous.
天啊 太完美了
No, I am a better actress than I think I am.
我是超出自己想象的优秀女演员
You okay, dad? You look upset.
你还好吗 爸爸 你看上去不开心
Turns out something I was so sure of
我原先那么确信的事情
Was just a coincidence. Oh, is this about the murder?
只是个巧合 是关于谋杀案吗
Exactly.
没错
It so happens that our two victims were connected.
结果是我们的两个受害人有关系
It just had nothing to do with their deaths.
但这和他们的死没有任何关系
You know, I bet if you looked hard enough,
我想如果你查得更仔细
You'd find a connection between everybody in this city.
你会发现纽约的所有人都有关联
I mean, that's the great thing about new york.
这就是纽约迷人的地方
Yeah, and if there wasn't a connection,
是的 如果没有联♥系♥
You could always pretend there's one.
你总是可以假装有一个
Besides the rehearsal,
除了排练的那个
We have another drama going on here this evening. Oh, Owen?
我们今晚还有个戏剧要演出 欧文呢
You know how Thalia said
你知道塔利亚怎么说吗
She had a crush on Owen at camp chumash?
她在丘马什野营时就很喜欢欧文
Serendipity at Serendipity, yeah.
奇缘餐厅的缘分 是的
No. More like subterfuge at Serendipity.
不是 是奇缘餐厅的假缘分
She never even went to camp chumash,
她甚至都没去过丘马什野营
But her friend did.
但她朋友去过
And Thalia wanted to meet Owen,
而塔利亚想见欧文
So she staged the whole thing.
所以她编排了那个故事
Oh, that is so... Budding sociopath.
真是反♥社♥会♥人格的萌芽
I knew it couldn't be a coincidence.
我觉得这不会是个巧合
I mean, really, what are the odds?
真的 这种概率多大呢
Yeah. What are the odds?
是的 这种概率多大呢
Hey, Castle. How you doing?
卡塞尔 怎么样
Well, for a second last night,
昨晚的某一时刻
I thought my mother was beating Alexis, so...
我以为我妈妈在打阿丽克西斯
Yeah. Well, Grovner was a head Turner for all of us.
大家都相信格罗夫那犯罪了
His gps checked out, by the way.
而且已经查过他的全球定位系统了
Well, "crash" was on this morning,
今早先是《撞车》
Followed by "footloose, "
接着是《浑身是劲》
So I guess anything can happen.
我想任何事都有可能发生
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Yeah.
还好
It's just, this one reminds me of my mom's case.
只是 这让我想起了我妈的案子
What Frank Anderson' s family must be going through,
弗兰克·安德森家人一定正在
Especially Christina...
尤其是克里斯汀娜
Mourning her dad's death thinking that it was random,
悼念她父亲的死 还以为是意外的
And then finding out that it wasn't.
结果发现并不是
I guess you could say, what does it matter?
我想你会说 这重要吗
The person that you love is dead.
你爱的人死了
But knowing why matters.
但知道死因很重要
Yo. Fish tank's a bust.
鱼缸的调查失败了
What?
什么
Lanie called. Water sample is not a match.
蕾妮打电♥话♥来说 水的样本不符
Can you believe that? We're nowhere.
你能相信吗 我们毫无头绪了
What is it with these two cases?
这两件案子到底有什么秘密
Yeah, Grovner was almost too good to be true. Not almost.
格罗夫那几乎肯定是凶手 不是几乎
Yeah, and you guys and the husband.
你们还有那个丈夫是那么认为的
I was sure it was him, and your son- In- Law.
我确信是他 还有你们的那个女婿
I know. Same deal. Felt it.
我知道 一样的 感觉到了
Okay, it's not the fish tank, but they are connected.
不是鱼缸 但他们是有联♥系♥的
We just have to figure out how.
我们只是要弄清楚他们怎么联♥系♥在一起
It's just, we've been over these cases so many times,
只是 我们遇到这种案子这么多次了
It's hard to see straight anymore.
很难直接看出来了
All right. We'll start over. Fresh eyes.
好的 我们重新开始 换个角度
You take our murder.
你们查我们的案子
We'll take yours. All right.
我们查你们的 好
Say that again.
再说一次
You take our murder. We'll take yours.
你们查我们的案子 我们查你们的
Could it be that easy?
真的可能那么简单吗
You take mine.
你们查我的
I'll take yours.
我查你们的
What are you getting at, Castle? "Strangers On a Train. "
有什么结论 卡塞尔 《火车怪客》
The hitchcock movie?
那部希区柯克电影吗
I'm partial to the novel by Patricia Highsmith, but, yes.
我没怎么看帕特里夏·海史密斯的书 但是
We have two strong suspects,
我们有两个重要嫌疑人
But with airtight alibis, right?
但都有可靠的不在场证据
Right. We know they're connected.
是 我们知道他们有关联
What if the connection is the killers?
如果那个关联就是那个凶手呢
Jason and Eric committed each other's murders.
杰森和埃里克杀了对方的亲人
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表