There are two kinds of folks
世间有两种人总在思考
Who sit around thinking about how to kill people
如何杀人
Psychopaths and mystery writers.
精神病患者和侦探小说作家
I'm the kind that pays better. Who am I?
我属于高收入的后者 我是谁
I'm Rick Castle.
我是里克·卡塞尔
I really am ruggedly handsome, aren't I?
我浑身都散发着粗犷美 是不是
Every writer needs inspiration,
每位作家都离不开灵感
And I've found mine. Detective Kate Beckett.
我的灵感已经找到了 凯特·贝克特探长
Beckett. Beckett.
贝克特 贝克特
Nikki Heat? The character he's basing on you.
妮基·希特 那个角色是以你为原型
And thanks to my friendship with the mayor,
很庆幸我和市长是朋友
I get to be on her case.
她办案我能跟着
I would be happy to let you spank me.
要是你能打我 我会很开心
And together, we catch killers.
我们一起抓过凶手
We make a pretty good team, you know?
我们俩可是最佳拍档
Like Starsky and Hutch, Turner and Hooch.
像是警界双雄[电影] 福星福将[电影]
You do remind me a little of Hooch.
你跟呼哧[福星福将的福星狗]挺像
Well, that's easy.
这好像很容易
All right. What do we do next?
好的 接下来我们做什么
Set up your profile.
建立你的档案
Name--Martha Rodgers.
姓名 玛莎·罗杰斯
Sexfemale. Right.
性别 女 好的
Race Colorblind.
民族 色盲
Why should I categorize myself?
为什么我非得归到某类里面
Shades of gray, darling.
填灰色不明 亲爱的
Age? Ageless.
年龄 长生不老
No, better yet timeless.
不 青春永驻更好
Oh, you don't want to put that.
你不会真想这么填吧
It makes you sound like you belong in a museum.
那听起来你像是博物馆里的展品
Oh, you have a point.
你说得有道理
Uh... I know. Type in "old enough."
我知道了 就填"足够大"好了
Nice. Uh-huh.
这个好
What are you ladies doing?
你们在搞什么
Alexis is assisting me in creating a my face account.
阿丽克西斯缠着让我弄个Myface账户
I think you mean Save your breath.
我想你意思是 先让我说
I've been correcting her all morning.
我一早上都在纠正她
Well, it's my face, isn't it?
这是我自己的 对不对
It's not your face or someone else's face. I don't--
不是你的或其他人的 我不
Well, anyway, my fellow cast members
不管怎样 我们剧组的成员
Have been raving about what fun it is,
总说吹嘘这网站有多有趣
What a great networking tool it is, so here I am.
是强大的人际关系网工具 所以我也加了
And now you just need to select a photo
现在你只需要选一张照片
For your profile page. Okay, should we go
显示在你个人主页上 好的 是选
Dramatic...or
梦幻版呢
Commercial...or
广♥告♥版
Sassy? Mm.
还是性感版呢
Don't you have anything from this century?
你就没有新世纪的照片吗
Why, you think the hair's a bit dated?
怎么了 你觉得这发型过时了吗
Not exactly what I was getting at.
不仅仅因为发型
I know what you were getting at.
我知道你想说什么
You're no spring chicken yourself, you know?
你也不再是小年轻了 知道吗
Have you looked in the mirror lately?
最近你照过镜子没有
I have two words for you-- "hairline" and "receding."
两个词形容你恰当不过 "抬头纹" "色衰"
Ha! Made you look.
还是先打点好自己吧
She totally got you, dad.
她骗到你了 爸爸
Yes, Beckett. Either there's a dead body
是的 贝克特 是有命案了
Or you just want to hear my sultry voice.
还是你想念我迷人的声音
Dead body it is. Where?
有命案是吧 哪里
You got here fast, Castle.
你动作还真快 卡塞尔
My side of town. So what do we got?
城这边可是我的地盘 什么情况
May I?
能让我来吗
Be my guest. Thank you.
请便 谢谢
Our victim's name is Caleb Shiminsky. Shimansky.
受害人叫卡勒布·谢密斯基 谢曼斯基
Is that an "a"? Yeah, it's an "a."
那是"曼" 是"曼"
He was pulling a Kevin Bacon in "Quicksilver," when all
他像凯文·贝肯在《银色快手》那样送货
I'm sorry, a what? "Quicksilver."
抱歉 什么 《银色快手》
Kevin Bacon is a bike messenger who failed as
凯文·贝肯演的是自行车快递员
Esposito, take him to school.
埃斯波西托 让他开开眼
The victim is Caleb Shimansky, an on-duty bike messenger.
受害人是卡勒布·谢曼斯基 自行车快递员
A masked suspect in a black 4-door plows into him,
嫌犯带面罩 开四门轿车
Killing him instantly.
撞了他 他当场死亡
Then the suspect steals the messenger bag,
然后嫌犯偷走了他的包裹
Jumps in his ride and jets off.
跳上车 一溜烟跑了
See? That wasn't so hard.
看到没 没那么复杂
No, no. It's good
不 不 是不错
If you like the dull, non-bestseller version.
如果你喜欢无聊非畅销作家版本的话
I thought I gave it some flair.
我觉得我讲得无懈可击
I'm assuming we have plenty of witnesses.
我猜应该有很多证人
Several. Three of them got the suspect's license plate number.
不少 有3人记下了嫌犯的车牌号♥
Aw, man. It's like having a cheat code.
这就像是戳穿了骗子的把戏
You've got multiple witnesses and a license plate number?
有多个证人和车牌号♥
It's gonna take you all of, what, five minutes to solve it?
这你5分钟就能搞定了
Ran the suspect's plates.
查过嫌犯的车牌
The car was reported stolen an hour ago.
一小时前那辆车报失了
Masked man in a stolen car, our thief planned this
戴面罩还开偷来的车 精心策划
And obviously wanted what was ever in that messenger bag.
显然他想要的是那个包裹
Something our vic was delivering-- A package or a box.
那包被害人要送的东西 包裹或是纸盒
Contact the courier company.
马上联♥系♥快递公♥司♥
I want to know what was in that bag.
我想知道那包里有什么
Whatever it was,
不管是什么
It was important enough to kill the messenger.
都重要到需要杀死快递员
Sir, we got an A.P.B. Out on the car,
长官 我们已经全面通缉那辆车
But Esposito and Ryan got nothing on the canvass.
但埃斯波西托和莱恩还没什么发现
Do we know what was in the package?
知道包裹里是什么了吗
The, uh, courier company's looking into it right now.
快递公♥司♥正在查
Whatever it was, somebody thought that it was worth killing for.
不管是什么 某人认为为那东西值得杀人
Off the top of my head,
我现在能想到的
I'm gonna with nuclear launch codes,
只有核弹发射的密♥码♥
Dick Cheney's soul on its way to the devil--
迪克·切尼[美国副总统]正走向邪恶的道路
All good theories, Castle. All good theories.
想法不错 卡塞尔 非常不错
Um, sir... Are you okay?
长官 你没事吧
You seem a little distracted.
你看上去有点走神
No, I'm focused...
没有 我正在想
Focused on my precinct being up for review
我的管辖区正在接受检查
And our case closure rate being just under One-P-p's
我们的破案率现在低于
New mandated minimum, which, of course,
新管理政策要求的最小值 当然
Doesn't take the budget cuts into consideration.
还没有包括预算减少的问题
Now how the hell am I supposed to catch more bad guys
我究竟怎么才能用更少的探员
With fewer detectives?
抓更多的罪犯
Yo, Cap. Courier company said the vic
头儿 快递公♥司♥说
Only had one package in his bag,
死者出事时身上只有一个包裹
Picked up from 27-39 West 2nd, apartment, 3-c.
发件人住在西2区27-39 3C座
Sent by one S. Nidal Mattar. I ran it through the system.
发件人叫夏·尼达尔·麦塔 我查过了
There's a Shakir Nidal Mattar on the terror watch list.
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥名单中有夏奇拉·尼达尔·麦塔
Could be the same guy. Where was the package going?
也许是同一个人 包裹是要送到哪里的
6-1-4 East 72nd.
东72区 6-1-4
East 72nd? That's the 6♥4♥th precinct.
东72区 那是6♥4♥区管片
Sir, that could be an attack.
长官 可能是恐怖袭击
I need a full tactical alert. Have 'em evacuate the building.
全线警备 所有人撤离
I'll coordinate with Homeland Security.
我向国土安♥全♥部♥汇报
This is Detective Beckett.
我是贝克特探长
Yeah, this is Captain Roy Montgomery...
我是罗伊·蒙哥马利上尉
We have a possible terrorist attack against the 6♥4♥...
可能有恐怖袭击 目标6♥4♥
Get E.S.U. over to the pickup address immediately. You got it.
让紧急服务小组立即查地址 明白吗
All units on alert.
所有单位警戒
Yeah, this is Montgomery over at 12th precinct.
我是12区负责人蒙哥马利
NYPD! NYPD! Hands! Clear!
纽约警♥察♥ 举起手里 安全
Where's Nidal Mattar?
尼达尔·麦塔在哪里
Shakir Nidal Mattar-- Where is he?
夏奇拉·尼达尔·麦塔 他在哪里
There's no Shakir Nidal Mattar here.
这里没有什么夏奇拉·尼达尔·麦塔
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表