you're gonna aim for concrete, not a tree.
会选择水泥地 不会往树上跳
Judging from angle of descent,
从跌落的角度判断
I'd say that guy was thrown off the building.
我判断死者应该是被扔下楼的
Since it clearly wasn't a suicide,
既然很明显这不是自杀
how did he die?
那他的死因是什么
There are signs of strangulation.
脖子有被勒过的痕迹
It looks like his windpipe was crushed.
看来气管是断了
Any ligature marks?
有没有绑缚物的痕迹
Nope."Ligature" refers to
看不出 绑缚物指的是
Anything that ties or binds, like a rope or a belt.
能捆绑的东西 比如绳子或者皮带
Lack of any marks suggests he was strangled by hand.
没有绑缚物的痕迹 表示他是被用手掐死的
Wow. You really know your stuff.
你懂的真多
No wonder they like having you around.
难怪警方喜欢带着你
You know what? He's such an incredible resource,
他确实是不可多得的人才
It seems like a shame to waste his talents here in the field.
在这里简直太浪费他的才干了
Would you mind going back to the morgue with dr. Parish
你不介意跟随帕里什医生去停尸房♥吧
To see what else we can find out about the vic?
看看在死者身上还有什么线索
Don't you think I 'd be of more use here at the crime scene?
你不觉得我在案发现场帮助更大吗
Oh, no. We're just gonna knock on doors
不会 我们就敲敲门
And see what else we can stir up.
看看能否查到什么
You know, boring police stuff.
只是无聊的警♥察♥工作
Fine. But I was serious about the pony.
好的 但关于小马的事我是认真的
Come on, I'll show you the, uh, morgue...mobile.
这边 我领你参观移♥动♥停尸房♥
Anything in the wallet? No.
钱包里有什么线索吗 没有
Dry cleaning tickets, I.D., two credit cards.
只有干洗的票♥据♥ 身份证和信♥用♥卡♥
Cash was missing, though.
但现金没有了
That's a long way to go for a robbery.
这可完全不是抢劫
You mean we have to ride with the body?
难道我们要和尸体一起坐车
You can take my seat up front.
你可以坐我在前排的座位
You sure?
真的吗
Mm-hmm. I'm used to hanging out with stiffs.
是的 我习惯了和尸体在一起
Unh-unh. You do not get to say hi to me.
你不用跟我套近乎
I'm just doing my girl a favor.
我只是帮我的朋友而已
Oh, you, too, huh?
你也这样吗
Well, what did you expect?
你以为呢
Beckett spent the first three years of being a cop
贝克特当警♥察♥的头三年里
Trying to solve her mother's murder.
都在努力查清她母亲的案子
It took everything that she had to put it behind her.
她付出很多才能放下这事
You couldn't respect that?
你不能尊重她的感受吗
What was I supposed to do,
那我该怎么办
Not tell her what I'd found?
隐瞒我的发现吗
What you found?
你的发现
Oh, she didn't tell you, did she?
她没告诉你 是吗
Three people were killed the same way her mother was
有三名死者和她母亲的遭遇一样
Right about the same time.
而且时间大致相同
One of 'em was a former law student of hers.
其中一个是她以前的法律系学生
Another one, a documents clerk.
还有一个是文员
The third one, a lawyer for a nonprofit.
第三个是非盈利组织的律师
Wait, the M.E. at the time
等等 当时的法医
Didn't make the connection?
没把这些线索联♥系♥起来吗
If he did, he buried it.
如果发现了 也隐瞒了
Did you talk to him?
你和他谈过了吗
He died four years ago.
他四年前死了
So you see why I had to tell her.
所以我必须告诉她这些
What did she say?
她说了什么
That we were done.
她说我们结束了
And then she just walked--
然后她走到
Don't move! Don't move!
都不许动 不许动
Get the body!
快拿尸体
Go!
走
Don't move!
不许动
Come on, move! Come on!
快 快点
Is it just me,
是只有我觉得怪异
Or was that really, really weird.
还是这就是非常非常怪异
Well? He'll live.
他怎么样 死不了
What, no brain damage?
没有脑损伤吗
If he has some, it happened way before tonight,
如果有 也是以前就造成的
And it was probably self-inflicted.
而且是他自己造成的
Ahh. Good times.
那些美好的时光啊
How's Lois Lane?
路易斯·蓝恩[超人前传中女记者]怎么样
Who, reporter chick?
谁 那个女记者
We took her statement and we sent her home.
我们给她录完口供 就送她回家了
We got an A.P.B. On the sedan,
已经全面通缉那辆轿车
C.S.U.S are combing the rooftop,
犯罪现场小组正在梳理屋顶的线索
And we got unis looking for
已经派军装警♥察♥
surveillance footage of the crash site.
去查看现场的监控录像了
You know what I don't get
我实在搞不懂
Is who would steal a dead body?
什么人会偷尸体
Oh, plenty of people--
可能有很多人
Uh, organ harvesters,
非法贩卖♥♥器官的贩子
Cadaverless med students,
急缺尸体标本的医学院学生
Satanists,
撒旦崇拜者
Mad scientists looking to create their own monster.
想制♥造♥怪物的科学狂人
Or the guys who killed him
或者是杀他的凶手
Might have left some evidence behind.
在尸体上留下了证据
Boring.
没创意
How about a spy
这个想法怎样 一个间谍
Having swallowed a top-secret microchip
吞下了有最高机密的微晶片
That the enemy forces murder him over
于是敌人在中情局抓到他之前
Before the C.I.A. can get a hold of him?
把他杀掉了
As much as we all appreciate your insightful
尽管我们都很欣赏你的洞察力
And incredibly believable theories,
和你有可能但难以置信的理论
Miss "Cosmo" is gone,
《时尚》的记者小姐已经走了
so I believe you can go home now.
我想你也能回家了
Home? No. No, no, no.
回家吗 不行
This, this case just got good.
这个案子刚有转机
And, and I'm, I'm a witness.
而且 我是目击证人
All right, I'll let you work this one case with me
我就让你再跟这一个案子
If you promise to leave me alone when it's over
但你要保证结案后 别再烦我
And not to weasel your way back in.
而且别再耍诡计混回来
Deal.
说定了
But fair warning, detective.
但我也警告你 探长
I will make you change your mind.
我会让你改变主意的
I won't.
我不会
You won't.
你会
so what's the next step, victim's family?
那下一步做什么 去死者家吗
Huh. I didn't think she'd take him back.
我猜把尸体带回去的 不是他家人
Mrs. Allen? Yes.
是艾伦女士吗 是的
It's about your husband.
这事有关你的丈夫
He was just right here
他本来还在家的
Just a couple of hours ago,
不过就几个小时
and now he's dead. I...
但现在他死了 我
Do you know of any reason why he'd be in that part of town?
你知不知道他为什么去那里
No.
不知道
His office is, uh, in midtown.
他的办公室在市中心
It's nowhere near ninth.
离第九大街远得很
What time did he leave the apartment?
他什么时候离开家的
Around 6:00.
6点左右
He had just gotten back from his trip
他刚旅行回来
And, uh, he said he needed to catch up on some paperwork.
说要去处理些文件
He said he'd only be gone for a couple of hours.
他说只去几个小时
You said a trip?
你是说旅行
He was in Albuquerque on a training seminar.
他在爱伯克奇参加培训研讨会
It was just two nights.
只有两晚
Did you notice anything unusual recently,
你最近是否发现有什么不对劲吗
Any strange behavior?
他有没有什么奇怪的行为
Well, he, he had to work late
他加班到很晚
A little more often than usual.
比平时更晚一些
But I mean, in this economy, who doesn't?
但在现在的经济情况下 谁不是呢
He had to lay off half his department last year.
去年他被迫裁掉部门的一半员工
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表