Why would Vega call you?
为什么维加会打电♥话♥给你
He wanted to make a payment on his loan.
他准备还钱给我
He always paid the same way, cash in a plain envelope.
以前都是这样的 把钱放在信封里
I saw it on him. I took it.
我看见信封在他身上 我就拿走了
The guy's a multimillionaire.
他是个百万富翁
You're a petty loan shark.
而你只不过是个放高♥利♥贷♥的
What's he doing borrowing money from you?
他为什么要向你借钱
In my business, you don't ask, you don't tell.
在我们这行 不说不问才能生存
How much money did he borrow?
他向你借了多少钱
He came to me a couple weeks back,
他是两周前找我的
Needed 200 grand.
借了20万
In my experience...
以我的经验看
If you need that kind of coin,
如果要借那么大一笔钱的话
He got himself into some real bad... Trouble--
他肯定惹上大♥麻♥烦了
The kind of trouble that gets you killed.
某种杀身之祸
Or maybe he couldn't pay your vig.
或者是他还不了债
And you pulled a little "Untouchables" De niro on his head.
你给了他 当头一棒
A guy owing you money?
如果一个人欠你钱
Killing him ain't gonna get you paid. You take his bling,
杀了他可收不回钱 你可以拿他的珠宝
You jack him for his ride,
你可以让他做牛做马
You maybe even bust his kneecaps.
甚至打碎他的膝盖骨
But he made his last installment.
但他还了尾款
Vega made his vig. We were good.
维加信守承诺 我们两清了
Vega's wife didn't know anything about the 200 grand.
维加的妻子根本不知道借钱的事
It doesn't make sense.
真是怪了去了
With his assets, a guy like Cano Vega
以卡尼奥·维加的条件
could get a loan from any bank in New York city.
他可以向纽约任何一家银行贷款
So why go to a loan shark for $200,000?
他为什么要借20万的高♥利♥贷♥呢
Because bank loans take time.
可能银行贷款太花时间
Loan sharks give it to you right away.
放高♥利♥贷♥的能马上给钱
Maybe he needed the money fast.
可能他急需用钱
Maybe he needed it kept quiet.
或者他不想引人注目
Loan sharks don't require paperwork, credit checks.
借高♥利♥贷♥不需要办手续和信贷审核
Maybe he didn't want his wife to know.
或许他不想让妻子知道
Vega didn't want his wife
维加也不想让妻子
to know why he was going to Cuba either.
知道他去古巴的原因
So you think his trip and the money are related?
你认为借钱和那趟旅行有关吗
Well, a week after he gets back,
是的 他回来一周后
He suddenly needs $200,000?
突然就急需20万
It stands to reason that the two were connected somehow.
理所当然 两者是有关系的
We just finished a search of Wade's apartment.
我们刚搜查了韦德的公♥寓♥
We found a match to the partial shoe print.
发现了部分相同的鞋印
Yeah, but here's the weird thing--
但奇怪的是
It tested positive for blood on the sole,
鞋底的血迹是吻合的
But negative for blood on the rest of the shoe
但是鞋上的血却不吻合
And negative for cleaning agents.
清洁剂也不相同
If Wade killed Vega,
如果韦德杀了维加
Then his shoe would've been covered in blood.
他鞋子会沾满血迹
So Wade's telling the truth.
所以韦德说的是实话
He shows up after the murder,
他在凶手走后出现
Tracks some blood outside of the park.
踩到了血迹走出公园
While the real murderer gets blood on top of his shoe
而真正的凶手鞋面上有血迹
And leaves little or no trail behind.
但几乎没有留下足迹
Let's find out why Vega comes back from Cuba
我们查查维加从古巴回来后
And suddenly needs 200 grand. Okay.
为什么急需那笔钱 好的
So where do you want to start?
你想从哪着手
You guys look into Vega's financials.
你们去查查维加的经济情况
See if we missed anything.
看看我们遗漏了什么
Castle and I will start with Cuba.
我和卡塞尔从古巴查起
Cuba. Good idea.
古巴 不错啊
I'll bring the mojitos. You get the beach towels.
我喝着甘蔗酒 你就裹着沙滩巾
Oh, I don't know, Castle.
不知道行不行 卡塞尔
Me in a swimsuit under the hot, blistering sun?
让我穿着泳装在烈日下暴晒吗
I'd be happy to rub lotion on you.
我很乐意给你擦防晒霜
That's okay. I was actually thinking
好了 我还是想些
of something a little bit more local...
比较实际的东西
Like the man who arranged the entire trip to Cuba.
比如安排古巴之行的人
Bobby Fox, his agent.
鲍比·福克斯 他的经纪人
That's a good idea.
不错的想法
But the lotion offer still stands.
我还是会履行帮涂防晒霜的诺言
No, thank you.
不用了 谢谢
I have very soft hands.
我的手可是很巧的
What is it with professional sports?
什么才是职业运动
I mean, even the agencies are on steroids.
我是说 连经纪人都注射类固醇
Fox's client list
福克斯的手上
is a veritable who's who of star athletes.
可都是名副其实的超级体育明星
5% of their endorsements and salaries--
每笔合同和薪水都抽百分之五
You could pay for half of lower Manhattan.
他买♥♥得起半个曼哈顿区
Did you just use the word "Veritable"?
你刚用了"名副其实"这个词吗
Yes, I did.
是的
Sexy.
很性感嘛
You should hear me say "Fallacious."
你该听听我说"荒谬至极"
Bobby Fox agency.
鲍比·福克斯经纪公♥司♥
Please hold. Can I help you?
请稍等 有什么能效劳吗
I need to see Mr. Fox. Do you have an appointment?
我要见福克斯先生 你有预约吗
I think he can squeeze me in. Rick?
我想他能挤出时间的 是里克吗
Rick Castle? Hey, skipper.
里克·卡塞尔 你好 队长
I have not seen you since the big move.
自从上次大行动之后都没见过你
How are you, Joe? Pretty awful.
最近怎么样 乔 糟糕极了
I just can't believe this whole Vega thing.
真不敢相信维加走了
I know.
我理解
It's sad. And you two were friends. I'm--I'm sorry.
令人悲伤啊 你们又是好友 我很抱歉
Yeah, he was a great kid.
是啊 他是个伟大的小伙
Uh, he had the ability to be
他本可成为古巴裔
a Cuban Roberto Clemente.
罗伯托·克里米提[拉美裔传奇球员]
It's just been very sad.
真是让人心痛
We're actually here to talk to Mr. Fox about it.
我们来就是想和福克斯先生谈谈
This is detective Kate Beckett. Hi.
这是凯特·贝克特探长 你好
Beckett... Kate... Detective. Thank you.
贝克特 凯特 探长 谢谢
Very nice meeting you. Okay.
很高兴认识你
Well, good luck on the case.
祝你们好运
And, uh, I'll say a prayer for you guys.
我也会帮你们祈祷的
Thanks.
谢了
By the way, say hi to your mom for me, okay?
别忘了 代我跟你母亲问好
Will do, Joe. Okay.
我会的 乔 好的
Smooth.
保持冷静
That was Joe-freakin'-Torre.
那个竟然是乔·托利
I gotta call my dad.
我得马上告诉老爸
The office is over...
办公室在
The off--his office is...
办公室应该在
He was a good guy--Cano.
卡尼奥是个好人
He built that field because he wanted to give back.
他建球场是为了回馈社会
I think that's why he went to cuba.
也正因此才会去古巴
He wanted to see if he could do something good.
他想证明自己能造福社会
But I guess things hadn't changed as much as he had hoped for.
不过我想现实总是事与愿违
What happened?
发生了什么
He had spent some time in Havana with the people.
他在哈瓦那待了一段时间
He came back pretty upset, and he told me
回来时心烦意乱 还告诉我
To give the tourism guys back their signing bonus.
让我把签约金退给古巴旅游局
First time I ever let a client give money back.
那可是我第一次让客人退款
But I figured, you know,
后来我明白了
Cano was reneging on a military dictatorship.
卡尼奥反对军事独♥裁♥
These are not the people you want angry at you,
但你可不想惹毛这群人
Especially having defected from them 18 years ago.
尤其是已经在18年前成功出逃了
He risked his life to leave.
他曾冒着生命危险逃跑
Why would you want him to be the poster boy for the new cuba?
你为何又想让他成为新古巴的代言人
Oh, I didn't. I was just as surprised as anyone
我没有 是他自己想回去
That he wanted to do it.
我和其他人一样惊讶
After everything I did to get him out back then?
还是我千辛万苦把他带出来
Have you heard this story? No.
你听说了吗 没有
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表