There are two kinds of folks
世间有两种人
who sit around thinking about how to kill people.
总在思考如何杀人
Psychopaths and mystery writers.
精神病患者和侦探小说作家
I'm the kind that pays better. Who am I?
我属于高收入的后者 我是谁
I'm Rick Castle.
我是里克·卡塞尔
I really am ruggedly handsome, aren't I?
我浑身都散发着粗犷美 是不是
Every writer needs inspiration,
每位作家都离不开灵感
and I've found mine. Detective Kate Beckett.
我的灵感已经找到了 凯特·贝克特探长
Nikki Heat? The character he's basing on you.
妮基·希特 那个角色是以你为原型
And thanks to my friendship with the mayor,
很庆幸我和市长是朋友
I get to be on her case.
她办案我能跟着
I would be happy to let you spank me.
要是你能打我 我会很开心
And together, we catch killers.
我们一起抓过凶手
We make a pretty good team, you know?
我们俩可是最佳拍档
Like Starsky and Hutch, Turner and Hooch.
像是警界双雄[电影] 福星福将[电影]
You do remind me a little of Hooch.
你跟呼哧[福星福将的福星狗]挺像
And did you hear?
各位听说了吗
Our favorite golfer is in the news again.
我们最爱的高尔夫球手又上新闻了
Missed a charity tournament over the weekend.
在上周末错过了一场慈善邀请赛
Really unfortunate.
真不幸
The world's top golfer had to pull out.
这位世界顶尖的高尔夫球手必须抽身而出
In fact, it's the first time he's
实际上 这是他过去五年里第一次
pulled out of anything in five years.
从某件事情中"抽身" [讽刺伍兹"偷腥门"事件]
What do you think, Hank? Should I take a mulligan?
你怎么看 汉克 我是不是应该重新挥一杆
No, play through, Bobby. Play through. I will, my friend.
别 你继续 鲍比 继续 那我可不客气了
We have a great show for you tonight.
今晚的节目精彩绝伦
Mr. Castle.
卡塞尔先生
Hi, I'm Kayla. Please follow me. Sure.
你好 我是凯拉 请跟我来 好的
And my favorite writer Richard Castle's joining us.
我最爱的作家理查德·卡塞尔前来做客
Here you go, Mr. Castle.
这里 卡塞尔先生
Deb, the makeup artist,
一会化妆师黛比
will take care of you from here. Thank you, Kayla.
会帮你打理一下 谢谢你 凯拉
And you're up right after Ms. Monroe.
还有 你跟在梦露小姐后面出场
Hi, it's Ellie.
你好 我是艾丽
Rick.
里克
Can I just say... wow.
我只想说一句... 哇
Like, I can't believe I'm meeting you right now. Really?
真是不敢相信在这见到你 是吗
Well, you're, like, my favorite author ever.
是啊 你一直是我最喜欢的作家
I mean, I've read "Heat wave" at least three times.
《希特热浪》我已经反复看了不下三遍了
Can I tell you,
你知道吗
I have seen every movie you've ever been in?
你演的电影我全部都看过
Really? Oh. Not "Viper Mountain" I hope.
真的 但愿你没看过《毒蛇山》
Yes, "Viper mountain." Ugh.
《毒蛇山》当然看过
You were the best thing in that movie.
你是那部片子里最大的亮点
As soon as that snake ate you, whole movie fell apart.
蛇把你吞掉之后 那部电影就不好看了
Folks, please help me in welcoming Richard Castle.
各位 让我们欢迎理查德·卡塞尔
Rick Castle.
里克·卡塞尔
Oh, he looks good.
他挺上镜嘛
Welcome. Thank you.
欢迎 谢谢
First of all, congratulations on "Heat Wave"--
首先要恭喜你 《希特热浪》
"New York Times" best seller.
登顶《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》畅销书榜
Thank you. And you know what?
谢谢 我得说
I really loved writing it.
我很享受写这本书的过程
Well, the paperback comes out, uh, July 27th, right?
平装版是在七月二十七号♥上市的
July 27th. That's right.
七月二十七 没错
And it's being made into a movie.
而且这个故事即将被搬上大荧幕了
Now you worked with actual NYPD homicide detectives
你现在和纽约警局的凶杀♥警♥探一起工作
to research "Heat Wave."
为《希特热浪》寻找素材
Yes, yes, I did.
是的 没错
And--and they still won't let me carry a gun.
但是他们始终不让我配枪
I didn't know you worked with law enforcement.
我还真不知道你在执法部门工作
It's kinda my weak spot. Hello.
一直很喜欢当警♥察♥的 看吧
Waiter, check please.
服务生 该买♥♥单啦
Well, you guys are single, right?
你们两个还都是单身吧
Well, actually, not anymore, Bobby.
准确点说 已经不再单身了 鲍比
Thank you very much.
多谢你成全我们
Wow. The camera really does add 10 pounds...
镜头果然会让人看上去膨胀不少
to his ego.
尤其是自信心
Call me old-fashioned when
如果有位美丽的电影女星
a beautiful movie star is impressed with
被我假冒的警务工作者身份所吸引
my fake law enforcement credentials, I'm in.
就算被人说老土我也心甘情愿了
Do you think he's asked her out yet?
你说他是不是已经开始约她了
Your father, pretty girl like that?
以你老爸的德性 碰上这么个美女
He may have proposed by now.
他没当场求婚已经算万幸了
And that's our show for tonight.
今晚的节目就到这里
Stay tuned for "Late talk with Mickey Reed."
接下来请收看《米基·瑞德深夜脱口秀》
I'm Bobby Mann. Remember, folks...
我是鲍比·曼 观众们请记住
the boys'll be back on duty tomorrow night.
魅力男生 欢乐相约明晚
I always wonder what
我一直好奇他们每次
they're saying when they lean in like that.
靠过去的时候都说些什么
Thank you. Thank you for coming.
谢谢 感谢你的到来
They want me dead.
他们想取我性命
I'm sorry. What? I'm serious.
不好意思 你说什么 我是认真的
You work with cops, right?
你和警♥察♥一起工作 对吧
They want That was a great show, guys.
他们想... 节目很精彩 伙计们
I'm so sorry about segment three.
对于第三部分我很抱歉
Next time we put the emu in a diaper.
下次我们会给那鸸鹋戴上尿片
I'll call you. Oh, the boxinbox with Justin...
等我电♥话♥ 至于贾斯汀的那个节目
Yeah. Looked great. I loved it.
怎样 太棒了 我很喜欢
Good, good. Listen, I think we should...
那就好 我觉得我们可以...
Um... you're going orienteering not librarying.
你是去参加定向越野 不是去图书馆
You sure you want to take that many books?
你觉得有必要带那么多书吗
Overambitious for a 5-day trip?
对于五天的行程来说太多了吗
You're gonna be responsible for your own pack.
到时候你的行李可是要你自己背着
I think you're supposed to be more Sacagawea
你应该学学莎卡嘉薇亚[印第安女探险家]
than a scholarly reader.
而不是一副文人学者的样子
Besides, look at all those pages,
再说了 你看看这么多的纸张
the trees might want revenge. Richard.
树木们会找你报仇的 理查德
What's wrong?
怎么了
Bobby Mann is dead.
鲍比·曼死了
What? What happened?
什么 出什么事了
They're saying he had a heart attack.
据说他是心脏病发作
I'm telling you, the guy
我告诉你
said that somebody wanted him dead,
他说有人想置他于死地
and then he ends up dead.
结果他就真的死了
That can't be a coincidence.
这绝不仅仅是个巧合
Bobby Mann had a history of heart disease,
鲍比·曼有心脏病史
and on the autopsy reports,
再说了 验尸报告证实
it states that the cause of death was a heart attack.
他的死亡确实是心脏病发所致
That can't be a coincidence either.
这也绝不会是巧合吧
Did Lanie do the autopsy?
是蕾妮验的尸吗
No, but she sent it to me.
不是 但是她把报告寄过来了
Okay, a guy was walking his dog,
有个人在遛狗时
saw Mr. Mann collapse on the sidewalk alone.
看到曼一个人瘫倒在人行道上
But there's no puncture wounds, no bruising,
没有任何刺穿的伤痕 没有淤青
and the tox panel came back negative.
而且毒性检验也一切正常
There's no foul play, Castle.
没有谋杀的迹象 卡塞尔
I talked to his producer this morning.
我今天早上和他的制片人谈了
She said that Mann left the studio at 12:45
她说曼十二点四十五的时候开着他的
in his Bugatti Veyron.
布加迪威航[大众名车]离开的片场
That's a $2-million car.
那车价值两百万
He collapsed on foot a few blocks
而四点五十的时候 他是在离家
from his house at 4:50. So?
几个街区的地方步行时瘫倒的 那又怎样
So where's the car?
那车去哪儿了
He's, like, a gazillionaire, Castle.
他可是个亿万富翁 卡塞尔
He probably just parked it and
他说不定就是把车停在某个地方
expected someone else to pick it up the next morning.
然后等别人第二天早上把车取回来
In my book "Gathering storm", the former KGB official
在我那本《斯道姆集结》里 那位前任克格勃
killed with an undetectable poison
就是被一种检测不到的毒药杀死的
that stopped the heart.
导致心脏骤停的毒药
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表