Oh. That is a damn shame. That is a damn, damn shame.
这真是遗憾 真的真的很遗憾
I mean, do you know who John Allen is? Huh?
我是说 你知道约翰·艾伦是谁吗
He's the new Willy Loman. Okay?
他就是现代版的威利·洛曼[伟大的推销员]
Every man victim of an apathetic world.
每个人都是人情淡薄的受害者
God, I swear. Someone should write a play.
天 我觉得应该找人写个剧本
Hey, do you write plays? Unproduced.
你写剧本吗 不写
Mr. Bigby, it's come to our attention
毕格比先生 该我们提问了
That you recently obtained employment for Mr. Allen
你最近帮艾伦先生找了份工作
As a drug mule.
运毒
You know about that? Yeah.
你知道这事了 是的
And bad news, Ron.
罗恩 坏消息
You're gonna have to find a new dealer.
你得去找个新毒贩了
What'd they tell you? That you got him an introduction
他们说了什么 是你介绍艾伦去的
And that you vouched for Mr. Allen. Okay, look.
还给他做担♥保♥ 好的 听着
He--he came to me desperate, all right?
是他走投无路来找我
He--he remembered a story I told one night at the table.
他记起我某晚在桌上跟他说的故事
The table?
桌上
Yeah, poker table.
对 牌桌
We're in one of the floating games around town.
我们在市里参与流动游戏
You know, small stakes, right? But good way to blow off steam.
小赌怡情 又排解压力
But then when he got laid off, it stopped being a game.
但当他失业以后 就不再是个游戏了
He started betting to make up his paycheck,
他开始靠赌博来挣取他的生活费
But the stakes were too low.
但是赌注太小了
So he went to chinatown.
所以他去了唐人街
The mob-run games.
地下赌庄
Yeah, triads. He did fine for a bit, you know?
对 三和会 他有时候做得不错
But...luck's a fickle bitch.
但是 运气是个变幻无常狗东西
He lost more than he had to the wrong guy.
他输掉的次数比赢得次数多
He couldn't make enough to cover his losses.
他输掉的太多
Yeah, that's when he remembered the night I told the story
对 那时他想起我跟他说的故事
About my own fiscal emergency,
跟我个人的财务危机有关
About how I went to Mexico,
关于我怎样去墨西哥
Made 50 grand in one day.
怎样一天赚5万美元
That's when I figured, hey, what the hell?
那时候我才想到 有什么关系
Just pay it forward. All right, this guy that he owed
先付钱就是了 他的债主
Did he give you a description, name?
他有给你说过长相或是提到名字吗
No name.
没有名字
John thought he was Russian mafia
约翰认为他是俄♥国♥黑♥手♥党♥
Because of all his tattoos.
他的纹身布满全身
If some tatted-up Russian mobster was after me,
如果一个俄♥国♥纹身暴徒紧追不舍
I could see taking a job as a drug mule.
我可能会接受运毒这个工作
A tattooed Russian in New York City?
一个在纽约市的俄♥国♥纹身男吗
Well, that narrows it down. We conduct an investigation
范围缩小了 基于现有的信息
Based on the information we have,
我们来进行调查
Not the evidence we need.
不是我们需要的证据
Well, Bigby says that the Russian hangs out
毕格比说俄♥国♥男经常现身于
At the club at Chinatown.
唐人街的俱乐部
Why don't we just go there?
我们为什么不去那里呢
The games are word of mouth, bro.
那些地方都是口口相传的 老兄
They don't just share with cops. Well, luckily, I'm not a cop.
他们不会跟警♥察♥说的 幸运的是 我不是警♥察♥
Castle. What? It's perfect.
卡塞尔 怎么了 这很完美
I go in, scope the place out until I I.D. the Russian.
我进去 四处观察 辨认出那个俄♥国♥男
Hey, you know, that's not a bad plan.
这不是个坏主意
We still have to find the game.
我们还是得找到赌博场所
Leave that to me.
交给我吧
That's a pretty good story, Ricky.
里奇 这故事很有意思
It's got a big opening, Major Twist.
是个好的开场 惊天大逆转
Though I gotta say, I saw that whole drug mule thing coming.
我还是得说 我觉得运毒的人要出现了
Nice try, Connelly. You're not gonna goad me into raising.
康纳利 干得好 你难得没有挑刺
Stephen, you once wrote about
斯蒂芬 你以前写过一篇
An underground poker game in, uh, "King Con." Yeah?
关于地下扑克的文章《金刚》 所以呢
And you once had Harry Bosch
你不是让哈里·博施
Investigate the murder of a poker player.
调查过那个扑克牌玩家被杀案吗
Yeah, "one dollar jackpot." why?
是 一美元赌注 怎么这么问
Well, Michael, this guy that we're looking for,
迈克尔 我们在找的那个家伙
He's a regular in the triad-run games in Chinatown.
他是唐人街三和会赌庄的常客
I thought maybe one of you knew someone who could get me in.
我想你们肯定认识能让我进去的人
What, are you nuts?
你是疯了吗
Those are crooks and killers down there.
那里有很多流氓杀手
Look, Ricky, doing the research is one thing,
里奇 做研究是一件事
But the Russian mafia, the triad?
但不用接近俄♥国♥黑♥手♥党♥ 三合会吧
You tangle with those people,
你和他们纠缠上的话
And all the best sellers in the world
就算是你的最畅销小说
Are not gonna protect you. Oh, no. I don't plan on tangling.
也没法保护你 不 我没打算卷进去
I'm just gonna be another Rich, bored thrill seeker
我只是又一个无聊追求刺♥激♥的有钱人
Looking to try my luck down there.
想在那里试试运气
You must really like her.
你一定很喜欢她
Who?
谁
That police detective of yours.
你那位女警官
Look, Ricky, There's only one reason
里奇 只有一个理由能解释
That you'd be dumb enough to go down there,
你为什么会笨到要去那里
And that's to impress a girl.
那就是你要打动那个女人
Now why don't you cut yourself a little slack
你为什么放松一些
And just buy her some flowers?
就买♥♥点花送给她吧
Do you know the place or not?
你到底知不知道那个地方
Well?
拜托
Are you sure this is the place?
你确信就是那里吗
Cannell has never steered me wrong.
坎内尔从来没有指挥失误过
Okay.
好了
Button cam's in place, Ryan.
纽扣摄像机就位了 莱恩
Good for picture and...
图像清晰
Ah, sound.
声音也好了
All right, so remember,
好了 记住
We can hear you,
我们能听见你那边的声音
But you can't hear us.
但你听不到我们说话
So once you leave this van, you're on your own, okay?
所以一旦你出了这辆车 就靠你自己了
All right, tell me the plan again.
好的 把计划再说一遍
I go in, I find the tattooed Russian,
我进去 找到那个俄♥国♥纹身男
I get a clear picture of him, and I get the hell out of there.
给他来个清楚的画面 然后出来
And you don't stay Any longer than you need to.
如无必要 别待得太久
I'll be fine. Besides, it's Chinatown.
我会没事的 另外 这是唐人街
How many Russian poker players Can there be?
能有几个俄♥国♥人玩扑克
Anybody else have A bad feeling about this?
还有谁对此有不好的预感
That's what I thought.
我就是这么想的
Go ahead and deal.
开始
I'm in.
我进来了
Tattooed Russian.
俄♥国♥纹身男
Uh, there's another tattooed Russian.
又有一个俄♥国♥纹身男
There's a whole table of tattooed Russians.
有一桌子俄♥国♥纹身男
Apparently there are a lot more Russians
显然唐人街的俄♥国♥人
In Chinatown than I thought.
比我想象的多得多
So...the Russians are regulars here,
俄♥国♥人是这里的常客
But only a handful play at the no-limit table,
但只有少数在无限制桌上赌博
Which is where John Allen would've gone.
这正是约翰·艾伦会去的地方
The guy said they' card bullies, pushing up pots,
那些人骗牌 加大赌注
Forcing their opponents to bet more just to stay in the game.
逼迫对手跟进
You think he has any idea he's recapping a conversation
你觉得他知不知道他说什么
That we just heard in its entirety?
我们全都能听见
Give the guy a gadget, He thinks he's bond.
给他个小玩意 他就认为自己是詹士邦了
Let's just hope he remembers He's wearing a camera
希望他在开溜玩两把之前
Before he goes and takes a leak. Why would you even
还记得自己戴了摄像头 那你为什么
Trust me. Coming rough, but I gotta stir it up.
相信我 走过去了 但我要玩把大的
I'm gonna go sit at the table,
我要去坐在桌子旁边
See if I can find anything out.
看看能不能查出什么线索
What did he say? He just said He's taking a seat
他说什么 他说他要找个座位
That's not the plan. That's not the plan, Castle!
那不是计划 那不是计划 卡塞尔
How's it going?
怎么样
This is no-limit table.
这是无限制桌
Which is perfect, because I am a no-limit kinda guy.
很完美 因为我这人不喜欢有限制
Change for $20,000, please.
请给我换二万美金
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表