Mrs. Busch, the rehab center said that
布♥什♥夫人 康复中心透露
You and your husband payed for her treatment
你们夫妇支付了治疗费
And that she moved in with you after she left the facility.
离开中心后 她搬去跟你们一起住了
Yeah, she'd become like family.
她和我们就像一家人
Do all record producers pay for their artists to go to rehab?
唱片制♥作♥人都出钱帮艺人戒毒吗
No, most just score them drugs and then look the other way.
不 多半是给他们毒品 假装没看见
Their manager gets 'em some pot so they can relax.
经纪人给艺人♥大♥♥麻♥ 好让他们放松
The producer gets them some blow so they can--
制♥作♥人给艺人毒品好让他们
So they can work.
继续开工
Then someone gets 'em heroin.
有的人给艺人海♥洛♥因♥
By the time we got to Hayley, she was already hooked.
我们找到海利时 她已经上瘾了
We told her our door was always open
我们告诉她 如果能戒掉毒品
If she wanted to get clean.
会永远欢迎她
She was always better that band.
她的水平远上乐队其他人之上
She was the talent.
她是个天才
Well, when they finally broke up,
最后当乐队解体后
She wanted off the drugs, so we took her in.
她想戒毒 所以我们接受了她
She was ready.
她做好了准备
She is recording again. And to be killed by a fan.
她重新灌唱片 却死在歌♥迷手上
Actually, we don't know for sure that it was Franco.
其实 我们尚不确定凶手就是弗兰克
You don't? No
不确定 不
You weren't there in the middle of the night
那是因为你没听到她在半夜三更
When she was waking up screaming,
尖叫着惊醒过来
Terrified that something like this was gonna happen.
害怕同样的事再发生
We were supposed to protect her.
我们本想保护她
We should've tried harder to find her.
本应该再加把劲把她找回来
To find her?
找回来
Last Monday, she didn't show up at the studio for a session.
上周一 工作室有个研讨会 她没来
When we got home, she was gone,
我们回家时 她已经走了
So were her clothes, her watch, her jewelry--
还带走了衣服 手表和珠宝
Anything she could sell. We figured--
值钱的都拿走了 我们猜想
She had relapsed.
她的毒瘾又犯了
We tried calling her, but her cell phone was disconnected.
我们给她打电♥话♥ 但不在服务区
It, you know, it wasn't like her to just disappear.
你知道 不说一声就走不像她的作风
Something spooked her.
她肯定受到什么惊吓
Did Hayley have any family?
海利有亲人吗
Yeah. A sister. Sky.
有一个姐姐叫斯凯
Do you know where we could find her?
你们知道哪里能找到她吗
Wherever she is, she probably has a needle in her arm.
无论在哪里 总是离不开毒品
When Hayley got out of rehab,
海利从康复中心回来
All she could talk about was saving Sky.
总在说要去救斯凯
Not that Sky wanted saving after what Hayley did to her.
海利的行为 让斯凯不想被救
What did Hayley do to her?
海利做什么了
She got famous.
她成名了
Oh, excuse me.
失陪
Beckett.
贝克特
Our fanatic fan is rabbiting.
找到狂热歌♥迷了
A neighbor saw him leaving with a backpack this morning.
邻居看见他早上背着包
From the looks of his place, he left in a hurry.
从住处匆匆离开
Any idea where he was going? Yeah. Away.
知道他要去哪里吗 他要离开此地
He also charged a bus ticket at port authority this morning.
他今早买♥♥了张长途车票
He's headed upstate.
往北边跑了
Bus pulled out five minutes ago. You hear that?
汽车五分钟前出发的 听见了吗
All right, got it. Go.
好 带上 行动
Hands where I can see 'em, now!
把手举起来 快点
Nobody move!
待着别动
Franco Marquez,
弗兰可·马库兹
You're under arrest for the murder of Hayley Blue.
你因涉嫌杀害海利·布鲁被捕了
Get up. Get up here!
起来 快站起来
Easy! Easy, man! god, you're hurting me!
轻点儿 你弄疼我了
You guys are so stupid.
你们蠢到家了
I loved Hayley. She was my soul mate.
我爱海利 她是我的精神伴侣
Why would I kill her?!
我为什么要杀她呢
Why did you run?
那你跑什么
When I heard how you found her,
我听说你们怎么找到她的
I knew what you'd think.
就知道你们想些什么
Oh, she wrote a song about me, so of course I must have k--
她写了一首关于我的歌♥ 所以我当然
Where were you after midnight last night?
昨天午夜之后你在哪里
She played a set at the bitter end last night...
昨晚最后她唱了一首
Brand-new song.
全新歌♥曲
It was, like, a total surprise.
完全出乎意料
Like, there was no e-mail blast or nothing,
既没有电邮也没有海报的预告
So I wasn't there
所以我没去
I asked you where you were, not where you weren't.
我问你当时在哪里 没问你去没去
Someone recorded the concert and posted it online.
有人把音乐会录下会 然后发到网上
It's gone totally viral already.
全是病毒
So that's where I was-- at home in my room
所以我当时在家 自己的房♥间里
Listening to Hayley's final show.
听海利最后的演出
You say final show like you knew it was gonna be her last.
最后的演出 你似乎知道这是她的终曲
I did know. So did Hayley.
我知道 海利也知道
She knew last night she was gonna die.
她知道自己昨晚会死
Listen.
听听看
Her new song.
她的新歌♥
"Death, she grows near"?
死神越走越近
She knew he was gonna killer last night.
她知道 凶手准备昨晚动手
And he knew he could frame me when he did.
凶手也知道可以把罪名推给我
Who are you talking about?
你说的是谁
I know I'm not supposed to, but...
我知道我本不该 但是
The restraining order... I followed her.
有制止令嘛 我还是跟踪了她
I came around the corner, he was yelling at her.
我走到街角时听到他冲她大喊大叫
He said he was gonna kill her.
扬言要宰了她
Who said?
谁说的
Franco, who did you see?
弗兰可 你看见谁了
Zack Metzger,
扎克·麦斯格
Her guitarist.
她的吉他手
Zack Metzger, guitar god-- juvie records are sealed,
扎克·麦斯格吉他偶像 青少年时期记录没拿到
But he's got a half a dozen priors as an adult.
但成年后有过多次前科
Couple of 'em are domestic assaults, too.
有几次是家庭暴♥力♥
Apparently, he likes to hit women.
看来 他喜欢打女人
Look at this guy.
瞧这家伙
If I was a woman, I'd just hit him back.
如果我是个女人 我会反击
Does he look like a killer to you?
你觉得他像凶手吗
Everybody looks like a killer to me, Castle.
对我来说所有人都像凶手 卡塞尔
Job requirement.
工作需要
Do I look like a killer to you?
觉得我像凶手吗
Yes, you kill my patience.
像 你磨掉了我的耐心
Hey. so... I just took a report
刚刚收到第20分局
From the receiving officer at the 20th precinct.
接待人员发来的消息
He recognized Hayley from the news.
他在新闻里认出了海利
And? He says Hayley showed up at their door
说什么了 他说在警局见过海利
To file a report the day she went missing.
就在失踪当天 她有份报告要交♥警♥局
About what? He doesn't know.
什么内容 他不清楚
She asked to speak with a detective.
她要求跟警探说话
By the time the receiving officer found one,
等接待人员找到警探的时候
She'd skipped out.
她却溜走了
There's only one reason you go to the cops--to report a crime.
主动找警♥察♥的唯一理由就是来报案
Or to get help because you think you're in danger.
也可能是找警♥察♥帮忙 感到自己有危险
We heard about what happened to Hayley.
海利的事我们都听说了
Sucks, right? Can I get you a tissue?
真糟 不是吗 要纸巾吗
We have a witness who saw you guys fighting.
有人看到你们起过争执
So? So she's dead now.
那又如何 她现在死了
Well, I didn't kill her. Are you sure about that?
不是我杀的 能肯定吗
You sure you didn't get a little high,
就没有情绪过激
Maybe pull a "hulk smash" on your band mate?
可能跟你的队友发生了点小摩擦
Yeah. yeah, I'm sure. Where were you
当然确定 星期六的0点
Between midnight and 3:00 a.m. on Sunday night?
到凌晨3点之间 你在哪里
We had a gig.
我们有场演出
Gillespie Sweet 16 over on 82nd.
在82号♥剧场为花季16少女们演出
We finished around 1:30.
演出大概在凌晨一点半结束
We packed up and we were out by 2:00.
收拾完再出来已经2点了
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表