I don't know. Don't lie to us, Scarlett.
不知道 别对我们撒谎 斯嘉丽
I'm not.
我没有
I-I know he runs the business, but I've never met him.
我知道他是管事的 但我从未见过他
It's not like I'm a streetwalker
我不是站街女
And he's in a fedora and a long fur coat.
而他也没戴着软呢帽 穿长皮大衣
He's organized the entire operation to protect his identity.
他控制整个流程 来掩盖他的身份
The girls are independent contractors.
女孩们都是独♥立♥签约
The clients are all given numbers
客人们按号♥码来编排
So we don't know their last names.
因此我们不知道他们的姓
They pay the business by credit card.
他们用信♥用♥卡♥付费
And our fees get deposited directly into our bank accounts.
我们的钱直接转到银行卡里
Creating the perfect firewall
在女孩们和管理人之间
Between the girls and the management.
形成完美的防火墙
So then when we arrest you
因此当我们抓到你们
You can't give up Danton.
你们也无法供出丹东
Because I don't know who he is.
因为我不知道他是谁
I can't believe Jack Buckley was seeing prostitutes.
我无法相信杰· 巴克利会嫖♥娼♥
Yeah, well, he worked 14 hours a day,
是啊 但是他一天工作14小时
Didn't have a social life.
没有社交生活
Maybe he just wanted a little easy company.
可能他只是需要陪伴
Well, the math just doesn't add up, though.
但事情还是有点疑问
Buckley was warned to back off Danton.
巴克利被警告远离丹东
Why would Buckley be investigating
为什么巴克利会调查
A call girl service he was using?
他在享受的应♥召♥服务呢
Maybe Danton tried to blackmail Buckley
可能丹东试图敲诈巴克利
And it backfired.
却引火烧身了
So then Danton tried to scare Buckley
然后丹东就通过恐吓他大舅子
By threatening his brother-in-law.
来吓吓他
And then when that didn't work, Danton killed Buckley.
然而没起作用 丹东就杀了巴克利
All right. Let's find out everything we can
没错 先尽全力查找
About this Danton character.
丹东是何许人也
Have Ryan and Esposito reach out to
让莱恩和埃斯波西托明天早上
Vice in the morning.
查查那家应♥召♥公♥司♥
Yes, sir.
是 长官
Castle, I need you to sign these charges against Jessup
卡塞尔 我需要你签署对杰赛普的控告
So I can send him downtown.
然后我再寄到市区
What?
怎么
No, don't tell me you've got a soft spot for this guy.
不 别告诉我 你觉得他还不错
He's a wordsmith.
他是个文字大♥师♥
Okay. Fine.
好吧 没关系
Hi, it's Beckett.
你好 我是贝克特
Uh, charges are being dropped against Jessup.
终止对杰赛普的控告
Process him out. All right. Thank you.
放了他吧 好 谢谢
I hope the two of you are very happy together.
希望你们相处愉快
Are you okay?
你没事吧
No. I...broke a heel.
有事 断了一个鞋跟
Let me guess. They were your favorite pair,
我猜一下 这是你最爱的一双鞋
Passed through your family for generations.
家族世代相传
My great-great-grandmother wore them over on the "Mayflower."
我的曾祖母穿过这双鞋坐着"五月花"号♥
I knew it.
我就知道
So what's a nice girl like you...
那像你这么漂亮的女孩怎么
Really? That's your line?
想知道 那是你的底线
I'm old-fashioned.
我很传统
I came to New York in this ancient blue beetle.
我开着一辆蓝色破甲壳虫来到纽约
The floor was so rusted,
底板已锈迹斑斑
It literally sagged in the middle.
而且从中间凹陷了
But I can still remember coming over the bridge
但我仍然记得穿过那座桥
And seeing the city right there in front of me.
看到这座城市就在我眼前
I thought everything was gonna be perfect.
我以为一切都会很美好
Something tells me this story takes a turn for the worse.
我有预感这个故事没走向美好
The first night, uh, somebody broke into my car
第一天晚上 有人弄开我的车
And stole all my stuff.
偷走了我所有的东西
Then the college friend I was gonna stay with
然后本该合住的大学朋友
Told me her boyfriend was moving in.
告诉我她男朋友要搬进来了
I had to find another place. Ooh.
我得另找地方 惨
But somehow, I survived.
但不管怎样 我活下来了
Spent a year barely eating, Living in a closet.
一整年基本没吃什么 住在衣橱里
When a friend mentioned doing this,
当一个朋友提起做这个的时候
I thought...couldn't be worse.
我想 不可能比现在差吧
And is it?
是这样吗
Mostly no.
其实更糟糕
Thanks for listening.
谢谢你听我说这些
Good night, Castle.
晚安 卡塞尔
You going to meet Alexis? Yeah.
你是去见阿丽克西斯吗 是啊
Can I come?
我能去吗
No. But I want to.
不能 但我想去
Why are you so worried, Castle?
你干嘛这么担心 卡塞尔
I thought you were the cool dad.
你不是个酷老爸吗
I am.
我是啊
What's the secret?
是什么秘密
All in the breathing, dear.
全在于呼吸 亲爱的
No, what's Alexis' secret
不是 我是问阿丽克西斯的秘密是什么
That she'll tell Beckett about but not me?
她想告诉贝克特却不愿告诉我
I don't know. There are some things a woman
我不知道 有些事情女人
Wants to talk to another woman about.
只想跟另一个女人讲
The "New York Times"
《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》
Praised the depth of my female characters.
都称赞我的女主角们很有内涵
I know. And I couldn't be prouder.
我知道 我非常为你感到骄傲
But this is real life.
但这就是现实
And obviously, Alexis looks up to Beckett.
很显然 阿♥拉♥克西斯崇拜贝克特
And Beckett's smart and strong and independent.
她聪慧 坚强又独♥立♥
So are you.
你也是啊
That's sweet.
你真贴心
I'm on the wrong side of 40
我已经过了40岁了
For what Alexis is going through right now. Forty?
不能体会阿里克西斯的心情 40
Deflect all you want, kiddo.
还是省省吧 孩子
But I recognize the fear in your eyes.
但我看到你眼里的恐惧了
You're afraid Alexis has more Rick Castle in her
你怕阿里克西斯比你想象的更像
Than you thought.
里克·卡塞尔
Hey, sweetie.
晚上好 宝贝
How did your talk with Beckett though?
你和贝克特谈的怎么样啊
Fine. She's really nice.
很好啊 她人真的很不错
Yeah, she is.
是啊 她是挺不错的
You know, sweetheart, if you don't want to tell me
女儿 如果你不想告诉我
What you talked about with Beckett, you don't have to.
你和贝克特谈了些什么 你大可不必
Ok. Thanks dad.
好 谢谢爸爸
What is the matter with you?
你到底怎么回事
Why didn't you just ask her?
你为什么不直接问他
Because that would be prying,
那样就显得我很爱管闲事
And cool dads don't do that.
酷老爸们是不会那样做的
They go behind their daughter's back,
他们会背着他们的女儿
And they beg Beckett to tell 'em.
去求贝克特告诉他们
You ever have any cases with Buckley?
你以前和巴克利一起合作过吗
A few.
有几次
Guy was wound a little tight if you ask me.
如果你问我的话 我们关系有点僵
Saw himself as a crusader for justice.
他自视为正义的使者
Yo, Esposito. Gil Mazzara. What's up, man?
埃斯波西托 吉尔·玛兹扎 你好啊
How you doing? So you still looking
你好啊 你还在看
At dirty pictures of advice?
那些破案意见吗
Yeah, tell your mom to send over some new ones.
是啊 让你妈妈再寄些新的过来吧
The ones I got are getting old.
我手中的那些过时了
You know my partnerRyan? Yeah.
认识我的搭档莱恩吗 认识
Honey milk. Nice to see you
牛奶蜂蜜 很高兴见到你
So, uh, I hear you're looking to talk about Danton.
我听说你在追查丹东
Yeah. You know him?
是啊 你认识他
Yeah, I arrested him five years ago.
是 五年前我抓过他
Real name's Dan Tonelli.
真名叫丹·托内利
Dan-ton.
丹 东
Yeah. He's currently serving
是的 他现在在绿岛监狱
A 7-year stretch in green haven correctional.
服刑 刑期七年
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表