to come out here to the wedding.
来参加婚礼
Maybe Teddy was trying to help her out for us.
泰迪可能是为了我们才帮她
That doesn't explain the $1,500
这并不能解释清楚
that he paid her the last three month.
为何三个月给了她1500美元
He was-- he was paying her?
他给她钱
For what?
为什么
Some kind of deal they got going on.
他们做了个交易
We think it could have something to do
我们认为这可能
with the way she was behaving the night before your wedding.
和她在你婚礼前夜的行为有关
Yeah, sure.
没错
Uh, he--he paid Sophie to roofie a groomsman
他花钱让苏菲迷倒一个伴郎
and then to climb into bed with me.
然后爬到我的床上
Look, we know how this sounds--
我知道这听起来
It sounds like something out of one of Rick's little books.
听起来就像里克小册子里的情节
Little books?
小册子
What would even be the point of that
除了搅乱婚礼
except to mess up the wedding?
还能有什么目的
Why the hell would Teddy want that?
泰迪为什么要这么做
That's what we're trying to find out.
我们也想知道
Oh, my god. For god sakes. Next you're gonna tell me
天啊 接下来你就会告诉我
that he's in love with Kyra, too.
他也爱上凯拉了
What is that supposed to mean?
什么意思
You guys--
你们俩
You know damn well what it's supposed to mean.
你知道我是什么意思
No Greg, I don't.
不 格雷格 我不知道
If you've got something to say to me,
如果你有话想说
why don't you just say it?
直说好了
I love Kyra, Rick. She means the world to me.
我爱凯拉 里克 她是我的一切
Maybe you can't see it. Maybe you don't care.
也许你不懂 也许你无所谓
But Teddy has been nothing but supportive of us
但泰迪只会支持我们
the whole way.
全心全意
He filed our wedding license.
他提交我们的婚礼申请
He helped us write our prenup.
他帮我们起草婚前协议
He always looks after...
他一直照看
What?
什么
I gotta make a call.
我打个电♥话♥
Do you know how long I've been sitting in here?
你们知道我坐这多久了吗
I'm sorry for the wait. I hadn't had anything to eat.
不好意思让你等 我还没吃饭
We couldn't decide on a restaurant.
我们没讨论好去哪个餐馆
What do you think this is, funny?
很好笑吗
Do you recognize these files, Mr. Murphy?
这些文件眼熟吗 墨菲先生
You went to my office?
你们去了我的办公室
We got a warrant first. Don't worry.
有搜查令的 不用担心
Look, a layman like you couldn't possibly understand
你这种外行根本理解不了
the financial and the legal complications
格雷格家产业在经济和法律上的
of an estate like Greg's.
复杂性
I think he just called you stupid.
我想他只是骂你蠢
Greg's grandparents established a trust fund
格雷格的祖父母建立了一份信托基金
that he was going to receive on his wedding day,
他本将在婚礼当天得到
and named you executor. How am I doing so far?
而你是遗嘱执行人 我怎么知道的
And for the past five years,
过去的五年间
you have been stealing from that fund
你一直从那笔基金中窃取款项
to fuel your expensive lifestyle--
以满足你奢侈的生活
a house in the hamptons, a Ferrari.
在汉普顿买♥♥了间房♥ 还买♥♥了一辆法拉利
A pair of top-of-the-line breast implants.
最昂贵的隆胸手术
I'm assuming those aren't for you, though.
我想你应该不是自用
My personal life is none of your business.
我的私生活与你们无关
It is when it leads to a murder.
除非这跟杀人案有关
You lost a ton of money in the market.
你在股市赔了一大笔钱
Everybody did.
大家都赔了
But not everybody had access to Greg's trust fund.
但只有你能接触格雷格的信托基金
When you ran out of your own money, you started using his.
你花光了自己的钱 就开始用他的
Burned through almost the entire $2 million,
两百万美金几乎挥霍一空
and then when he called you
然后他告诉你
to tell you he was getting engaged, you panicked
他要订婚了 你慌了
because you didn't have enough equity to put it back.
因为你补不上这个大洞了
You realized the only way to avoid detection
你想到阻止事情败露的唯一方法
was to put a stop to the wedding, but how?
就是阻止婚礼 但是怎么做呢
Greg was clearly in love with Kyra.
格雷格很明显爱着凯拉
Kyra was in love with him.
凯拉也爱他
And then you met Sophie at the engagement party,
然后你在订婚派对见到苏菲
and you realized that she was the perfect instrument
想到拿她做破坏格雷格婚礼的
to sabotage Greg's wedding
完美棋子
because she was so desperate for money.
因为她非常需要钱
That's ridiculous.
太荒谬了
The fact that she still carried a torch for Greg
尤其因为她还单恋着格雷格
made it that much easier to convince her
说服她午夜无人时
to sneak into Greg's room in the middle of the night...
溜进格雷格的房♥间就更容易了
With this- Sophie's video camera.
这个 苏菲的相机
We found this in your luggage in the hotel.
你放在酒店的行李里的
It still has Sophie's fingerprints all over it.
上面还有苏菲的指纹
Only she didn't quite get the footage you were hoping for, did she?
她没有完成你的要求 对不对
When Greg refused Sophie's advances,
格雷格拒绝苏菲后
she had a change of heart.
她就改变主意了
She ran back to her room, where you were there, waiting for her.
她跑回房♥间 你正在那里等她
What happened, Mr. Murphy?
发生了什么 墨菲先生
Did she threaten to expose you,
她是否威胁说要把你供出来
tell everybody what you asked her to do?
告诉大家你指使她破坏婚礼
You couldn't let that happen.
你可不能让事情这么发展下去
And then you realized there was another way
然后你想到还有一种方法
to sabotage Greg's wedding-- kill a bridesmaid.
能破坏格雷格的婚礼 杀死伴娘
Wow. What a story.
精彩绝伦的好故事
And very well told, I might add.
而且讲得绘声绘色
Yeah, but that's all it is... a story.
但也不过是瞎掰
Really?
真的吗
Do you remember how I told you
你还记得我说过
that we went through your luggage?
我们搜查了你的行李吗
We found this tie tack.
我们发现了这个领带夹
Platinum, right?
白金的 对吗
Did you know that we found trace evidence of platinum
我们在苏菲背部的伤口上
in the wounds in Sophie's back?
发现了微量的白金
You probably didn't even realize you were making them
你大概是想不到的
when you were choking her from behind.
你从背后勒死她的时候留下了痕迹
Which is why it never occurred to you
所以你完全没想到
to get rid of the one piece of physical evidence
要丢掉这个能将你绳之于法的
that tied you to the crime.
物证
We're sorry we kept you waiting.
不好意思让你久等了
Sophie, what are you doing?
苏菲 你要做什么
Come on, Greg. You and me, one last time.
来啊 格雷格 你和我最后一次
We were good together.
我们以前就很和谐
No. Stop it. Come on. It'll be fun.
不 住手 来嘛 会很爽的
No. What's the matter with you?
不 你怎么了
I just thought I'm getting married tomorrow, okay,
我只是想 我明天要结婚了
to the woman that I love.
和我爱的女人
Teddy's plan would've worked, too,
泰迪的计划本可能成功德
If it weren't for the one thing he didn't count on.
只是他忽略了一个人
Greg.
格雷格
He's a good man, Kyra.
他是个好男人 凯拉
He's an honorable man.
一个守信的男人
And he loves you.
深爱着你
I know.
我知道
And I love him, too.
我也爱他
But that does not mean
可这并不表示
that I'm not gonna think about you from time to time.
我会时不时想念你
Oh, you better.
最好是
Of all the murders
纽约城那么多场婚礼
in all the cities at all the weddings...
那么多谋杀案
and you walk into mine.
你却来帮了我
I'm glad I did.
很高兴我来了
Thank you, Rick.
谢谢你 里克
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表