There are two kinds of folks
世间有两种人
who sit around thinking about how to kill people:
总在思考如何杀人
psychopaths and mystery writers.
精神病患者和侦探小说作家
I'm the kind that pays better. Who am I?
我属于高收入的后者 我是谁
I'm Rick Castle.
我是里克·卡塞尔
Castle.
卡塞尔
I really am ruggedly handsome, aren't I?
我浑身都散发着粗犷美 是不是
Every writer needs inspiration.
每位作家都离不开灵感
And I found mine. Detective Kate Beckett.
我的灵感已经找到了 凯特·贝克特探长
Beckett.
贝克特
Nikki Heat? The character he's basing on you.
妮基·希特 那个角色是以你为原型
And thanks to my friendship with the mayor,
很庆幸我和市长是朋友
I get to be on her case.
她办案我能跟着
I would be happy to let you spank me.
要是你能打我 我会很开心
And together, we catch killers.
我们一起抓过凶手
We make a pretty good team, you know?
我们俩可是最佳拍档
Like Starsky and Hutch. Turner and Hooch.
像是警界双雄[电影] 福星福将[电影]
You do remind me a little of Hooch.
你跟呼哧[福星福将的福星狗]挺像
Meet the late Jack Coonan.
这是刚被杀害的杰克·库南
Why is that name familiar?
这名字很耳熟
Because it probably crossed over all our desks
因为这几年我们抓过他
a dozen times in the last few years.
几十次了
Aggravated assault, A.D.W., arson.
暴♥力♥伤害 持械攻击 纵火
Coonan had a heavy rep.
库南的案底很厚
Word is he's an enforcer for the Westies.
有消息说他是西部联盟的打手
Okay, remind me--who are the Westies again?
拜托解释下西部联盟
Irish mafia out of Hell's Kitchen.
"地狱厨房♥"(真人秀)出来的爱尔兰黑♥手♥党♥
They deal in cargo theft, counterfeiting, extortion.
主要罪行是盗窃 造假 敲诈
And public urination
爱尔兰国♥庆♥日
on St. Patrick's day.
在公众场所小便
Our boy Coonan also had a home security system.
库南家中有防盗安全系统
12-gauge, hollow point.
12毫米口径的空心弹
That thing could stop a kodiak in kevlar.
巨熊穿防弹背心也顶不住这子弹
Who did he think was coming through the door?
他要提防的会是什么人物呢
Well, whoever it was
不管是谁
left him leaking from about 30 holes,
在死者身上留下了约30个窟窿
that don't normally appear
一般的35岁健康男性
in a healthy 35-year-old male.
不会如此死于非命
9-millimeter Sig still in his waistband.
9毫米口径的手♥枪♥还别在腰带上
Didn't even have time to pull it out.
他连拔枪的机会都没有
This guy was armed and ready,
死者全副武装地备战
whoever got him was very, very good.
证明凶手是相当厉害的人物
Ninja assassin.
忍♥者刺客
Ninja assassin? Isn't that kind of redundant?
忍♥者刺客 这名字是不是重复了
Aren't all ninjas by definition assassins?
所有忍♥者不都是被定义为刺客吗
Fine, Webster and Roget.
别挑刺了 两位作家
Our ninja-- assassination implied by definition--
我们的忍♥者 也就是刺客
scales the building, slips in through this window,
顺着墙爬上来 从窗户潜进
and then hides himself, I don't know, about...
然后藏在 我也不知道 大概在
Hey...look at this,
看这个
our victim's a Johnny Vong fan.
死者居然是强尼·王的粉丝
Somebody actually bought those tapes? What?
居然有人会买♥♥这个 真意外
Who's Johnny Vong?
强尼·王是谁
Come on. You're kidding me.
你开玩笑吧
Every insomniac in New York knows who Johnny Vong is.
全纽约的失眠人士都知道强尼·王的名号♥
His infomercial runs all night.
整晚都是他的广♥告♥
Most people think
大多数人觉得
you gotta have money to make money.
有钱了才能让钱生钱
But that's not true. Look at me.
但这不是正确想法 看看我
When I come to this country, I come with nothing.
当我来到这个国家时 一无所有
I come on boat, and now...
我坐船来 但是现在
I own a boat. I own a boat.
我有自己的船 我有自己的船
Your friends might tell...
你的朋友们可能会这样说
I'm sorry. Do you guys mind
抱歉 大家能不能
if we finish dealing with the dead guy on the carpet?
先处理完地毯上的死者
Beckett.
贝克特
Cell phone. Looks like it took a direct hit from the knife.
死者的手♥机♥ 看来也被刺了一刀
Have tech pull the SIM card.
让鉴证那边查查手♥机♥内存卡
I want to know who Coonan was talking to before he died.
我要知道库南死前与谁通过电♥话♥
Ryan?
莱恩
Oh.
好
Did, uh... Did my brother suffer?
我哥哥死得很痛苦吗
Yes.
是的
Thank you for your honesty.
感谢你如实相告
I guess you coulda lied to me.
你原本可能会骗我
No, I couldn't. I've been on your side of the table.
不会 因为 我也有过相同的经历
And when I was, what I needed most was the truth.
当时 我只想知道真♥相♥
I, uh...
我
I build schools in Afghanistan.
我在阿富汗建学校
You know, give kids over there a fighting chance.
让当地的孩子有机会靠努力而成功
I get all this recognition.
我广受赞誉
And here's my big brother Jacky,
可我的哥哥杰克
the guy who taught me to fight for the little guy...
正是他教会我为弱者出头
and what does he get?
他又得到了什么
Worse than he deserved.
他罪不至此
I make no excuses for the things my brother did,
我不是为他的所做所为找借口
but growing up, we were on our own a lot.
但在成长过程中 我们只能靠自己
Jacky was the toughest kid on the block.
杰克是街上最厉害的小孩
That's what first brought him to Rourke's attention.
也正因为这样 引起了洛克的注意
Finn Rourke?
冯·洛克
Mm-hmm.
是
He runs the Westies.
他掌管西部联盟
What did he actually do for Finn?
那你哥哥为冯做什么工作
Jacky never said.
杰克从来没说过
But whatever it was...
不管他是做什么的
pretty sure it got him killed.
都因此害他丧命
Castle.
卡塞尔
These Westies can be pretty rough,
西部联盟的人都是狠角色
so you sure you don't want to stay in the car?
你确定不要留在车里等吗
No way.
才不呢
Okay. Keep your mouth shut and try to butch up a little.
好 别说话 像个男人样儿
I'm looking for Finn Rourke.
我找冯·洛克
Is that right?
是这样吗
Well, as far as I'm concerned,
我这样觉得
you and your wife there can keep looking.
你和这个娘娘腔可以自己慢慢找
This is the part where I tell you
那么警告你
that one phone call from me,
只要我打个电♥话♥
and the Department of Health will be down here.
卫♥生♥部♥就会来这里检查
You'll be shut down for 30 days. I guarantee it.
我保证你一个月不能营业
Do you really want to do that to your boss?
真想要给你老板这个结果吗
It's not like I'm asking you to cough up--
我又不是叫你认罪
Come on now. I can't hear the game.
悠着点儿 我都听不见比赛了
Tommy, a pint for the pretty boy, eh?
汤米 给漂亮小伙子一杯啤酒
Settle his stomach.
让他的胃好受点
Thanks.
谢谢
Mr. Rourke, I'm Detective Kate Beckett.
洛克先生 我是凯特·贝克特探长
I'm here about Jack Coonan.
来调查杰克·库南案件
And so you are.
原来你为此而来
When did you last see Jack Coonan?
你最后一次见到杰克·库南是什么时候
I don't remember.
不记得了
In fact, none of us remember.
事实上 我们这里没人记得
And I think you'll find the Department of Health
我想你将会发现卫♥生♥部♥
take a very liberal attitude to my establishment.
对我这儿的态度是很宽容的
And this is the part where I tell you
现在我警告你
to pound sand, Detective.
一边儿凉快去 探长
Step away.
走开
Are you okay?
你还好吧
Me?
我
Ah. No. I'm good.
没事 我很好
Oh... God.
我的天啊
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表