There's no way she would've survived without medical attention.
没有抢救措施 她不可能还活着
Then where's the body?
那尸体在哪里
He always leaves the body where he kills.
他总把尸体留在犯案现场
And he always kills in famous places with lots of foot traffic.
并且总在人流密集的惹眼地点作案
He's changing his M.O.
他在改变作案方式
Which makes him more unpredictable,
这下更难预测他的行动
which makes him more dangerous.
他也变得更危险了
Structure's clear. There's no body.
整栋楼都搜遍了 没有尸体
Where the hell did he put her?
他到底把她放哪儿了
He put her in his trunk.
他把她放进车尾箱了
That blood trail ends right here.
血迹到这里就没有了
So he waited, probably left his car idling,
他守株待兔 也许车都没熄火
takes down his victim, popped his trunk, put her in,
行凶后 打开车尾箱把她放进去
drove away, body on board.
开车离开 尸体就在车上
Get the parking attendant
叫停车场保安
to give us a list of all the vehicles through here
提供所有车辆资料
and the video footage.
还有监控录像
You think he used his own car?
你觉得他会用自己的车吗
No, but if he stole it tonight,
不会 但如果是今晚偷来的车
he might not have had time to switch the plates.
他也许来不及换车牌
We put out an A.P.B.
发布全面通缉令
I'll get my guys to get a roster of all the people who had
我让手下去拿每月
monthlies on this floor.
在这层停车的车主名单
My people are already on it.
我的手下已经去拿了
I got way more people than you do.
我手下的人比你多
Your captain has a unit on your apartment.
你上司已经派人保护了你的公♥寓♥
Go home. Get some rest. It's not necess
回家休息 不需要
No argument. You're no good to me if you're burned out.
别争了 你要是累垮了对我也没好处
He roars like an angry, caged animal.
他像困兽一样在发狂地咆哮
Concentrate towards the outer hatch area.
注意力全放在舱门外
The blows don't seem to be injuring his hands.
他的手好像没有因为爆♥炸♥而受伤
There's no--there's no blood that I can see.
我没看见血
What are you still doing up?
为什么还不睡
Oh, can't sleep. Too much on my mind.
睡不着 脑子很乱
You know, decisions to make and...
做决定不容易啊
Wow. One of your old wedding videos.
你的婚礼录影带之一
Oh-ho-ho. Are you kidding?
少来了
This guy's a pushover compared to my ex-husbands.
和我前夫们相比 这家伙简直小菜一碟
So the pros outweighed the cons?
这么说优势大过于劣势了吗
Darling, this was always supposed to be a temporary situation
亲爱的 暂停你这儿并非长久之计
un-until I got back on my feet, you know.
我最终要过回我自己的生活
Well, the Rodgers women always follow their hearts.
姓罗杰斯的女人总是随心所欲
Yeah.
没错
You okay?
你没事吧
This case, it just...
这个案子...
If it wasn't for my book--
如果不是因为我的书
What are you gonna do, darling,
你打算怎么做 亲爱的
Stop writing because some idiot has got a screw loose?
因为某些白♥痴♥神经短路 就不写了吗
No, it's just...
不是 只是
I never intended to put her in harm's way.
我从未想过要让她置身险境
Let me tell you something about Kate Beckett.
就我所知的凯特·贝克特
That gal can take care of herself.
她会照顾好自己
Really.
真的
Castle? What are you doing here?
卡塞尔 你来这里干嘛
Wine?
喝红酒吗
So what happened to your security detail?
你的保镖们去哪儿了
I didn't see anyone outside.
我没看到外面有人
I sent them home after I got in.
我回来后 就让他们回家了
What?
怎么了
The windows are locked, the door is locked,
窗户和门都锁好了
I'm armed.
我有枪
So our guy killed the others where they were found.
之前凶手都弃尸在作案现场
Why not this girl?
为何这个女孩例外呢
Why didn't he just leave her in the garage where we'd find her?
为何凶手不把她留在停车场
He's changing it up.
他改变作案方式了
Or this victim is special.
可能这个死者很特别
Oh, no, thanks.
我不喝 谢谢
No, no, Agent Shaw said we need to decompress.
喝吧 特工肖说我们需要减压
Nothing decompresses like a 2000 chateauneuf-du-Pape.
2000年产自教皇新城♥堡♥ 减压佳酿
Oh, well, if special Agent Shaw said so...
好吧 如果特工肖真这么说过
What is that supposed to mean? Nothing.
这是什么意思 没什么
I just see the way that you listen to her,
你听她说话时的样子还有
the way that you look at all of her fancy equipment.
看那些高档设备时的样子 我都看在眼里
Now my murder board's not enough for you?
现在我的普通白板已经不上档次了
Now you need a smart board? Are you jealous?
她那个智能板你才看得上眼 你吃醋了
I'm not jealous. I'm just embarrassed...
我不是吃醋 只是尴尬
The way that you act like a 10 year old,
你的表现就像个十岁小孩
all impressed by her data matrix.
那么崇拜她的二维条码
"Oh, it collates information so quickly, Agent Shaw.
"处理信息太迅速了 特工肖
Tell me all about it."
给我讲讲吧"
You are ridiculous.
你还真够离谱的
And then to top it off, you are now building theory with her.
最糟糕的是 你居然和她一起推理
So?
怎么了
So you're supposed to be building theory with me.
你本应该和我一起推理
You're supposed to be on my team.
你本应是我团队里的一员
Well, I thought we were all on the same team.
我们和特工肖也是同一团队啊
We are. It's just... I think that if you have an insight,
没错 只是如果你灵光一闪
you should run it by me first.
应该第一个告诉我
Fine. I will. Now drink your wine.
我会的 喝你的红酒吧
Thanks.
谢谢
But I am tired.
但我累了
And... I need to go to bed.
我要睡觉了
Oh, no. I'm not leaving.
不 我不会走的
I'm here to protect you.
我是来保护你的
What, with your vast arsenal of rapier wit?
什么 就凭你的唇枪舌剑吗
There is a madman gunning for you because of me.
因为我 外面有个疯子要杀你
I am not going to leave you alone.
我不会留下你一个人的
Okay, fine. I am too tired to argue.
好吧 我太累了不想吵架
But if I see that doorknob turn,
但如果让我看见门把手动了
I will have you know Mr. Castle,
卡塞尔先生 注意了
that I sleep with a gun. Understood.
我睡觉时也握着枪 明白
You're still here... and you're making pancakes?
你还在这儿 你在做薄饼吗
I was hoping for bacon and eggs, but your eggs are expired
我本来想做熏肉鸡蛋 但鸡蛋过期了
and your bacon has something furry on it.
还有你家的熏肉长毛了
Yeah, well, I mostly order in.
我几乎都是叫外卖♥♥
I figured that from the styrofoam temple
我从冰箱里堆积如山的
you've got going on in that refrigerator.
塑料外卖♥♥盒看出来了
Coffee's brewed. I think your filter's broken though.
咖啡煮好了 不过我觉得过滤器坏了
I'll order you a new one later.
我稍后为你订个新的
Wow. Looks like you thought of everything.
你可真周到啊
Except the paper.
除了报纸
Castle, we don't have time for the paper.
卡塞尔 我们没时间看报纸
There's a body out there that I gotta find.
有具尸体等着我们去找呢
Looks like it found you.
看来她找到你了
So you had just gotten up, right?
你们刚刚起床 对吗
Yeah. Castle just finished making breakfast,
是的 卡塞尔刚做好早餐
and he went to the door--
接着他走到门前
What kind of breakfast?
怎样的早餐
Uh, I'm sorry?
什么
What kind of breakfast was he making?
他做的什么早餐
Pancakes.
薄饼
Well, isn't that domestic?
真有居家的感觉啊
Anyway,
回到正题
the paper usually arrives at 4:00, and we were up at 7:00.
报纸通常4点到 我们7点起的
So that means the killer had a 3-hour window
就是说凶手有三小时的时间
where he could've left the body there unnoticed.
可以把尸体放在那里而不被人发现
And exactly what time
那你和卡塞尔先生
did you and Mr. Castle go to bed last night?
昨晚上♥床♥睡觉时间是几点
I think we're done here.
口供已经录完了
Dude, I see Beckett in her jammies...
老兄 我看见贝克特穿着睡衣
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表