There are two kinds of folks
世间有两种人
Who sit around thinking about how to kill people.
总在思考如何杀人
Psycopath and mystery writers.
精神病患者和侦探小说作家
I'm the kind that pays better.
我属于高收入的后者
Who am I?
我是谁
I'm Rick Castle.
我是里奇·卡塞尔
Castle. Castle.
卡塞尔 卡塞尔
I really am ruggedly handsome, aren't I?
我浑身都散发着粗犷美 是不是
Every writer needs inspiration,
每位作家都离不开灵感
And I've found mine.
我的灵感已经找到了
Detective Kate Beckett.
凯特·贝克特探长
Beckett.
贝克特
Nikki Heat?
妮基·希特
The character he's basing on you.
那个角色是以你为原型
And thanks to my friendship with the mayor,
很庆幸我和市长是朋友
I get to be on her case.
她办案我能跟着
I would be happy to let you spank me.
要是你能打我 我会很开心
And together we catch killers.
我们一起抓过凶手
We make a pretty good team, you know?
我们俩可是最佳拍档
Like Starsky and Hutch, Turner and Hooch.
像是警界双雄[电影] 福星福将[电影]
You do remind me a little of hooch.
你跟呼哧[福星福将的福星狗]挺像
You drive, I'll ride. All right.
你开车 我骑车 好的
On one knee? Yes, that's a good girl.
单腿跪地 对 她是个好女孩
What's up, Castle, you proposing?
怎么了 卡塞尔 你在求婚吗
Oh, no. Just waiting for you.
不 在等你来呢
That's too bad. You two make a cute couple.
那真糟糕 你们两个挺般配的
Yeah. Hey, you think I should get a dog?
没错 你看我养条狗怎么样
What am I, your wife?
你当我是谁 你妻子吗
Yeah, you're my work-wife.
你是我工作上的伴侣
No, I'm not your workwife.
我才不是你工作伴侣呢
I could get a bloodhound. I could name him Sherlock,
我可以养条猎犬 名字就叫夏洛克[福尔摩斯]
And then I could-- I could bring him to crime scenes.
然后还可以它带到犯罪现场
No, you couldn't.
不可以
Oh, what? It'd be adorable.
怎么了 狗狗很可爱
I could get him to wear a little Sherlock hat,
再给它带一顶小号♥侦探帽
Train him how to carry a little magnifying glass.
训练它叼着放大镜
Oh, see? Right there.
发现没 你刚才说的
Disapproving, judgmental-- you're totally my work-wife.
反对我 说我错 分明就是我的工作伴侣
Oh, the blood's bold, but it works.
这血迹也太明显了 但会是个好线索
Not sure he'd agree.
不知他是否同意
Well, obviously, he was-- into art.
很明显 他 醉心艺术
Victor Fink, 43, gallery owner.
受害者芬克 43岁 画廊主人
There's no sign of forced entry.
没有强行进入的痕迹
Tenant upstairs call in gunshots to 9-1-1 at 10:14 p.m.
楼上的房♥客晚上10点14分听到枪声报♥警♥
Any idea what he was doing here so late?
知道他为何这么晚在这吗
No, but according to his assistant, Darius Langley,
不清楚 但据他助手达里斯·兰利交代
They close at 8:00. Far as he can tell,
他们8点就关门了 据他所言
There's nothing missing off the walls or from the back.
墙上和仓库中的画没有丢失
Anything off those security cameras?
监控录像能看出什么吗
Fake. Not even hooked up. Lucky break for the guy.
假的 没有接线 凶手够幸运的
Unless he knew, just like he knew Fink was working late.
除非他早知道这点 而且知道芬克会加班
Or made plans to meet him here. Check with the assistant.
或是计划好约他到这里 再问问助手
He had some fight in him.
死者与凶手搏斗过
Abrasions on the forearms, on the hands.
前臂和手部有擦伤
And then he made a run for the stairs.
然后他从楼梯逃跑
Only to be shot in the back.
背后中枪
Twice, 9 millimeter.
两枪 9毫米口径
Shooter fired from over here.
凶手是在那里开枪
Is it possible he might have been meeting somebody?
有没有可能是他约了人
If he was meeting someone, he didn't tell me.
就算他在见人 也没告诉我
Excuse me for a minute.
打扰一分钟
He'd already left by the time I locked up at 8:00.
我八点锁门 他就已经离开了
Mr. Langley, I'm detective Kate Beckett.
兰利先生 我是凯特·贝克特探长
How long have you been Mr. Fink's assistant? Two months.
你给芬克先生做助手多久了 两个月
I'm an art student. I take night classes at Tisch.
我是艺术系学生 在蒂彻艺术学院上夜校
Is that where you were tonight?
所以你昨晚在学校吗
Yeah, Mr. Fink totally supported me being in school.
是的 芬克先生很支持我上学
He'd let me leave early to make classes.
他让我提前离开去上课
That's where I was when you guys called.
你们打给我的时候 我也在学校
Do you know if Mr. Fink had any enemies,
芬克先生有没有什么仇人
Any unhappy clients or artists?
相处不愉快的客户或画家
Nothing out of the ordinary.
没什么不寻常的
I can get you a contact list if you like.
如果有需要 我可以给你份通讯录
Yes, please.
好的 麻烦了
Hey, we got a little problem.
现在有个小问题
We dug these two slugs out of the wall.
我们从墙上取出两颗弹头
They're not very fragmented. See if ballistics
还算完整 看看弹道测试
Can run a match on any of the other shooting the city.
是否与其他枪击案相同
Sure, but that's not the problem.
当然 但这不是问题所在
We dug these two out of the wall,
我们从墙上取出这两颗弹头
And Dr. Parish has another two in our vic here.
而帕里什医生从死者身上取出另外两颗
So our perp's not a sharpshooter.
所以凶手并非神枪手
But we've only found four bullets,
但我们只发现四颗子弹
And there are 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 shell casings on the ground.
而地上有1 2 3 4 5块弹壳
There's no blood trail leading out of here.
外面也没有血迹
Exactly, and not a drop of blood
正是 而且死者的血
Outside of the spatter from our vic here.
一滴也没有溅到外面
So there's no second victim?
那么说没有第二个死者了
So where's the fifth bullet?
那么 第五颗子弹在哪里
The bullet was made of ice.
那子弹是冰块做的
Okay, great. Yeah, send her up.
好的 对 带她过来
Fink's wife is on her way up.
芬克的妻子来了
Fires the bullet. It melts before we can find it.
开枪后 子弹就融化了
An ice bullet.
一颗冰弹
Hello. An ice bullet, are you even paying attention to me?
喂 冰弹 你没在听吗
No. You aren't saying anything worth paying attention to.
没有 你说的没一句值得听的
Yo. Uniforms are still canvassing,
伙计们还在排查
But so far, they still haven't found any blood trails outside the gallery.
目前 他们没在画廊外发现任何血迹
And C.S.U.'s reswept the scene twice.
而且鉴证小组两次重新勘察现场
No sigh of our fifth bullet.
还是找不到第五颗子弹
I'm telling you, ice bullet. Nah, bro.
我说过了 冰弹 不 老兄
An ice bullet would still make a bullet hole.
冰弹也会留下弹孔
You mean ice hole. What'd you just call me?
冰弹孔 你刚才叫我什么
Guys, what else?
伙计们 还有什么消息
We checked Fink's cell phone record.
我们查了芬克的手♥机♥记录
He got a call at 9:19 p.m.,
晚上9点19分 他接了个电♥话♥
An hour before he was killed, from a blocked cell phone number.
即遇害前一小时接到未知来电
Phone records indicate that the call originated here in New York,
通话记录表明那个电♥话♥来自纽约
But it was an international cell--satellite phone--
但那是个国际号♥码 卫星电♥话♥
Registered to Bahrain cellular.
在巴林岛[国家名]手♥机♥公♥司♥注册
Well, good luck getting a warrant from the government of Bahrain.
那祝你们能得到巴林岛的搜查令
Run down Fink's client and artist list,
查一下芬克的客户和画家通讯录
See if any of them had international numbers,
看看有没有国际号♥码
And watch your mouth.
还有别多嘴
I'm gonna go 10-1.
我要去10-1区
Hey, Ryan. Got a sec?
莱恩 有空吗
Witness?
目击者吗
Not exactly. Hang here, buddy, okay?
不算是 在这等会 好吗
Of course.
没问题
I found him on the canvass by the art gallery.
在画廊周围排查时 发现此人
I mean, the guy's got no wallet, no I.D.
身上没有钱包 身份证
Okay, did you ask him his name?
好 那你问过他的姓名了吗
Yeah, I asked him his name. I asked him where he lived.
对 我问了他姓名 住址
You know, but--but here's the funny part--
但 有趣的是
Guy says he don't remember.
他说不记得了
Did my husband have enemies? Yeah, he had enemies.
我丈夫有没有仇人 是 他有
Every artist who couldn't get in his gallery
作品未被收录的画家
And every artist who was in his gallery.
以及作品被收录的画家都是
He'd sell, like, five pieces,
他卖♥♥出 比如五幅画
And they'd want to know why he didn't sell six.
他们会想知道为什么没卖♥♥六幅
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表