There are two kinds of folks
世间有两种人
Who sit around thinking about how to kill people.
总在思考如何杀人
Psycopath and mystery writers.
杀人精神病患者和侦探小说作家
I'm the kind that pays better.
我属于高收入的后者
Who am I?
我是谁
I'm Rick Castle. Castle. Castle.
我是里奇·卡塞尔 卡塞尔 卡塞尔
I really am ruggedly handsome, aren't I?
我浑身都散发着粗犷美 是不是
Every writer needs inspiration,
每位作家都离不开灵感
And I've found mine.
我的灵感已经找到了
Detective Kate Beckett. Beckett. Beckett.
凯特·贝克特探长 贝克特 贝克特
Nikki Heat? The characterhe's basing on you.
妮基·希特 那个角色是以你为原型的
And thanks to my friendship with the mayor,
很庆幸我和市长是朋友
I get to be on her case.
她办案我能跟着
I would be happy to let you spank me.
要是你能打我 我会很开心
And together, we catch killers.
我们一起抓过凶手
We make a pretty good team, you know?
我们俩可是最佳拍档
Like Starsky and Hutch, Turner and Hooch.
像是警界双雄 福星福将那样的完美组合
You do remind me a little of Hooch.
你跟呼哧[福星福将的福星狗]挺像
Off with your heads!
把手从她头上拿开
What is it about full moons
那个有关满月
That bring out all the crazies?
引出所有疯子的故事是怎么说的
I don't know. You tell me.
我不知道 你告诉我得了
Hey, Karpowski. How's it going?
卡帕沃斯基 最近好吗
Same old, same old. You, Beckett?
老样子 你呢 贝克特
Ah, can't complain. Good.
马马虎虎 很好
Come on. You guys should really sell tickets.
你们真应该对外售票
I mean, you got everything-- Madness, mayhem.
你们警局可什么都有了 疯狂 混乱
Now all you need is--
现在你需要的只是
Beckett.
贝克特
Ashley Cosway, 32,
阿什莉·科斯威 32岁
Couples therapist.
夫妻关系咨♥询♥师
Husband found her just before midnight.
尸体在午夜时分被丈夫发现
He was picking her up on his way home
他是看完的比赛回家
After the St. John' s game at the garden. Any witnesses?
来接她才发现的 有目击证人吗
None so far, but I did find a receipt for this takeout right here.
目前没有 但是我的确发现了外卖♥♥的小票
Dinner for two.
两人份的
Yeah, it's from szechuan wok over on 9th.
从第九大街的四川炒菜订的餐
Receipt doesn't match any of the cards in the vic's wallet.
小票上的卡♥号♥♥和死者钱包里的都对不上
Husband recognize the number?
死者丈夫认得出卡♥号♥♥吗
When was it charged? 6:02 p.m.
付款时间是什么时候 晚上六点零二分
Lanie puts the time of death around 8:00.
蕾妮说死亡时间在八点左右
Well, whoever she had dinner with
无论陪她吃饭的人是谁
May have been the last person to see her alive.
都是最后一个见到她的人
Or the first one to see her dead. Run the card.
或是第一个见到她死亡的人 查查卡♥号♥♥
You know,
如果
If this was one of those super science-y forensic shows,
要是在超科学鉴证的电视剧里
If this was one of those super science-y forensic shows,
要是在超科学鉴证的电视剧里
Get a fish-eye view of whatever they saw.
从鱼的眼中看到案发过程
Dr. Parish,
帕里什医生
When'd they change the dress code downtown?
市中心的着装规则什么时候改了
Well, unlike you, I don't sit around work all night
谁跟你一样 整晚傻坐着
Waiting for the next vic to show.
等下一个受害者的出现
Quit looking at the girls, Castle. Roger that.
别看美女了 卡塞尔 收到
Multiple G.S.W.S. Entries look fairly small caliber.
多处中枪 从伤口判断应该是把小口径手♥枪♥
Probably a 22.
很可能是点22的
"Psycho, the rapist, your out of time"?
精神病 色魔 你奥特了
It looks like a patient lost their patience.
看来有病人失去耐心了
Also his command of grammar.
他对语法也失去耐心了
"Your" should be you'r-e, as in "you are."
奥特应该是指落伍了
That's not even a tough one,
也不是很难写
Not like when to use "who" or "whom"?
不是说要你把谁写成对谁
Do you really think that's the takeaway here, Castle?
卡塞尔 你真的觉得这个是重点吗
I'm just saying, whoever killed her
我是说 无论凶手是谁
Also murdered the english language.
都是一个毁掉语言的人
Any signs of struggle?
有没有挣扎的痕迹
Bruises on both arms. Check for fibers and hair.
两臂有瘀伤 查查纤维和毛发
See if our killer left anything behind.
看看凶手是否留下线索
Okay.
好
Castle.
卡塞尔
Uh, no. She, uh, she never discussed her patients.
不 她从不说起病人的事
Ash was, uh, was very professional that way.
阿什专业素质很高
What was she doing here so late?
她这么晚为什么在这里
Uh, she always would have a couple nights a month
她每个月总有两晚在这儿
Where she'd work late writing up case notes.
因为要写个案记录总结
I'd use that as a time to go out with the boys
我正好利用这时间和兄弟聚聚
And have a boys' night,
兄弟之夜
And when I'd get back, I'd walk her home.
再来这边 和她一起走回家
Did you know who she was having dinner with?
你知道和她共进晚餐的是谁吗
No. I mean, unless someone called her after we spoke.
不知道 除非在我们打完电♥话♥后才打给她的
When was that?
你是什么时间打给她的
It was before I left work. 6:00-ish.
我下班之前 大约六点
I was, uh, I was heading out to the game.
我去看比赛了
What did you talk about?
你们说什么了
Just a meaningless check-in. And I...
没什么 只是确认下而已 而且我
Right now I remember I didn't say "I love you."
现在我想起我没说 我爱你
Thank you, Mr. Cosway.
谢谢你 科斯威先生
We got another.
又有一起案子
Pop and drop on 102nd.
在102大街发生凶案
Full moon strikes again.
又是因为满月而案发
All right, you guys go on uptown,
这样 你们几个去上城
And I'll finish up here.
这边我来善后
So much for my famous warm honey milk
看来今晚没法给杰妮准备著名的
With jenny tonight.
蜂蜜温牛奶了
Did I say that out loud?
我怎么说出来了
Her husband calls before 6:00,
她丈夫在六点之前打电♥话♥给她
And the food's picked up at 6:02.
东西是在六点零二分送到
She knew who she was having dinner with.
她知道要和谁吃晚饭
Someone with bad grammar.
而且那人语法很烂
Hey, uh, a warm milk nightcap
睡前还要给尊夫人准备
With your lady?
一杯温牛奶
That is sad, bro. It helps her sleep.
你真惨 老兄 这样她才能睡得好
How about the sound of your voice?
对你的声音有帮助吗
It doesn't... Works on me.
对我可没用
How you doing, Dr. Perlmutter?
帕穆特医生 你好吗
The body is speaking.
尸体正说着话
What's it saying?
他说什么了
It's saying, "Someone shot me."
他说 有人朝我开枪
One to the midsection. .38,
腹部中枪 凶手用的是把点38
Maybe even a .45.
或者点45口径手♥枪♥
He was shot at close range and from behind.
从死者身后 近距离射击
That's cold. Yeah, well, that's the living for you.
真凶残 那是你们的工作了
He have any I.D.?
身上有证件吗
No, wallet's gone. No watch, no jewelry.
没有 没有钱包手表或首饰
Maybe a mugging gone bad.
也许是劫杀
A looky loo said she recognized him from the neighborhood.
有目击者说她认识他 就住这附近
Gave his info to officer whojamiface over there.
那人的信息已经交给管事警官
Whojamiface?
管事警官
Nice to see you making an effort to bond
很高兴看见你尽力
With the rank and file, Perlmutter.
把职责和案件联♥系♥在一起 帕穆特
It's not like you're just leaving yourself a note,
这和你给自己留个字条说
You know, to buy bread on the way home.
记得回家路上买♥♥面包 大不相同
You're writing on a person you just murdered.
在一个刚被你杀死的人 脸上写字
You're trying to make a point--
试图证明你的观点
A point you care a great deal about presumably,
据推测这个观点你非常在意
Because you just killed someone to make it.
因为你杀人 是为说明那个观点
So how do you not make sure that you're using
那你怎么能不去确认 你用了一种
The proper language to make that point?
准确的语言来说明自己的观点
Frank Anderson,
弗兰克·安德森
Retired middle school math teacher from I.S. 161.
161大街伊斯中学退休数学教师
You want in?
要加入吗
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表