And you're sure he was working late?
你确定他是加班
What are you saying, that he was cheating?
你什么意思 说他有外遇吗
Every night, he would walk through that door,
每晚 他走进那扇门
And the kids would just race into his arms, okay?
孩子们都跑进他的怀抱 知道吗
And now he's gone.
现在他不在了
So don't ask me if he was really working late.
所以别问我 他是否真的是在加班
Tell me why he was killed.
告诉我他为什么遇害
He didn't mean to imply--
他不是这个意思
What about phone calls, maybe late at night? Castle.
有没有人深夜给他打电♥话♥ 卡塞尔
Yeah. Yeah. Um...
有的
one of the guys that John fired--
有个被约翰解雇的人
Max Haverstock.
马科斯·哈沃斯多克
He would call hi late at night,
他有在深夜给我丈夫打电♥话♥
And he would yell at him, all sorts of things.
因为那些事 对他大吼大叫
I guess he was hurting, he needed money.
我想他很痛苦 他需要钱
And I, I told john that he should just hang up on him.
我要约翰挂断他电♥话♥
And john said no, he, he couldn't do that.
但约翰说不能
Did he ever give him money?
约翰给他钱了吗
My husband didn't believe in handouts.
我的丈夫不同意施舍
He believed that a man should make his way.
他认为人应该自力更生
Where is he?
我丈夫现在在哪里
I'd like to say good-bye.
我想跟他告别
About that. Um...
关于这件事
That was awkward.
真尴尬
it just, it doesn't make any sense.
这根本无法理解
The guy's got a stable, middle-class life--
死者家庭是稳定的中产家庭
Good job, good family.
好工作 幸福的家庭
Maybe his friend max was jealous.
也许他的朋友马科斯嫉妒他
Yeah, maybe enough to kill him,
是的 也许嫉妒到足以谋杀
But to steal his body?
但至于偷尸体吗
Hey, Esposito.
埃斯波西托
I need you to look up a friend of the vic.
你帮我查查受害人的一个朋友
Max Haverstock.
马科斯·哈沃斯多克
Okay, find him and, uh, bring him in.
找到他 再带过来
Dad. Thank god you're home. Are you okay?
谢天谢地 你回来了 你还好吗
Yeah, I'm fine. Why?
我很好 怎么了
Fine? Masked gunmen, body snatchers?
很好 我们听说有蒙面持枪歹徒抢尸体
I texted you like a thousand times.
我快给你发了一千条短♥信♥了
Oh, I'm sorry. My phone must've been off.
对不起 一定是关机了
How--how did you know?
你们怎么知道的
Beckett called.
贝克特打电♥话♥了
Really?
真的
She just wanted to let us know you were all right.
她只是想让我们知道你们没事
So has she forgiven you?
这么说她原谅你了
Uh, not exactly, mother. But I'm working on it.
还没有 不过我在努力
She has agreed to let me help on the case.
她同意我帮助处理这件案子
Well, that's a start, I suppose.
我想这是个不错的开始
It is more than a start. It is an opportunity.
不仅仅是开始 更是一次机会
She may have built a wall between us,
她可能在我们之间竖起了一面高墙
But I am going to...build a door in that wall,
那我就要在这面墙上修一扇门
Or put up a ladder or dig a hole.
要么就摆上一个梯子 要么挖个大洞
You have a strategy?
那你有法子了吗
Be my usual, charming self.
惯用手法 用气质迷倒她
Uh-huh. What about plan "B"?
有方案二吗
So was it awful? Were you scared?
情况很糟吧 你当时害怕吗
Me, scared?
我 害怕
No way. Come on.
不可能 得了吧
Now excuse me while I change my shorts. Dad.
抱歉我得去换个短裤 爸爸
No, I was scared. But all they were after was the body.
好 我是很害怕 还好他们只要尸体
Why? Why indeed.
为什么 我也想问为什么
"Dad, where are you? Dad, are you all right?
老爸 你在哪里 老爸 你还好吗
"Dad, call us right away.
老爸 马上回电♥话♥
Dad, can I go see 'fame'
老爸 周五我能和欧文
With Owen on Friday?"
一起去看《名扬四海》吗
Your concern is touching.
你的关心很感人
Okay, that one was after I knew you were all right.
这条是我知道你没事之后发的
Yeah, but I thought we were gonna go see that together.
我还以为我们一起去看的
We were, and we still can.
还是可以的
But he invited me to go see it with me next Friday.
但是他邀请我下周五一起去看
You'd rather go with your boyfriend than your dad?
你宁愿跟男朋友一起 而抛弃自己的老爸
What is wrong with you?
你怎么搞的
If you really want me to go with you, I will.
如果你真想跟我一起去 我就跟你去
No, no. You tell Owen he has won this round.
不必了 你跟欧文说这次他赢了
but I got dibs on "A Christmas Carol."
不过你要跟我一起看《圣诞欢歌♥》
Thanks, dad.
谢谢老爸
And I'm glad you weren't killed by body snatchers. Me, too.
真高兴你没被那些人杀死 我也是
Oh, they remade "Fame" and "A Christmas Carol."
好莱坞除了重拍这两部电影
Has Hollywood totally run out of ideas?
就没有其他好点子了吗
Well, they just optioned, uh,"Asteroids" the video game.
他们刚决定把游戏《星际大战》拍成电影
So my guess is yes.
所以我同意你的看法
But Ryan Reynolds is playing the wee triangle,
但瑞安·雷诺兹正在拍一部三角爱情戏
And he's good.
他演得还不错
Are you sure this is the guy?
你确定是这个人吗
Maxwell Haverstock.
马科斯威尔·哈沃斯多克
And he confirmed he knew the vic.
他承认认识被害人
This guy couldn't throw a wet sponge off the roof
这家伙从屋顶 丢块湿海绵都丢不动
Let alone a body.
更别说丢尸体了
Mr. Haverstock. Yes.
哈沃斯多克先生 是我
Do you know why you're here?
知道为什么请你来这吗
No. Uh, they just told me I needed to come in.
不知道 他们只说要我来
It's about John Allen. He was murdered last night.
是关于约翰·艾伦的事 昨晚他被谋杀了
Oh, that's terrible.
太可怕了
You and he were friends? Uh, we had adjoining cubicles.
你跟他是朋友吗 我在他隔壁办公
When was the last time you saw him?
你最后一次看到他是什么时候
Oh, uh, not since "D" day.
自从行动日之后就没见过
That's, uh, that's what we called it.
我们都这么叫
You know, "d" for downsizing. You were let go?
行动代表裁员 你被裁了吗
Yeah. I bet that made you pretty angry.
是的 我猜你肯定愤愤不平
Yeah, 15 years, we worked there together.
是啊 我们一起工作了十五年
You know, you'd think that would mean something.
人们都认为这有特殊意义
You'd think that loyalty would be worth something.
会觉得忠诚比其他一切都重要
You know what it's worth? A kick in the teeth!
你们懂吗 这是防备不及的重大挫折
Did you ever call and tell john that?
你跟约翰打电♥话♥说过这些吗
Oh, yeah, all the time. Yeah, I told him
一直都这样 我跟他说过
We didn't deserve to be treated like that.
我们不该就这样被裁掉
But I promised him, one day, rhe worm would turn,
我跟他发誓 总有一天咸鱼会翻身的
'Cause karma's a nasty little bitch.
因为命运是个可恶的小贱♥人♥
Is that why you killed him?
你杀他就是因为这个
Who? John.
杀谁 约翰
Why would I want to kill john?
我为什么杀约翰
For firing you.
因为炒了你
He didn't fire me. We were let go together on "d" day.
他没有炒我 我们在行动日一起被炒了
Uh, fortunately, I was able to find another job.
幸运的是我找到了另一份工作
He didn't have a job?
他没有工作吗
I guess he, uh, doesn't have to look for one anymore.
我想他没有再找
Hey, you, Beckett. Story checks.
贝克特 调查结果出来了
John Allen was laid off eight months ago
约翰·艾伦八个月前被解雇了
When the A.I.G. crisis hit.
就在美国国际集团遭遇危机的时候
What about Albuquerque?
爱伯克奇那边怎样
No record of a John Allen
没有约翰·艾伦
Coming back from any flight in the tri-state area.
从附近三个州坐飞机的记录
Well, it makes you wonder what else he lied to his wife about.
这让人怀疑他还对妻子隐瞒了什么
And how he paid all of his bills. Beckett.
还有他是怎么继续生活的 我是贝克特
All right. Uh, thank you.
好的 谢谢
They found his body...again.
再一次 发现尸体
What happened?
什么情况
Someone...operated on him.
有人解剖了他
Operated?
解剖
They cut him open and took all of his organs out.
有人剖开他的腹部 拿走他的所有器官
Somebody hated his guts.
有人讨厌他的内脏
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表