I was 17, and I thought that... Modeling
我只有17岁 我觉得做模特
Would be an easier way to make money Than waitressing.
比起做女服务生赚钱更快
Right.
确实
It was one summer. No big deal.
只有一个夏天 没什么大不了
And if you guys tell Castle about is,
如果你们告诉卡塞尔
I will kill you.
我会灭了你们
Good evening, my dears.
晚上好 亲爱的
Hey there.
您好
You look in brighter spirits.
您看起来精神不错啊
What's changed since this morning?
从今早开始 有什么变化吗
The play I passed on?
我推掉的那出戏
The producers came back with a better offer.
那个制♥作♥人给了我一个更好的机会
I was just at the dorchester signing my contracts.
我刚在多尔切斯特签了合约
So you got the lead?
所以你是主角了
Well, no, I still play the crazy granny.
其实没有 我还是演那个疯狂奶奶
But you--you don't die.
但是你 你不用死了
No, still die.
不 还是会死
More money? Peanuts.
钱更多吗 瞎说
All right. So what's the better offer?
那这次好在哪里
They have rewritten the script So that I die onstage.
他们重写了剧本 我能死在台上
My death closes act one.
我的死就是第一幕的结束
It's better than the lead, really.
这比演主角还要好 真的
Granny's the bravura role.
奶奶是最出彩的角色
In art as in life.
真是戏如人生
Oh. I'm so proud of you.
我太为你骄傲了
Oh, thank you. Thank you, my baby.
谢谢你 谢谢 宝贝
Are we expecting company? Uh, that's Rina.
有客到吗 是的 是莉娜
Oh, of course, your date.
是她 你的约会对象
Not my date.
不是我的约会对象
Hi! Hey.
你好 你好
Ready for A "high school musical" marathon?
准备好《歌♥舞青春》的播放马拉松了吗
I'm so ready.
我完全没问题
Hey, Rina.
你好 莉娜
Oh, hi, Mr. Castle. Come on.
你好 卡塞尔先生 快来
Oh, my gosh. That shirt Is so cute on you.
天哪 你穿这件T恤真是太可爱了
Color me shocked, but apparently the modeling world
对上号♥了 显然模特的世界里
Isn't all sexy clothes and fun parties.
不只有性感的衣服和有意思的聚会
It occurred toe that if Jenna Mcboyd had someone
我突然想到 如果詹娜·麦博伊德身边
Looking out for her a little bit,
有人多关心她一点
She might still be alive today.
她可能就不会出事了
So if Rina needs a friend,
所以如果莉娜需要朋友
She knows she's got one.
很显然她已经有了一个
Oh, my son... The big softie.
我的好儿子 心软耳根子软
And don't worry. I know You have an image to protect.
别担心 我知道你得保护自己的形象
Your secret's safe with me.
我会帮你保守秘密的
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表