She wouldn't pick up.
她不接
I must have left half a dozen messages.
我给她发了无数条短♥信♥
So finally I-I, you know, left her a message saying,
最后 我给她留了条信息说
"Come by tonight, you know."
"今晚过来 老地方"
"Someone will be here to give you your stuff."
"有人会把你的东西给你"
And I didn't tell her it was gonna be me, so she showed.
但我没告诉她是我 于是她就来了
What time was that?
那是几点钟
Oh, about 11:00.
哦 大概11点
Anyway, I-I said, "I'm not gonna give you your stuff
我说 "除非你告诉我到底怎么回事"
"Unless you tell me what's going on,"
"否则我不会把东西给你"
You know?
你知道吗
She wouldn't even look at me. You have to understand, um,
她甚至看都不看我 你得明白
I had put so much money into this record,
我投了那么多钱到这张唱片里面
If she didn't finish it, I was gonna lose the studio.
如果她不完成的话 我就要失去工作室
So I had to get her to stay, right?
我得让她留下来 懂吗
Mm. uh, she was using anyway.
反正她也在吸毒
You offered her drugs.
是你给了她毒品
A bag. I offered her a bag.
一袋 我给了她一袋
I said, "there's plenty more where that came from."
我说"还有更多"
Well, I-I would've, uh...
我本该
Gotten her help after she finished.
在她戒毒之后帮助她的
I couldn't let her walk away.
但我不想让她离开
Yeah. well, here's the thing, Mrs. Busch--
但问题就在这 布♥什♥太太
Hayley was clean when she died. she wasn't using.
海利死时是清白的 她没在吸毒
Well, I know that now.
后来我才知道
I mean, she-- she opened up her jacket
当时 她解开上衣
And showed me what was tucked inside--a gun.
给我看了里面藏着的东西 是一把枪
I mean, she had a gun.
她有一把枪
And she said, "I would rather put a bullet in my brain
她说"我宁愿自杀"
"Than to be using again."
"也不要再吸毒"
Let me make sure I'm getting this right.
让我重述一下整个过程
You lured Hayley here under false pretenses,
你假装为她好 想诱惑她
Offered her drugs, got into a heated argument,
而给她毒品 但却引起激烈争吵
And you're telling me that she walked out of that door alive?
你想说她是活着走出去的吗
When did you replace the panel on this baffle?
你什么时候换的这隔板上的镜板
I-I don't think it's ever been replaced.
我不记得有换过
Yeah, it has. It's newer than the other ones.
有换过 这块比其他的要新一些
Could you be careful, please?
你能小心一点吗
That's expensive equipment.
那些设备很贵的
Castle, what are you doing?
卡塞尔 你在干什么
Apparently, I'm uncovering a bullet hole.
很明显 我在这里找到了一个弹孔
Judging from the diameter of the hole, it's a .38.
从洞孔直径来看 是一把点38口径的枪
That gunpowder residue on Hayley's hands?
海利手上还有开枪后的痕迹
This is where the gun was fired.
这就是开枪的地点
I have no idea how that bullet hole got there.
我不知道那儿怎么会有弹孔
You and Hayley fought.
你和海利争吵
You knew that if she walked out that door,
你知道如果她走了
You would never see her again.
你就再也找不到她了
And so you grabbed her from behind.
所以你从后面抓住了她
She pulled out a gun. It scared you.
她拿出了枪 你吓坏了
You held her tight. A shot went off.
你抓得更紧了 她开了一枪
You held her tighter still,
你依旧紧紧抓着她
And before you even knew what happened,
你不明白发生了什么
She stopped struggling.
她就停止了挣扎
You broke her neck without realizing it.
而你没意识到已经扭断了她的脖子
That's not what happened.
不是这样的
That's not what happened at all.
事实根本不是这样的
If it was an accident, if it was an act of self-defense,
如果这是个意外 是自卫不当的话
You're gonna make this all easier on yourself
你只要告诉我们事实
Just by telling us the truth.
事情就简单得多
She's gonna do 20 years
她如果认罪将会被判5年
Instead of pleading out and doing five.
不认就是20年
Guilty conscience or lousy lawyer?
因为内心愧疚还是律师差劲吗
Bree, please. I can't lose you for 20 years.
求你了布雷 我不能让你蹲20年
I can't lie. I didn't hurt her!
我不能说谎 我没有害死她
That's not what happened.
事实不是这样的
I guess it's up to the lawyer now
看来要靠律师了
You goin' home to tell Alexis the news?
回家告诉阿丽克西斯这个消息
Just thought I'd go for a walk.
只是想出去走走
Anyplace in particular?
有哪里特别想去的吗
It kills me thinking about her out there alone.
一想到她孤伶伶的我就很难受
Come on. I'll drive.
走吧 我来开车
Sky?
斯凯
Sky?
斯凯
Are you sure Zack said she was crashing here?
你确定扎克说她藏在这吗
Yeah.
当然
It's over there.
在那边
Sky. Sky.
斯凯 斯凯
You okay?
你还好吗
Can you hear me?
能听见我说话吗
How much did you take?
你吸了多少
Mcginnis gave us a signing bonus.
麦克尼金斯给了我们应得的奖励
He told us a place we could fix for cheap.
他告诉了我们能便宜买♥♥到货的地方
Mm. I couldn't do it.
可我没办法去
No, Hayley didn't want me to.
海利不希望我这么做
I c... I'm clean.
我现在清白了
She's gonna help me, right?
她会帮我的 对吗
Wherever she is...
不论她在哪
She's looking out for me, right?
她都会帮我的 对吗
She's already doing it.
她已经这么做了
Come on. Let's get you out of here.
来 我们带你离开这
Is Sky going to be okay?
斯凯会没事的 对吗
I think so.
我认为她会的
The worst part is over.
最难熬的时期过去了
Now she just has to figure out the rest of her life.
现在她只需要过好剩下的日子
And Hayley?
海利呢
The whole thing was just some stupid accident?
整件事难道只是个愚蠢的意外
It's just so pointless.
太没意义了
I know.
我知道
Sometimes when we lose an artist we like,
当我们失去一个喜欢的歌♥手时
It's kinda like losing a friend.
就好比失去一个好朋友一样
You know, I remember when John Lennon died...
我记得约翰·列侬死的时候
I didn't leave my room for a week.
我躲在房♥间里一周没出来
She was only 25.
她只有25岁
I can't help but think about all the songs she won't write
我无法想象她没办法再写歌♥了
That we won't get to hear now.
我们也听不到她的歌♥声了
And all because a producer thought she was back on drugs...
只因为制♥作♥人认为她又吸毒了
Why would she even think that?
她怎么会那样想
You know, when people we care about
当我们关心的人
Suddenly turn against us,
突然背叛我们的时候
We can come up with all sorts of reasons to explain it.
我们会找各种理由去掩饰
Who knows what really happened?
但谁知道真♥相♥是怎么回事呢
Well, that's it for me. You stayin' up?
我说完了 你还不睡吗
Is it okay? i just want to listen a little longer.
可以吗 我只是想再多听一会
Of course.
当然可以
"I can explain if you're listening."
请你倾听 我解释给你听
"I can explain if you're listening."
请你倾听 我解释给你听
What, dad?
怎么了 爸爸
She wrote that song a week before she died,
这首歌♥是她死前一周写的
After she left her producers and went to the cops.
在她离开制♥作♥人去找警♥察♥之后
Maybe she's trying to tell us what was going on.
可能她想告诉我们发生了什么
"Locked up in silence, a living hell."
被锁沉默里 活生生的地狱中
Rehab?
戒毒所
Or her producers.
或者制♥作♥人家里
"The loving hand that saved me."
曾拯救我的 挚爱的你
Her producers Bree and Ian? Wait.
她的制♥作♥人 布雷和伊恩 等等
What is she saying there, "its darkness" or "his darkness"?
她歌♥词里说"它的"黑暗还是"他的"
"You stepped across my threshold. How could you?"
你越过了我的底线 你怎么能这样
Oh, god, dad.
天哪 爸爸
Does that mean what I think it means?
这和我想的是一个意思吗
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表