There are two kinds of folks
世间有两种人
who sit around thinking about how to kill people.
总在思考如何杀人
Psychopaths and mystery writers.
精神病患者和侦探小说作家
I'm the kind that pays better. Who am I?
我属于高收入的后者 我是谁
I'm Rick Castle.
我是里克·卡塞尔
I really am ruggedly handsome, aren't I?
我浑身都散发着粗犷美 是不是
Every writer needs inspiration,
每位作家都离不开灵感
and I've found mine. Detective Kate Beckett.
我的灵感已经找到了 凯特·贝克特探长
Nikki Heat? The character he's basing on you.
妮基·希特 那个角色是以你为原型
And thanks to my friendship with the mayor,
很庆幸我和市长是朋友
I get to be on her case.
她办案我能跟着
I would be happy to let you spank me.
要是你能打我 我会很开心
And together, we catch killers.
我们一起抓过凶手
We make a pretty good team, you know?
我们俩可是最佳拍档
Like Starsky and Hutch, Turner and Hooch.
像是警界双雄[电影] 福星福将[电影]
You do remind me a little of Hooch.
你跟呼哧[福星福将的福星狗]挺像
This is Blackbird. Identification.
我是黑鸟 请说出你的身份
Designate 2-2-3. I am blown. I am blown.
代号♥223 我的身份暴露了
This call is unauthorized, 2-2-3.
你的电♥话♥未经授权 223
This line is not secure.
这条线路不安全
Where is the safe house?
安全屋到底在哪
Negative, 2-2-3. You know the rules.
无可奉告 223 你知道规矩的
We've got something between us nothing can change.
你我之间有种感觉 没有东西能够改变
Oh, well, I suppose you're right in a way, Walter.
我想你说的挺对 沃尔特
Aren't you gonna answer that?
你不接电♥话♥吗
Nope.
不
Oh-- and neither are you.
你也不许接
Who are you hiding from now?
你这又是在躲谁呢
Gina.
吉娜
Forget an alimony payment?
忘了给赡养费了吗
No, this time she's not calling as my ex-wife.
不是 这次她不是以前妻的身份打给我的
She's calling as my publisher.
而是以出版商的身份
The first draft of my new manuscript was due yesterday,
我新书的手稿应该在昨天就上交了
and I haven't finished.
但我还没写完
Why not? Haven't felt like writing.
为什么 创作情绪不佳
And besides, I don't think I'm entirely happy
而且 我对书中角色走向
with where my characters are going.
不是很满意
Well... change them.
那就改呗
Working on it. What are you doing here?
正有此打算 你在这干嘛呢
I thought you had an audition for Williamstown tonight.
我以为你今晚要去威廉斯镇戏剧节试镜呢
I do. Just came to pick up my lucky blouse.
没错 我是来拿我那件幸运小外套的
Aah! I got in!
我进啦
I got in! Oh, good.
我进啦 很好嘛
Oh, my god. You got in. That's amazing! I can't b--
我的天呐 你进啦 太棒了 真不敢相...
I don't--what-- what did you get into?
我不...你进什么了
Princeton's summer program for high school students.
普林斯顿大学为高中生准备的暑期项目
I thought you got wait-listed.
你不是在候补名单里吗
Someone just canceled,
有人退出了
but we have to send them a deposit ASAP,
我们得尽快给他们把学费寄过去
because it starts this weekend.
因为这项目本周末就开始了
This weekend?
这周末
I know we had plans,but--
我知道我们有计划了 但是
not just plans--
不止是计划
Memorial day, the Hamptons,
那可是阵亡将士纪念日 在汉普顿
our annual "Kick off the summer" week.
我们每年一度的"盛夏开幕"周啊
I mean, I got the illegal fireworks,
而且 我搞到了一些违禁烟花
the kind you like, the ones with the silver starbursts.
你喜欢的那种 有银色火光的
Dad, it's Princeton.
老爸 这可是普林斯顿
I can't believe you would blow off illegal fireworks
我真不敢相信你会放弃违禁烟花
for a lousy head start at a top-notch education.
就为了提前开始无聊的顶级教育
I know. I'm a huge disappointment.
我知道 我大煞风景
Now there are a bunch of forms you need to sign,
好了 还有一堆表等着你签名呢
and I'll fill the rest out for you later.
我把其他的填完就给你签名
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hey.
等等
It says here that the, uh, the dorms are coed.
这上面说宿舍是男女混宿的
Yeah, it's college.
对啊 大学嘛
No, it's a summer program for high school students
才不是 这只是个针对高中生的
at a college.
大学暑期项目
According to this, half the kids in your building
根据这上面所说 你那栋楼的一半人
will be 16- and 17-year-old boys.
都是十六七岁的男生
Relax, dad. Each floor has a resident advisor who's 21.
别担心 老爸 每层楼都有一个21岁的宿管呢
Oh, so the one person in charge
也就是说管事儿的人
is conveniently old enough to buy alcohol?
已经到了合法买♥♥酒的年龄了
Darling, don't be such a prude.
亲爱的 别那么老古板了
Remember that trip you took to Italy with your class?
你还记得你和全班人去意大利旅行那次吗
You were younger than Alexis is now.
你当时还没有阿丽克西斯大呢
Mother, if you had any idea what happened on that trip,
老妈 如果你知道那趟旅行中发生了什么
you would've never let me leave the house again.
你永远都不会让我再离家半步的
Sometimes, the less you know, the better.
有些时候 知道的越少越好
Beckett.
贝克特
You have a novel to finish.
你还有本小说要写呢
It's Castle.
卡塞尔
It's kinda like a tradition--
就像是传统的节日
You know, bonfires, roasting marshmallows,
篝火啦 烤棉花糖啦
telling ghost stories, sleeping late.
讲鬼故事啦 熬夜啦
We've done it since she was 5.
从她五岁起我们一直如此
Sounds nice. Kinda magical, actually.
听起来不错 老实说 蛮神奇的
Yeah, you know what? You should come.
没错 你也应该一起来玩儿
Oh, it's right on the ocean. There's a secluded pool.
就在海边 还有私家泳池
You could lay out, work on your tan.
你可以躺那 晒晒太阳
Wow, Castle, you're working really hard
卡塞尔 为了一睹我的泳装造型
to see me in a swimsuit.
你还真是不遗余力啊
If you are not comfortable in a swimsuit,
如果你不喜欢穿泳装的话
you can just skinny-dip.
你可以裸泳哦
The vic's a white male,
死者是白人男性
multiple gunshot wounds to the chest.
胸部多处中枪
Found him about an hour ago.
大约一小时前发现他的
Mugging?
抢劫吗
Nah. He still has his watch, wallet and cash.
不是 手表钱包和现金都在
Then there's the matter of the phantom bullets.
还有就是幽灵般消失的子弹
Yeah, he took five to the chest.
是的 他胸口一共中了五枪
There are no slugs, shell casings.
没有弹头 没有弹壳
the killer went so far as to dig his bullets out of
凶手甚至把子弹从那些树枝里
that tree branch right there.
挖了出来
That's weird. What about in the body?
真怪异 死者体内也没有吗
They're all through and throughs.
子弹全部射穿了死者身体
Exit holes on each wound.
每处伤口都有子弹射出的弹孔
So our doer cleaned up after himself.
也就是说案发后凶手清理了现场
It takes real presence of mind
往一个人胸口连开五枪之后
to put five bullets into a man's chest
仍能保持头脑冷静
and then keep your cool long enough
把现场收拾干净
to pick up after yourself.
需要相当的心理素质
Natural instinct is to run.
本能反应是杀完就跑
I would say we are most likely dealing with
我猜我们在对付的极可能是
a highly trained assassin.
一个训练有素的杀手
Time of death?
死亡时间呢
Based on temperature and lividity,
从尸体温度和尸斑来看
I'd say between 11:00 pm and 1:00 am.
我想是在晚上十一点到凌晨一点之间
ID?
身份呢
Shawn Caldwell. No driver's license,
肖恩·卡维尔 没发现驾照
but according to his work ID,
但根据他的工作证
he was a consultant for FGS in midtown.
他是市区一间名叫FGS公♥司♥的顾问
"Fastwater Global Services"?
激流环球服务公♥司♥
Sounds like a CIA front.
像是中情局的掩护身份
Found these in his pocket.
在他口袋里发现了这些
Company car keys.
公♥司♥的车钥匙
There's no house keys on the chain.
钥匙圈上没有住家钥匙
There's a generic hotel key card.
这里有张很普通的宾馆房♥卡
In from out of town?
外地来的吗
Except the company address is local,
但公♥司♥地址是本地的
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表