Previously on "Castle"...
《灵书妙探》前情提要
You're a good candidate for the opening
你是司法部长办公室
on the A.G. Investigative team.
特别调查员的优秀人选
Opportunities like this come along once in a lifetime.
这样的机会一辈子只有一次
We're in this relationship,
我们现在是在一起
but we never talk about where we're going.
但是我们从没讨论过以后
But if I get that job... Then you're gonna have to.
如果我接受了这工作 那你们就必须作出决定
I didn't tell you about it because you would be upset.
我不告诉你是因为你会生气
Yeah.
是的
Yeah. You're damn right I'm upset.
是的 你说对了 我很生气
You get this job, you move to D.C., I'll never see you.
你得到这份工作 搬去特区 我再也见不到你
That's pretty much the end of our relationship.
我们的关系到此结束
What are you gonna do?
那你打算怎么办
I don't know, dad.
我也不知道 爸爸
This job... it's what I want.
这份工作 是我想要的
I know you say you love her, but, darling,
我知道你爱她 但是亲爱的
is it possible that the reason you have held back
你有所保留的原因是不是
is because somewhere deep down inside,
因为你内心深处觉得
you don't think this is gonna really work?
你们的关系不会有结果
I've been doing a lot of thinking about us.
我一直在考虑我们
I've decided I want more.
我想要更多
We both deserve more.
你我都值得拥有更多
And whatever you decide,
无论你做出什么样的决定
Katherine Houghton Beckett...
凯瑟琳·霍顿·贝克特
Will you marry me?
你愿意嫁给我吗
Oh, my god!
天啊
Oh, my god. You're proposing.
天啊 你在求婚
Okay. You're surprised. Of course I'm surprised.
好吧 你很惊讶 我当然很惊讶
I thought you were breaking up with me.
我还以为你要和我分手
By offering you a ring?
分手还送戒指吗
Well, you just-- you seemed so serious.
你就是...看起来好严肃
Yeah, of course I'm serious.
我当然严肃
This is the most serious thing I've ever done. Good.
这是我做过的最严肃的事情 太好了
So that's a "Yes"?
这么说你同意了
No, wait. "No"?
不 等等 不同意吗
No, no, no, notnot "No." So "Yes"?
不不不 不是不同意 那就是同意
I... Not "Yes"?
我 不同意吗
No. Not "Not yes."
不 不是不同意
I... I...
我 我
You do know how this works, right?
你明白这是怎么回事的吧
There's something that I have to tell you.
我得告诉你一件事
I got the job.
我被录用了
In D.C.?
在特区
Castle, I love you.
卡塞尔 我爱你
But this is my shot.
但这是我的机会
And if I don't do this, I'll always regret it.
如果我不抓住机会 我会后悔一辈子
Look, if this changes anything for you,
如果这让你有所改变
if this changes the way that you feel--
如果这改变了你的想法
Kate, I'm not proposing to you to keep you here
凯特 我向你求婚不是为了把你留在这
or because I'm afraid I'm gonna lose you.
也不是害怕会失去你
I'm proposing because I can't imagine my life without you.
我求婚是因为我生命中不能没有你
If that means when things get difficult,
这意味着 如果遇到困难
we have to figure them out,
需要我们想办法解决
then I'm willing to figure them out,
那我愿意想办法
assuming you're willing to figure them out with me.
假设你也愿意和我一起想办法
Well, in that case,
那样的话
Richard Edgar Alexander Rodgers Castle,
理查德·埃德加·亚历山大·罗杰斯·卡塞尔
yes.
我答应
Yes. I will marry you.
我答应 我会嫁给你
It's big.
好大
No, you just have remarkably tiny fingers.
不 是你的手指太纤细了
We're gonna be able to make this work, right?
我们能解决这事的 对吧
We're gonna be great.
我们会没事的
D.C. is gonna be great.
特区会很棒
I promise.
我保证
Look out!
小心
Federal agent!
联邦探员
Come out with your hands on your head!
出来 双手抱头
Put your weapon on the ground.
把枪放到地上
Do it! Okay. All right. Nobody needs to get hurt.
照办 好 好 不必伤人
Okay?
好吗
I'm gonna put it down and I'm gonna slide it over.
我把枪放下 然后滑过去
Okay?
好吗
Okay, here it comes.
好了 给你
You okay, ma'am?
你还好吗 女士
I'm fine.
我没事
Beckett!
贝克特
Agent beckett?
贝克特探员
Congratulations.
恭喜你
Because of you, the Chechens now have our nuclear launch codes.
因为你 车♥臣♥人拿到了我们的核弹发射密♥码♥
Nice job.
干得好
Damn it.
该死
You didn't find it odd that the hostage wasn't struggling?
人♥质♥没有挣扎 难道你不觉得奇怪吗
She had a gun held to her head.
她的头被一把枪顶着
And she didn't cry out for help. Why?
而她没有呼救 为什么
Because she didn't wanna give away her accent. Fine.
因为她不想暴露口音 好吧
But the intel said that the operative worked alone.
但是情报说特务是单独行动的
And that's the point of the exercise.
这就是演习的意义
Intel is sometimes wrong.
情报有时候有误
You have to use your judgment, your instinct,
你得用自己的判断和直觉
because the analyst that's gathering that intel--
因为吃枪子儿的人
he's not the one that's gonna be catching a bullet.
不是收集情报的分♥析♥员
That's gonna be you, or worse, me.
而是你 或者更糟糕 是我
Now step up your game.
加油吧
McCord!
麦考德
Hostage alley?
人♥质♥巷没过吗
Yeah.
是啊
Don't feel bad. Everyone screws that up.
别难过 大家都搞砸过
Should've seen it. Hey, look,
我本该发现的 你瞧
it's better to die in training than in the field, right?
在训练中丧命总比实战中死去要好 对吧
It's better not to die at all. Yeah.
不死最好了 是啊
Listen, a few of us are grabbing a beer tonight.
今晚我们几个同事要出去喝一杯
You wanna join?
你要来吗
Thank you, Hendricks. I would love to,
谢谢 亨德里克斯 我很想去
but with the caseload and the training,
但是最近案件那么多再加上训练
I haven't had a weekend off in ages,
我已经很久没享受过周末
and I've actually got plans.
而且我已经有安排了
Not anymore.
现在没有了
We just received a priority 7 from the A.G.
司法部发来了七级重要事件
There's been an incident--
出事了
A potential national security breach.
有个潜在的国♥家♥安♥全♥漏洞
Ah, the prodigal son returns.
哟 浪子回来啦
How was the West Coast book tour?
西海岸的巡回签售如何
It was exhausting.
累死人了
12 cities in 11 days.
11天去了12座城市
I signed my fingers to the bone.
手指都快签断了
You poor boy.
可怜的娃
I'm gonna go change.
我去换衣服
I'll let this guy fill you in on all the details.
让这家伙跟你说说近况吧
He's best with rhetorical questions.
他最擅长反问了
Is Alexis back? Ah, yeah.
阿丽克西斯回来了吗 是啊
She came in this morning.
今早回来的
Oh, I thought she was in Costa Rica until--
我以为她还在哥斯达黎加...
Next week. Surprise!
下周才回来 惊喜
Daddy?
爸爸
Come here, you.
快过来
How was your trip?
你的旅行怎么样
Amazing.
太棒了
Just wait till you see our pictures.
等下给你看我们的照片
"Our" pictures?
"我们的"照片
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表