Look, five years, I've worked with Wolf.
五年了 我一直和伍尔夫一起工作
He's my friend.
他是我的朋友
I didn't kill him.
我没有杀他
And he just happened to have 5 grand dollar.
他这么巧就有五千现金在身上
Yes, in his backpack.
没错 在他的背包里
Look, I promised to pay him back.
我答应会还给他的
He had that much money in a backpack?
他在背包里放了那么多钱吗
Yeah, he had more, a lot more.
是的 还有更多呢 很多
Look, I told him he shouldn't carry so much cash.
我告诉他不应该带那么多现金
He could get...
他会被...
Killed.
杀掉的
There was no backpack at the scene.
凶案现场没有背包
Maybe that angry lady stole it.
也许被那位气冲冲的女士偷走了
Maybe she's the one who killed Wolf. What angry lady?
也许是她杀的伍尔夫 哪个气冲冲的女士
One of his girlfriends. I left when she came. When?
他的一个女友 她来了我就离开了 何时
After midnight, like around 12:45.
过了午夜 大约在零点四十五
Do you know her name? No.
知道她的名字吗 不知道
But she came into the restaurant all the time.
但是她总是到餐厅来
Can you describe her?
能描述她的长相吗
So the kitchen staff confirms
厨房♥的员工确认
that Wolf did have a backpack with him yesterday,
伍尔夫昨天的确带着背包
and the only reason that they noticed it
他们之所以注意到
is because he didn't usually carry one.
是因为他通常不背包
So Domingo was telling the truth.
这么说多明戈说了实话
Well, just because the backpack exists
背包存在这个事实
doesn't mean that the rest of his story is credible.
并不意味着他的供词完全可信
No, but he's telling the truth about the money.
是啊 但是关于钱的那部分是真的
Wolf's financials came in.
伍尔夫的财政情况调出来了
There's nothing out of the ordinary
近六个月
over the last six months, but then--bam--two weeks ago,
没有异常 但是两周前
he withdraws all his savings from his checking account.
他从他的户头将全部存款取出
$15,000. 2 weeks ago?
一万五千美元 两周前
That's about the time that Wolf
正是那个时候伍尔夫请求
asked his foster brother David to buy his share.
他的义兄大卫买♥♥下他的股份
Yeah, and as soon as that check cleared,
支票刚兑现
he withdrew that $40,000 in cash.
他就取出了那四万美元的现金
On the day he was killed.
就在他死亡当天
Why would someone need $40,000 in cash?
一个人要四万现金干什么
Well, nothing legal.
肯定是违法的事情
You know, Madison said that he would disappear every day
麦蒂森说他每天下午三点到五点
between 3:00 and 5:00 pm.
都会不见人影
Maybe where he went had something to do with the money.
也许他去的地方和这笔钱有关
Why don't you guys talk to the kitchen staff again?
你们再去和厨房♥员工核实一下
And let's look into his credit card receipts.
再查一查他的信♥用♥卡♥消费收据
Maybe we can figure out where he was going.
也许我们可以弄清他去了哪里
And where are we on the phone records?
电♥话♥记录方面有什么消息
Oh, the sim card was damaged from the freezing.
手♥机♥卡在冷冻过程中坏掉了
Tech's seeing what they can salvage.
技术人员在努力还原数据
And we subpoenaed his phone records from the provider.
我们向通讯公♥司♥递交了通话记录的传票
We're waiting on those.
还在等待回复
She looks kinda sketchy to me.
她看起来很可疑
That's Sandra.
她是桑德拉
She and her husband are in every Saturday. Husband?
她和她丈夫每周六都来 丈夫
Yeah.
是啊
Domingo hinted at a romantic relationship.
多明戈暗示伍尔夫和她有感情瓜葛
Which has to violate several health codes.
这肯定违反了好几条卫生管理条例
Do you remember their last name? No, no.
记得他们的姓氏吗 不记得
But her information should be in the reservation book.
但是她的信息应该在预定簿上
How you holding up?
你怎么样
I'm still reeling, and I have no time to grieve.
还很震惊 不过没有时间难过
Wolf was a friend, but like it or not,
伍尔夫是个朋友 但不管怎样
I have to interview replacement chefs.
我得面试代替他的主厨
I still haven't found that customer slip
我还没有找到伍尔夫做的蛋糕的收据
for that cake Wolf was making, and I have this charity event
不知道给谁订做的 明晚还要参加在
tomorrow night at Rocco Dispirito's.
雷克·迪斯普利托[著名厨师]的餐厅举♥行♥的慈善晚宴
If I don't show up,
要是我没出现
people will think wolf's death means the death of Q3.
大家会认为伍尔夫的死意味着Q3的终结
Hey, maybe you should come with me.
也许你可以和我一起去
I could use the moral support,
我需要一些精神上的支持
and maybe we can catch up on old times.
或许我们能叙叙旧
You know, I would love to. It's just, I have something.
我很想去 只是我有安排了
"Something"?
安排
You know, I'm available for moral support.
我可以提供精神上的支持
And I've been dying to try out Rocco's new place.
我一直想去雷克的新餐厅试试
A charming raconteur. That's just what the doctor ordered.
一位迷人的健谈者 再好不过了
Thank you, Rick.
谢谢你 里克
Unless that's a problem. No, not a problem.
除非你有异议 完全没问题
Oh, here it is.
找到了
Sandra Meyers.
桑德拉·迈尔斯
What was the exact nature
你和伍尔夫之间的
of your relationship with Wolf?
关系到底是什么样的
Food turns me on.
食物让我兴奋
Not as a sex toy, but the sensual act of cooking.
不是当做情趣玩具 是烹饪给身体带来的快♥感♥
And when I saw Wolf on "Kitchen Wars,"
当我在《厨房♥大战》看到伍尔夫时
how passionate he was with his ingredients, I fell in lust.
看到他对食材的热情 我被吸引了
My husband and I were the first through the doors when Q3 opened.
Q3刚刚开张 我和我丈夫就去捧场了
And when Wolf came by to check on our meal,
当伍尔夫来关照用餐情况时
I slipped him my number.
我把电♥话♥号♥码递给了他
Did you always have sex in the restaurant?
你们总是在餐厅发♥生♥关♥系♥吗
Well, Wolf did his best work in the kitchen.
当然 厨房♥是伍尔夫如鱼得水的地方
And your husband never suspected?
你丈夫从来没有怀疑过吗
When he's not working nights at the E.R.,
他不在急诊室工作的晚上
he's conked out on sleeping pills.
他会吃安♥眠♥药♥昏睡过去
I could shoot porn in my living room, he'd have no idea.
即使我在客厅拍A片 他也不会知道
Are you gonna tell my husband?
你会告诉我丈夫吗
You're the primary suspect in a murder investigation.
你是谋杀调查的头号♥嫌疑人
Your husband is the least of your worries.
你的丈夫 可不是你最该担心的
So what happened that night, Sandra?
那晚发生了什么 桑德拉
The sex turn deadly? No, there was no sex.
性变得死气沉沉了 没有性
Two weeks ago, Wolf called me out of the blue
两周前 伍尔夫突然给我打电♥话♥
to tell me we were through.
说我们之间结束了
Two weeks. I tried calling him,
两周前 我给他打电♥话♥
but he wouldn't call me back.
但是他没有打回来
So I went to the restaurant last night to find out why.
所以我就去餐厅看看怎么回事
And?
然后呢
He said he was done screwing around,
他说他不想再鬼混了
that it was time to grow up, turn over a new damn leaf.
他说是成熟的时候了 翻开新的一页
And that clearly made you angry.
这样做显然让你很生气
Sure.
当然
But I didn't kill him.
但是我没杀他
Mrs Meyers, you cheat on your husband on a regular basis.
迈尔斯太太 你经常出轨
Why should we believe you?
我们为什么要相信你
Ask the doorman at my building.
问问我大楼的门卫
I was back before 1:30.
一点半以前我就回去了
When I left the restaurant at 1:15, Wolf was alive.
我一点十五离开的时候 伍尔夫还活着
Doorman confirms Mrs. Meyers' story,
门卫确认了迈尔斯太太的证词
and the hospital has Dr. Meyers logged
医院也确认迈尔斯医生
as working the graveyard shift.
当晚登记在值夜班
Well, our lying, cheating wife was telling the truth.
那位说谎出轨的妻子说了真话
Yeah, but until we figure out Wolf's time of death,
在我们确认伍尔夫死亡时间之前
she's still our best suspect.
她依然是头号♥嫌疑人
So I ran down Wolf's daily disappearance.
我调查了伍尔夫每天失踪的去向
His credit card records
他的信♥用♥卡♥显示
show a charge at Cafe Rex
过去几周每天他都会
every day the last couple of weeks around 3:45.
在三点四十五在雷克斯咖啡馆消费
Cafe Rex? That's on 2nd in the 70's.
雷克斯咖啡馆 那是在七十区第二街上
What was Wolf doing there?
伍尔夫在那做什么
Why don't you guys head up
你们去那里查一查
and see if he was meeting with anyone?
他是不是和别人碰面
Beckett.
贝克特
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表