I was--I was just... trying on my halloween costume.
我刚刚..准备试试万圣节的服装
What exactly are you supposed to be?
你到底想扮成什么
Space cowboy.
太空牛仔
Ok. A, there are no cows in space.
首先 太空没牛仔
B, didn't you wear that, like, five years ago?
其次 五年前你不是穿过这身吗
So? So don't you think you should move on?
所以呢 不想换件别的穿
I like it. What are you doing up so late anyway?
就喜欢这身 这么晚你还在做什么
Halloween homework--
万圣节的功课
"The pit & the pendulum," the original "Saw."
《掠夺者们》 《电锯惊魂》根据这本书改编
Have you decided what you're gonna dress up as this year?
想好今年过节穿什么了吗
Perhaps Indira Gandhi, Amelia Earhart?
英迪拉·甘地 阿梅莉亚·埃尔哈特
Oh! Hermione?
赫敏
I think I'm gonna skip it.
我不想过万圣节了
Skip Halloween?
不过节啦
Well, dressing up. I'll still hand out candy at the door,
打扮好 不就是照样站在门口发糖
but I'm too old to go trick-or-treating anymore.
我已经过了玩不给糖就捣乱的年纪了
And you know how I feel when the big kids come.
知道看到那些孩子来 我什么感觉吗
I don't want to be that kid.
我可不想当那种孩子
But you have to go with me.
但你得和我一起去
You are my candy beard.
你是我的糖胡子
Sorry, dad. You're just gonna have to get another beard.
对不起爸爸 你得另找个糖胡子了
This discussion is not over.
这件事我们每年都争
So... have you come up with a name
你们在那个父母培训组
for your parenting project baby egg yet?
为这个蛋宝宝起好名字了吗
Wait. Let--let me guess.
等等 我先猜猜
Zac Eggfron? No. Egg Begley JR.?
扎克·弗隆宝宝 还是小艾德·博格里宝宝
I went dickensian. Paige and I are calling him Feggin.
我起了个狄更斯式的名字 佩吉和我叫他费吉恩
Get it? Feggin?
能明白吧 费吉恩
Fake baby egg. Wouldn't that be fakegg?
假的蛋宝宝[费吉恩的谐音] 假蛋蛋如何
Beckett, what are you doing up so late?
贝克特 这么晚有何贵干
Ah, I just love this time of year--
我很喜欢一年中的这个时节
Crunchy leaves underfoot, the crisp, clean air,
脚下清脆作响的落叶 清新爽洁的空气
The smell of jack-o'-lanterns all aflame.
点着南瓜灯的味道
Yeah, well, you wouldn't say that if you were a cop.
警♥察♥说不出这种话
Halloween's one of the worst weeks of the year for us.
万圣节算是我们一年里最难熬的日子
The body's already in a graveyard.
尸体进了墓地
Someone was trying to save some time.
有的人想省点时间
I do love walking through cemeteries.
我喜欢在墓地里走
I love their stories. Check out this one.
喜欢看他们的故事 看这个
"Elizabeth Dryden, December 3, 1962-?"
伊里莎白·戴登 1962年12月3日至...
If they don't even know when she die, what's buried here?
连死亡日期都不清楚 这里埋的又是什么呢
Are you wearing suspenders?
你穿着吊裤带吗
I'm trying on costumes for my annual halloween party.
试试万圣节晚会的礼服
Costumes are mandatory.
礼服可不能少
What's the story, you guys? Take a look.
什么情况 看看吧
Are you kidding me? Is that a stake in his heart?
不会吧 他心脏上插的是木钉吗
Looks like Buffy's visited the big apple.
看来吸血鬼猎人巴菲光顾纽约了
Someone thought he was a vampire. So did he.
有人把他当成吸血鬼了 看着也像
And they're not plastic pop-ins either.
这可不像塑料制品
Are you telling me those are real?
你是说这是真牙吗
Or highend veneers. Or he's a vampire.
可能是高档烤瓷牙 或者此人就是吸血鬼
No I.D. No phone.
没身份证 没电♥话♥
We got guys sweepin' the area for anything they can find.
附近都找遍了
No witnesses either. Looks like he struggled.
也没有目击证人 看起来像扭打过
I'm thinking he hit his head on this stone
他的头撞到这块石头
or someone knocked him in the head before he was stabbed.
或是被人揪住头撞向石头 然后又捅了一下
Who would go to the trouble of killing someone that way?
谁会费这么大劲杀人
Lycans. They've been at war with the vampires
狼人 他们和吸血鬼不共戴天
Ever since Lucian was murdered in the 15th century...
宿怨从15世纪卢西恩被杀就结下了
Again, this is just theory.
当然这只是个人想法
What is wrong?
哪里不对
If he's a vampire and you pull that out,
如果他是吸血鬼 拔出木钉
He comes back to life.
就会起死回生
If he does, then we can all go home early.
能活过来 我们就可以早点回家
Any idea as to who or... what he is?
搞清他是什么人或什么物吗
He's human, and the fangs are ceramic veneers.
他是人类 獠牙是烤瓷的
But he has two fresh avulsions near the femoral artery.
大腿动脉有两处新撕痕
Bite marks on his thigh?
大腿上的是咬痕吗
And I found these on his body.
我在尸体上找到这个
They're synthetic. Your killer was wearing a wig.
人造纤维 杀手戴着假发
It can't be easy to drive a stake through someone's chest.
把木钉插♥进♥心脏可非易事
To break the rib cage, you'd have to pound it in with a rock.
打碎胸腔 还得用上石头
Someone didn't wash their hands before the stabbing.
某人行刺前看来忘记洗手了
Check out these black smudges.
看看这些黑色污迹
You know, have C.S.U. run the stake.
让犯罪现场组查查这根木钉
Any match on the vic's prints?
找到与死者吻合的指纹了吗
Nothing in the system, no hits with missing persons,
系统里没有 失踪人口里也没有
No I.D.
查不出身份
But he has professional veneers. Yeah. So?
但他的牙能以假乱真 所以呢
I know the best fangmaster in the city.
我认识城里最棒的獠牙制♥造♥大♥师♥
Maybe he could identify him. Fangmaster?
也许他能认出死者 獠牙制♥造♥大♥师♥
I hope this is for real, Castle,
卡塞尔 希望你说的是真的
Because if it's not, we're shortchanging our John Doe.
否则 我们就有愚弄无名尸的嫌疑
Oh, trust me. I can't believe you've never heard this place.
相信我 真不敢相信你们居然没听说这地方
I get all my costumes here.
我的全套行头都在这里买♥♥的
We can use this opportunity to find you one for my halloween party.
正好给你选一套装扮来参加我的万圣节派队
How about... slutty nurse?
思春的小护士如何
Fantasize all you want, Castle.
卡塞尔 你这是痴心妄想
I am not trying on costumes for you.
我怎么可能为了你穿那些
No? Why not? You already got one
不♥穿♥ 为什么不 你有行头了
Who says I'm even coming to your party?
谁说我要参加你的派对
Richard Castle. Change your mind?
理查德·卡塞尔 改主意了
I'd love to fit you with a nice set of doubles.
我给你来一副双层加固 肯定适合你
Uh, official police business today, doc.
医生 今天来是为了公事
Detective Beckett, I would like to
贝克特警探 介绍一下
Introduce you to Dr. Barry Frank-- dental genius
牙科天才巴瑞·弗兰克
And fangmaster extraordinaire.
顶尖的獠牙制♥造♥大♥师♥
He did, Brad Pitt's veneers for
布拉德·皮特《夜访吸血鬼》的假牙
"Interview with the vampire."
也是出自他手
So what can I do for you? The master is in.
我能帮你什么忙吗 大♥师♥就在这里
We're investigating a homicide,
我们正在调查一起凶杀案
And our victim had some work done.
死者做过牙
We were hoping you could help identify him.
希望你能帮忙辨认一下此人
Oh. That's Crow.
那人叫克鲁
I did his veneers about, uh, I don't know, two months ago.
我给他镶过牙 好像是两个月前吧
Crow?
克鲁
Oh, people in the vampire fetish community,
崇拜吸血鬼的人
They give up their mundane names.
不用俗家的名字
You're not gonna find any Daves or Chucks or Megs here.
没人会用大卫 查克或梅杰这种名字
He seemed like a nice kid. What happened?
他人不错 出什么事了
That's what we're trying to figure out.
我们会查明的
We were hoping you would have a legal name or a billing address.
希望你能提供他的本名或账单地址
Sure. Just, uh, let me look it up. Thank you.
好 我去找 谢谢
Castle, what are you doing?
卡塞尔 你在做什么
Do these make me look immortal?
这能带给我不死之躯吗
Do you want to, uh, go get something pierced?
想让我来咬一口吗
No. Do you?
不 你呢
This is Matthew's apartment.
这是马修的公♥寓♥
You'd think he'd be trouble,but Matthew was a quiet kid, shy
你们觉得他很捣蛋 但马修却是安静害羞
Had, you, uh, heard or seen anything unusual lately?
最近有没有听到或看到异常的事
The vampire thing was a little weird,
扮吸血鬼有些怪异
But my first husband was a civil war reenactor.
但我第一任丈夫是内战重演爱好者
So you tell me, which is weirder?
你们说哪个更怪呢
Ah, he was quite the artist. Yeah, but mostly comic books.
简直是艺术家 对 不过大多是漫画
It reminds me of early Frank Miller.
让我想到早期的弗兰克·米勒
Which Frank--epic 300 or dark horse years?
哪部 史诗系列《300》还是《黑骑士归来》
Oh, my god. That is the sexiest thing I ever heard you say.
天啊 这是你说过最吸引人的话
I had no idea you were interested in comic books.
没料到你还喜欢漫画书
Oh, Castle. The things you don't know about me could fill a book.
卡塞尔 我的事你不了解的多着呢
Hey. Check this out.
看这个
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表